It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Checkered floor conspiracy - Question for masons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
INWT

You honestly thought I was lying so you made an entire thread about questioning my honesty?

By the way mate, its PUCK not PUNK lol.. but thats ok, no one knows what a puck is..

But ya, I told you the same thing every one else did, I was NOT lying.

And Appak you think 1970's carpet is bad? I believe we have blue carpet from 1920's lol.

Our "checkered floor" was a picture on a slide projector. We don't get the Satanic floor in either of the blue lodge rooms in our building.

Hope you can trust me just a tiny bit more in the future, I have nothing to gain by lying to you man!

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Stupid little things like "The TWO TOWERS looked just like TWO PILLARS so it MUST BE MASONIC IMAGERY!"

Seems pretty straight forward to me that the towers were built in the spirit of masonic symbolism.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So are all pairs of buildings and other vertical structures that sit next to one another part of some conspiracy of masonic imagery?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Stupid little things like "The TWO TOWERS looked just like TWO PILLARS so it MUST BE MASONIC IMAGERY!"

Seems pretty straight forward to me that the towers were built in the spirit of masonic symbolism.

When your building a very tall building .. umm.. only one way to go buddy.

Up.

Straight up.

I fail to see the significance.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

So are all pairs of buildings and other vertical structures that sit next to one another part of some conspiracy of masonic imagery?

You got any in mind?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No, I don't have any in mind. Should I?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No, I don't have any in mind. Should I?

Well since you brought it up, I thought you might enlighten us.

I gave several examples of what I was talking about.

Funny thing about you deniars, you just don't have any proof to support your denial.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I fail to see the significance.

Oh come on rockpunk, don't you see the pillars in front of solomons temple?

I suppose your lodge doesn't have those either.

Here I'll point you here again for comparison purposes.

"Well I'm not the only nut who has put it together (More esoteric masonic symbolism for 9/11)"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well since you brought it up, I thought you might enlighten us.

I gave several examples of what I was talking about.

Funny thing about you deniars, you just don't have any proof to support your denial.

I'm guessing you meant deniers.

What example is there to show? I don't think that two buildings next to one another are significant. You can't show proof of a lack of proof. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You can't show proof of a lack of proof.

Well isn't that prophetic.

It just doesn't make sense.

It actually makes perfect sense to me.

Perhaps not everyone is capable of understanding?

Even if you disagree with my interpretation, that doesn't mean that I am wrong. It just means that you disagree or that you don't see things as I do.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ummmm

Yes, my lodge has a rather nice pair of pillars.

And I also have a ring, it does not have pillars though.. however one I am ordering as soon as my paycheck clears (because im bored with my current one. Im high maintenance.) has not only the pillars.. but dare I say.. A SKULL! omg. I must be a NWO agent and not know it, only surving the dark lords even though I never meant to, bringing about the one world order and had no idea I was doing it!

Even if you disagree with my interpretation

Well yes, I do, because it is blatantly wrong. Simple as that, its black and white with no shades of gray my friend. Your wrong.

But more so, I disagree with you intentions

And by the way, for the hard of sight and those just so ignorant they just can't contain themselves.

Its puck, not punk

Hockey Puck. Say it with me. Hockey Puck.

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Rockpuck]

[edit on 5/4/2007 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well isn't that prophetic.

I'm sorry that you are too unintelligent to understand it? I don't know what else to say, it's a simple scientific concept. You obviously have no experience in science.

It actually makes perfect sense to me.

Perhaps not everyone is capable of understanding?

I'm sorry that you were unable to comprehend what that meant. It meant that it doesn't make sense to demand proof that something does not exist. It's impractical and often impossible.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

By the way mate, its PUCK not PUNK lol.. but thats ok, no one knows what a puck is..

a mischievous person with an alterer motive.. like puck from Shakespeare's a mid summers nights dream? "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended. That you have but slumbered here, While these visions did appear."

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
LOL .. no has nothing to do with Shakespeare.. though I do love to read his works and own his collection. Its a hockey puck. Nothing more, nothing less.

nothing sinister either, unless you get hit by one. That can hurt.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I feel a slight responsibility for this thread since it seems to stem from my post. I would like to point out that I was in no way endorsing the chequered floor conspiracy although I can understand where In Nothing We Trust is coming from. We all have a fear of the unknown and at least INWT is facing that and trying to find some reason in all the mess that surrounds us. I think it is sad that there are those that would rather ridicule than educate.

I have read a little bit about the masons, I find the history fascinating and to an extent I think I understand why Freemasonry was formulated and how it evolved. I don't know the secrets, I don't pretend to but I do understand the power of the knowledge that they once held. This knowledge is lost to us now. Not because it has been forgotten but because it is now common knowledge. Somehing that we are all taught in school.

I have read the lectures and I love them, there is an incredible beauty in the presentation of the knowledge and the understanding of how powerful it would have once been. That knowledge was so valuable, so powerful and so necessary for the veneration of both the church and the wealthy. Technology has diminished it, but through modern freemasonry the essence has been preserved.

