It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a UFO zapped me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, I'm finally telling my story. Here goes-Saturday May 27th 2006 about 7:20 PM I put down my game controller and look out the window of my 7th floor apt. in South Jersey and see a white egg about the size of a minivan, right outside(so close I could have hit it with a rock).There were maby 10 people in the parking lot, in two or three groups talking to each other, two or three cars driving around, two planes in the sky and this white egg, right outside my window. I was thinking open the window and yell to get their attention, go grab my camera but all I did was watch it. It was quickly moving away from my apt. and I noticed a black dot on either side of it. Sunlight was reflecting off of all three objects. At first the black dots were stationary but as it got farther away the two dots started swirling around the egg and would 'splash' into it causing the egg to shimmer black/white.I got a good closeup look of it for maby ten seconds before it became just a black dot in the sky. Now I'm staring at this dot for the longest time, maby two minutes (heres where it gets rough)
and it starts blinking out, and I go"No! Come back!" and motion with my hands for it to come back and BOOM!!! It was like getting struck by lightning, I felt it in my scull and down my spine. The sky turned a sort of purple and against this odd color were thousands of different sized white circles,a polka-dot sky.As this quickly faded it sounded like chaos outside- three or four car alarms were going off, several sirens or what sounded like fire engines, all blaring loudly for maby ten seconds.I noticed the parking lot was empty- no people, no planes, no movement.The clock said 7:23.A few things I'll mention- the only person I've ever met who saw a UFO saw the same thing- an egg but with only one black dot, swirling around it. And I called the fire dept. to inquire about the alarms I heard but got the most BS answer- a 'system alarm test'.I also found someone who lives down the street and heard the alarms at that precise time. WHEW!!! sorry for the looooooooooooong post-I'm just glad to finally put this out there.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
My brother actually very recently saw an egg shaped UFO with 2 orbs circling around it. He said it was large and maybe a thousand feet in the sky. It was nighttime and the Egg and the Orbs were glowing different colors.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, it certainly sounds strange enough, but you're in the right place. If anyone has shared your experience, you're likely to find them here. Good luck with your quest for answers, kudos for talking about it, and welcome aboard.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I have to say this sounds a little intruiguing to me (and i'm mostly a skeptic), in particular, the description of the black dots, and then 'shimmering' merging with the 'egg'.

Why?

It sounds roughly what a naive viewer of gravitational lensing might describe, somebody who doesn't know anything about gravitational lensing.

If you hypothesize some kind of UFO gravity-control, then with the laws of physics we know it will have unusual optical effects. I'm a scientist and if these UFOs are real from another world, then we need to assume there exists some major physics that Earth science does not yet know. Nevertheless, I still believe that whatever this new physics is, it will somehow fit in with our known physics, like General Relativity which makes gravitational lensing possible. A very fine and detailed prediction of General Relativity was just validated by Gravity Probe B satellite.

Gravitational lensing is extremely weird (since we have no perception of it on Earth).

The black dots could be 'caustics' (as in lens theory) or effects where the strange metric from gravity formed a spot where the usual light was blocked.

I.e. there was but one real "thing" (which itself could well be distorted by some gravity manipulation), the other things which merged were just illusions.

I wonder if other UFO reports which show jumping and merging "balls" in patterns also reflect the same effect: gravitational lensing changing with "warp drive".

I have no idea what the 'zapping' was. I suspect the color and things you saw were brain hallucinations, perhaps from whatever shock happened.

So, did they use the "neuralizer" ray like Agents Jay and Kay, but didn't quite calibrate it right? You shoulda worn shades.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I was with you right up until you felt something zap your 'scull'.... did you ever get yourself checked out by a doctor? if so, what did they have to say?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well the story sounds stupid and fake to me, especially the part about getting "zapped." However, this does remind me of a video clip supposedly taken in some middle eastern country of a UFO rising up from some trees and flying off. The UFO appeared to be a bunch of balloons, but if you watched them closely it looked as if there were small black dots moving around on the objects...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
mbkennel-
gravitational lensing huh? makes sense, but I'm pretty sure I saw sunlight reflecting off the dots- it was definitely shining strongly off the egg. I'm not entirely sure on that.

