It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Vapors, Green Plasma, and Orbs galore.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I just became a member of ATS and have my own collection of Ghost photos from a trip to New Jersey last December (2006). I visited two graveyards and also the Revolutionary war battlefield of Princeton. My digital camera captured some amazing images. None of this activity was visible to me while I was filming. None of the photos have been changed other than cropping and changing the brightness.

I have 21 high quality photos on my flickr website. Check em out. You wont be disappointed.

www.flickr.com...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Something that bugs me is the fact that people believe "orbs" are paranormal activity.

"Orbs" are nothing but reflections on dust.
And to prove this, if you took a picture in a room that was mildly dusty, and dark, take a picture with the flash ON. Now, go into a room that is VERY dusty, and take a picture with the flash on, and lights off also. You can see that the amount of "orbs" greatly increase. Ironic? No. Dust.

Please don't be offended by this, but there are many other different types of paranormal activity that are much more worth time to investigate than orbs.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by oisteffioi
please don't be offended by this, but there are many other different types of paranormal activity that are much more worth time to investigate than orbs.

Orbs made me believe in life beyond death, brothers.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by oisteffioi
"Orbs" are nothing but reflections on dust.

Sometimes yes. Sometimes no.

AllseeingI ... interesting pictures. Thanks for sharing. I do some light weight ghost/supernatural hunting as well. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you on these boards.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
well in 1845 dancing orange orbs were observed for a year at Marsh Point Farm right where I live now...

farshores.org...

it was impossible to fake, many saw them for nights on end.
they would play games, were ovbiously intelligent
eventually entered the house of the old lady and her daughter
they eventually stopped appearing after a year of nightly appearances

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
here is the streaming audio, Marsh Point Farm, Mille Roches, Cornwall, 1845

archives.cbc.ca...

here is a link to the Lost Villages and a map

www.lostvillages.ca...
www.lostvillages.ca...

[edit on 4-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I recommend this website for reasons why you smoke, orbs, vapors, and plasma appeared on your photos.

How to take Fake Ghost Pictures

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I personally took the photos. On the nights when I was taking these photos the weather was not foggy nor was it cold enough to produce mist from breath. Also I was not smoking. When I was photographing I saw none of this phenomena. It wasn’t until I returned home and saw what was captured on my computer. I did nothing to the photos to create ghost images. What I captured was what the camera saw at the cemeteries.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Dude, I don't wanna diappoint you, but you could say that if there is grass, there is fog. The reason you didn't see it is becouse there was not enough light for your eyes to see it. However your flash made it visible, but during the flash there is only enough light for a limited amount of time, enough for a picture, too few for your eyes...

top topics

join