What is now more important than ever is community and freemasonry in its own way preserves this. Freemasonry may not be a religion, but it serves a similar purpose in a secular society. Conversation and debate are the propulsion of mankind. When difference can be overcome by the realisation of common-ground great things can be accomplished.

I think that the main thing to realise is that, whatever freemasonry was or what it hoped to achieve is no longer what it is. This in no way means that it lacks purpose, my previous paragraph exemplifies that it certainly does have a vital purpose that we should all embrace. It is for this very reason that people wish to disparage it, the powers that be do not wish us to communicate, they want us to sit mute in front of the TV. They don't want us to intergrate and debate. They want to promote difference and conflict, for this is what makes them money and keeps them powerful, as long as we are fighting with each other we are not fighting 'them'.

In Nothing we Trust, you are trying to find a reason, I am sure that there is one, but freemasonry is not it. 'They', whoever they are, may use the symbology to confuse us, but freemasonry is not behind all this. I can say hand on heart that the freemasonry that exists today, as long as you choose your lodge wisely (there is always the possibility of corruption and we should all be aware of this) is a good thing. It brings people together, people from different backgrounds, who can work towards doing good. 'They' do not like people who do good, they will spread disinformation against people that do good. That the symbology has been used to do bad things is not linked to modern freemasonry, it is not linked to the origins of freemasonry. That freemasonry may have had dubious links in the past is a matter of debate, that it was piggy-backed or hi-jacked is certainly possible, but read the the part of the lecture that I posted carefully and try and see any badness there. You won't find it, freemasonry is not bad. Have there been bad freemasons? Certainly, but as is so often the case the exception proves the rule.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
... the powers that be do not wish us to communicate, they want us to sit mute in front of the TV. They don't want us to intergrate and debate. They want to promote difference and conflict, for this is what makes them money and keeps them powerful, as long as we are fighting with each other we are not fighting 'them'.

'They' do not like people who do good, they will spread disinformation against people that do good.

Agreed

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   

'They', whoever they are, may use the symbology to confuse us, but freemasonry is not behind all this. ... That the symbology has been used to do bad things is not linked to modern freemasonry, it is not linked to the origins of freemasonry. ... That freemasonry may have had dubious links in the past is a matter of debate, that it was piggy-backed or hi-jacked is certainly possible ...

You're pretty confident about stating that the symbology of the 9/11 attack was not linked to masons, and yet you state ...

I don't know the secrets, I don't pretend to but I do understand the power of the knowledge that they once held.

I think the truth of the matter is that most masons are clueless and a small elite group of illuminati are indeed attempting to influence the future direction of the world.

The use of symbology to achieve that goal is quite evident, most masons sense this but are afraid of being associated with whoever did do this so they deny any knowledge of the symbology of the 9/11 attack.

I've actually compiled quite abit of symbology which has been associated with 9/11.

The fact that the masons ridicule symbology associted to 9/11 is ironic since the use of symbols to express masonic beliefs is in itself inhierently masonic.

And that makes me wonder if you are not at least partially correct in your statement below.

This knowledge is lost to us now.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I think maybe you misunderstood my perspective. I am not saying that you have not found masonic symbolism in the events of 9/11, I do not doubt that you have. All I was conveying is that whatever you have found does not have to have any direct relevence to the individuals that people freemasonry - in my opinion. I do not know, I could be wrong. Could there be a higher order of freemasonry that seeks to take over the world by nefarious means? I suppose it's possible but they recruit by high moral standards and do charity work. Well if that's what's to fear from the NWO sign me up I like it.

What is obvious, through my reading, is that Freemasonry has changed over the centuries, there are geographical distinctions, different rites etc etc. There are also off-shoots based on the 'interpretation' of the 'craft' and expulsions based on violations of the rules which have led to more mystical practices etc.

Whatever Freemasonry is has been influenced over the centuries by many cultures and ideologies. Symbology is passed on, inherited, as are mythologies. The story gets told differently with each teller but the central themes remain.

The use of symbology to achieve that goal is quite evident, most masons sense this but are afraid of being associated with whoever did do this so they deny any knowledge of the symbology of the 9/11 attack.

This may be the point I don't know. For me it is rudimentary to presume that the symbolism you have found in 9/11 is either co-incidental, a false flag or could be linked to one of the negative off-shoots of freemasonry. I'm not a mason so I can't comment from that perspective.

What do you think the symbology means? Perhaps if you could offer your interpretation of it's significance others would feel more able to respond to your views in full and there would be less misunderstanding.

All the best

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In the obscure dajall series of hashemfilms wich got censured of of youtube (supposedly for copyright violations) he explainde that the checkered symbol is a sigil ( a kind of schematic representations of an idea) for a gate way to way to another dimension. Remember the hall neo was in in the matrix 2, white halll black doors? right, thats an architype of gateways and if you schematize it,it becomes a chessboard. pay attention when you see a chessfloor in a movie, people die often on them.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I am not saying that you have not found masonic symbolism in the events of 9/11, I do not doubt that you have.

What do you think the symbology means?

I think it means that the world as we know it is about to change dramatically.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join