It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't the illinois Triangle UFO case proof enough?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here is a scenario that took place in Texas in 1970's and people noticed the UFO but were not dismayed or particularly interested.The pictures are interesting, the light coming from the boomerang craft, emits light.The first two are almost unconceptional, but the third one shows clarity from a distance across the street.But then again they are always phantom looking or fantasy looking when you view one.Enjoy heres the link.

www.rense.com...

[edit on 10-5-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

wow this is an amazing UFO case and five police officers responded to a ufo report and witnessed it themselves ! amazing

here is a video about the events...

click on video and then play..
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

www.examiner.com...

[edit on 23-12-2008 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i understand how sensitive this case is. its right up there with pheonix lights if you ask me.

as far as your question is concerned, i think its proof enough for those who witnessed the craft. to us its not tangible proof. to us its a message from those who said they've seen this. weather you believe them or not is up to you.

i for one believe.

simply because i have faith in man's honesty. or the worlds honesty since this is happening across the board. far away and in your backyard, from the intelligent to the not so intelligent. from the meak to the humble.

i for one believe.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
here is the youtube version.

amazing testimony from the police officers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join