Nick Nightstalker-
Yea I went to see a shrink about two months after the incident mostly because I was going through dramatic ups and downs. The ups were like 'yea I'm special and holy' and the downs were 'I'm crazy, I'm a freak' ect. I even thought I might be some sort of anti-christ at one point. She diagnosed me bi-polar, called the incident an ecstacy flashback and put me on Abilify and Lexapro, which helped. About three months ago I took myself off the medications and stopped seeing her- too expensive.

Diplomat-
I agree with you 100%. My story does sound fake, especially posted in here. I doubt anyone I told truly belives me, even my own mother. But it was the event of my lifetime and I plan on getting a tattoo of what I saw in the next week or so. I'll post a pic when I get it, if anyone cares.

Thanks for the replies guys, take care.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnychicken
She diagnosed me bi-polar, called the incident an ecstacy flashback and put me on Abilify and Lexapro

I'd get a 2nd opinion from any doctor who blames it on E, that's what she should have prescribed!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If real live sunlight "would have" reflected off the real thing, and the real thing is warping gravity weirdly, it would of course warp the sunlight reflection as well when it "projected" the false apparent images. Gravitational lensing is really weird, and given that we have no idea about the underlying physics which produces hypothetical engineered warping (technically the source term stress-energy tensor---or even conceivably higher order physics extending the Einstein equation) we can't say at all what the patterns might look like (even comparing to known astrophysical lensing by large mass sources).

The point is that gravity warps absolutely everything---in modern physics that is quite literally the definition of what gravity is.

Remember that what you see is the light rays at your *eyes*, which always follow paths according to the gravitational metric. In all normal circumstances it is extremely flat so light appears to go extremely straight in free space, so you think something is "there", and your brain estimates it so. If the light coming is was warped during its travel, what it shows it not exactly real. This is of course familiar with normal light lensing.

Ordinary light lensing in effect is just a scalar perturbation (changing the speed of light in materials, ignoring birefringence/polarization) and even that with weird lenses (not homogeneous) you could certainly get some oddities.

Gravity is representable as a 4x4 matrix (with some conservation terms) so there are more degrees of freedom to be even weirder.

What we can say is that outside the 'region of influence' of ufomagictechnology the gravity metric will work 'normally'.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Occams razor (sorry to be pulling that old cliché), what's more likely? Gravity lensing, only seen in very big scales with object that have enough mass to produce such a phenomenon, or some kinda cloaking effect?

Not stating that I think it was that, or even that I believe any of this... because I don't, just saying you could do better.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
i tend to believe this. the object sounds alot like project jennifer and i too have been kind of zapped or warned for lack of better words. ive been watching the skys and recording them like crazy as well as speaking out about what ive been seeing and learning lately. sitting outside at night, i tend to notice shadows of all shapes zooming by at various heights, so i decided to get my flashlight out and i started pointing it up at the sky, and within seconds of doing this the ground and bench i sit on beneath me shook as if there was a earthquake, like a back and forth type. you want to talk about being freaked out. hehe so i went out and bought a 3 million watt light to try again. i refuse to fear these bastards. but I can relate to OP's story.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Just thought I'd check back in- I'm a hardcore lurker but feel like posting in a site this big can be a waste of time.

Well I recently heard from a friend that there is an episode of UFO Hunters with many similarities to my experience- an egg shaped craft with black dots circling it, and electrical disturbances. I don't think anyone got zapped by it though.

This didn't happen for no reason. I never talk about it anymore (I've told maby 10 people) but I sure do still wonder. The firehouse has to have some sort of documentation of the alarms and sirens that went off at precisely 7:23PM on 5/27/06, right? Was it man in that egg? Zap would be the best word to describe it, but what really happened to me?

