It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a UFO zapped me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind response julia. Sorry it took me so long to reply- I wasn't going to bother until I noticed all the recent effort being put into making this site a more comfortable place for posters such as myself.

I looked around your site for a while and while it was interesting it's just not for me. I don't think I was abducted. I don't even like to consider myself a believer (which is pretty much impossible because I am a contactee).

Looking through this thread I can see how far I've come. My original post 7 years ago was hasty and kinda incoherent. I just wanted to get it out there. Then two years later I posted right before submitting my sighting report- I was pretty angry and confused at that point. Honestly, julia, what I saw at your site reminds alot of how I felt then. Like a victim. But now i've learned to be more positive- based strictly on experience I'm fortunate enough to be able to conclude that there are physical divine beings here that act as spiritual guides.

Other than writing my sighting report and having lunch with the MUFON folks, there is one big thing I can thank for my peace of mind. A book called Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts. Something strange is up with it (other than claiming to be written by an alien named Seth). The chapter on co-ordination points (whatever the hell they are) was accurate. I witnessed one activate under every condition mentioned in the book. Wild stuff, very hard to explain.

Anyway kudos to you julia for reaching out to me and kudos to ATS for trying to tone down all the hate here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join