It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian storyline on CSI tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've never watched an episode of CSI in my life (probably in the minority) but I noticed the trailer for May 3rd episode is about UFOs, specifically Reptilian abductions.

More "let's get the little people used to the idea" or just a fictional story? (Sorta reminds me of the "joke" episodes they used to have on the X-Files, wasn't keen on those ones!)

CSI "Reptilian" trailer

Chaz.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wow, interesting. Even more interesting that the trailer actually played (I'm in Aus and US based vids from the TV networks very rarely work)

No doubt the episode will end with a real killer and explanations of delusions and insanity, but the scene with the dude morphing into a reptilian looked awesome, I'll definitely check it out. Thank god I don't have to put up with Caruso's wooden performances to watch it!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I don't buy the whole reptilian conspiracy for a minute, but I'm disturbed they're using it for a plot device. No doubt they will depict "Ufologists" as nut cases.

IMO, those crime drama type tv programs are some of the most insidious propaganda tools on the air waves. If you watch closely, there is almost always a hidden agenda.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I will definitely watch this. If for no other reason just to see how they portray people who believe in reptilians and alien abduction. It looks like "ALLY SHEEDY" portrays some kind of alien bounty hunter or something. Maybe she goes around killing people she believes are aliens.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I just glanced down the threads and noticed that EarthOne beat me to the punch on this one, sorry man! (People are commenting here though if you don't mind keeping this one going...?)

Chaz.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's actually funny because fictional shows like this is probably where people got the idea of "Reptilians" in the first place. The CSI writers probably just searched the internet and read all the nutjob websites about Reptilian aliens and they got themselves a nice little TV show plot lol...

The saddest part is there will be people watching this show tonight who will be telling their friends and family something like "You guys know this is real right? This is not fiction... Reptilians are real! CSI is trying to condition us!"

[edit on 3-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Okay I see it is on at 9:00 EST tonight, if I remember I will watch it also.

Should be interesting and if nothing else it seems someone in this show area has some interest in this subject.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
what time does it come on?? I am in eastern time zone

Okay I saw from the trailer, Sorry LOL. Im not to bright today

Ill definatly be watching. While CSI is a horrid depiction of forensic science, it is entertaining and I do love a good alien show (even though I dont know much about the whole reptilian thing).

[edit on 3-5-2007 by kokoro]

new topics

top topics

join