One last thing, It took me years to realise this, but I am a victim. I lost my ability to deny/ forget this, along with a kind of safety net and alot of sleep. And to have to feel embarassed, scrutinized and doubted by family and friends... anyway please acknowledge and enjoy your freedom to have an opinion on topics like this.
And I never got the tattoo

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The OP for this thread is a work of fiction.
Why? Because he uses repetition of numerical 'facts'.
"Maby 10" he uses twice, "two or three" he uses twice in the same sentence, and there's a fair few repetitions of the numbers 7 and 2. "7:20", "two planes", "7th floor apartment", "may 27th", etc.
This could be debunked if there were other numbers being quoted in the post... unfortunately, there are none, at all.
2, 3, 7, 10, the only numbers he uses in the whole post.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by nrky]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrky
The OP for this thread is a work of fiction.
Why? Because he uses repetition of numerical 'facts'.
"Maby 10" he uses twice, "two or three" he uses twice in the same sentence, and there's a fair few repetitions of the numbers 7 and 2. "7:20", "two planes", "7th floor apartment", "may 27th", etc.
This could be debunked if there were other numbers being quoted in the post... unfortunately, there are none, at all.
2, 3, 7, 10, the only numbers he uses in the whole post.

[edit on 7/3/2009 by nrky]

nrky - Interesting it's a work of fiction because the numbers 2,3,7,10 are the only numbers used? Please elaborate...I don't understand why this means it is fictional? ( trying to deny my own ignorance here)

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I liked the "gravitational lensing" effect theory very much, with the exception of how it fits into one of the parts of the eye-witness testimony. That is, the OP claims that light was reflecting off of the 'surface' of these black objects, too.

Now, I have seen gravitational lensing in many deep-space photographs, and I have never seen anything to suggest that light can appear to reflect off of the area that has the gravity. Rather, you see a uniform and tell-tale "bending" or "warping" around the gravitational areas center, much like putting a clear magnifying glass lens over the area (as if it were a piece of black paper with stars on it).

I am going to assume that this is truly a "cosmic" technological craft (which may use gravity-drive, sure), but that it is rather a nano-engineered (perhaps energy-craft) that is hyper artificially-intelligent. the merging would occur because of the "liquid-like" abilities of this energy-material.

I'm not saying that this is for sure an alien technology, simply that I have no basis to believe that it is a man-made technology, as we have nothing at all similar to this in the public sector and no cosmic-top-secret project would get caught out in the open in New Jersey, near some ATSers apartment window.

Overlooking any possible mental disorder the OP may have suffered from a long bout of video-gaming, yet being aware of the unlikely cover-up of the scene from fire-officials, along with the ability to have other eye-witnesses come forward, with the idea that after being "zapped" the OP was able to "see" more of these crafts, and that this "boom" it made, that set off car alarms, had the same result as the "booms" that other people have witnessed in SoCal; all lead me to believe that what we are truly learning about an "alien" phenomenon.

If I were to risk a guess, from all of my experience and research into aliens, I am going to go out on a limb and say that these craft are military craft from our "allies" in the galaxy. (small, fast, light-ship, many others hiding, weaponized) My hope is that this is the first sign of the evacuation or the "moving to a higher dimension" effort. As, this is the only thing that fits into my opinions, and the only thing that I can think of (outside of an attack) that would warrant that many ships in hiding.

My question to the OP is whether or not he/she has had any previous experiences and whether he/she has any redeemable qualities (physical prowess, high critical thinking, tolerance and grace toward others, diverse genetics, high psychic ability, etc.)?

This is a great thread, and I'm looking forward to answers to my two questions.

