It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of your days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If god is an all powerfull and knowing bieng, does he not know the end for each and everyone of us??

So what does it matter if I go out tommorow and shoot up some heroin and bang a prostitute, doesnt he already know this will happen?

So are we the biengs of fate or just a pawn in the game of life?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by redseal
If god is an all powerfull and knowing bieng, does he not know the end for each and everyone of us??

How do you know God is a 'he'?

So what does it matter if I go out tommorow and shoot up some heroin and bang a prostitute, doesnt he already know this will happen?

Maybe God is leaving these decisions up to you. How would you feel about yourself if you did these things? The debate about 'Free Will' is an old one I've seen many times before and I fall into the side that believes we are here both to experience life, but also to choose between good and evil. What the difference is between those two things are for us to figure out.

I think we make our own fate. What seeds we sow, we will reap.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

"God" is masculine, "Goddess" would be the feminin version, so god would be a he.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
By that line of thinking, a boat is feminine, as are a lot of countries.

But, you're right. It's why I usually refer to the Creator as Deity.

I believe Deity is both male and female.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Because God created man in His image!

''Let Us make man in our image, after our likeness......Genesis

helen

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by redseal

Maybe God is leaving these decisions up to you. How would you feel about yourself if you did these things? The debate about 'Free Will' is an old one I've seen many times before and I fall into the side that believes we are here both to experience life, but also to choose between good and evil. What the difference is between those two things are for us to figure out.

I think we make our own fate. What seeds we sow, we will reap.

Man masqua, I just added you as a friend! And then this??!!

Im sorry I dont post politically correct, GOD in all of my teachings has been a man.

It states in the bible "GOD created man in the image of himself, and Eve was formed from a rib of Adam"

My point here was if GOD is a all knowing and spiritual bieng, the creator of the univers, etc, etc how could he not know our fate?

I mean come on if the guy/gal (masqua) created life and the universe, why wouldnt he/she have the power to know the fate for each and every one of us?

top topics

join