O-315

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was doing some digging, and re-examination of evidence, and I think I have the culprits. How many of you have seen the "McPherson" case? Egg-shaped UFO, lands outside a family home. 3 3ft tall beings emerge wearing black suits (nano-bot survival suits?) The McPherson boys shoot one of these beings that was on their roof and take the injured being into their house, only to have it disappear, later. Then, the video shows all three (perfectly healthy) beings walk into the house, and these people are never heard from again.

I believe that this black material that keeps showing up (as in the obelisk in the Dr. Reid video) is their shape-shifting nano-technology (computer and gear) and I believe that it's made of carbon nano-tubes (which is why our scientists love carbon nano-tubes) but runs on artificially-intelligent pure-energy nano-particles.

Now, who are these short, gray, aliens? I think that answers itself - probably "reticulan" underlings (plant/reptile hybrid bio-robots). Do I think they're malicious? No, I believe that they are hired by our "watchers" or "zoo-keepers". Who are the zoo-keepers? I think they are the long-nosed grays, the ugly wrinkly kind, like the one seen on Dr. Reid's video. Why are they here? I think they're just tending to their flock and making sure that they can repopulate the Earth (like Noah did) after any catastrophe.

I think we should analyze why this "crazy" OP was allowed to "see" the other craft (since, noone would normally believe a bipolar ex-druggie) And, what does it mean that the sky showed many more craft.

Furthermore, I've never heard of an ecstasy flash-back causing a vivid hallucination like that. So, why is the fire-department covering this up, and why did his doctor prescribe powerful drugs, rather than therapy, first?

O-315

[edit on 7-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
UFO over New Jersey 2009 Mar 4

Here is what I have found in support of the OP, near that date. Many many many other reports as well.

O-315

[edit on 7-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've never had any other experiences with UFOs, but I have had some strange paranormal experiences. I have had dreams about things going on at the time I'm asleep, usually bad things (a friend's mom's suicide attempt stands out). I don't understand it and it's hard as hell to try and explain but I, with my uncle's unknowing help, activated a co-ordination point at the supposedly haunted resturant/ bar where we work. It was a small fire under some wet leaves. And then theres the incident during my birth, my mom and I were both very sick and her heart stopped for 45 seconds or so. She remembers dreaming of flying through the universe in a craft with another being, possibly Jesus, and they were looking for others. She actually first told me this story an hour before my sighting

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hey ATS! Just thought I'd check in once again, i lurk here often just waiting for someone else who had a similar experience. 7 years later, nothing.

Since my last post here I submitted a sighting report to MUFON. They got in touch with me and I had lunch with several investigators, but they wanted to hypnotize me and I don't see a need. So I kinda backed off.

Here are some links to my sighting report- for some reason it randomly vanishes from the MUFON site but I googled "zapped by ufo" and found these
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.examiner.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnychicken
Hey ATS! Just thought I'd check in once again, i lurk here often just waiting for someone else who had a similar experience. 7 years later, nothing.

Since my last post here I submitted a sighting report to MUFON. They got in touch with me and I had lunch with several investigators, but they wanted to hypnotize me and I don't see a need. So I kinda backed off.

Here are some links to my sighting report- for some reason it randomly vanishes from the MUFON site but I googled "zapped by ufo" and found these
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.examiner.com...

hiya johnny!

well, guess what, the coming back is worth it..yes, there are others who have had this happen(i would be one of them
i am glad to see you have come back. so many times experiencers will, because of fools who are too afraid of this and want to pester, l just clam up and hide. continue to repeat your story, as more and more are coming out and finally getting the courage to talk about these things

you say you have had paranormal experiences also? and what your mom told you, right before the sighting..really interesting to be sure. now that you have found someone else, think about meeting some others, getting some real feedback on the 'after effects' of all this

in my sig, on the website, there are links to a little experiencer forum in which you might feel more comfortable in posting some of your recent experiences; either way, i think you will find it refreshing that there are many of us out there more than willing to talk(in the right setting lol)

happy to see you back and okay...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join