It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well, I finally joined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey everybody!! I've actually been lurking around here for 3 of 4 years now, in fact I've gotten to know some of you so well it'd be creepy if I don't introduce myself. I'm John(nychicken), 27 live in South Jersey.I'm a short order cook at my uncle's resturant(bla), my hobbies include Bemani(music games), cartoons, and conspiracy culture. Anyway..... something happened to me almost a year ago that I want to talk about. I don't know exactly where I should post my story-I feel there's quite a bit of bull flyin around in the aliens/ufo's board and I don't really want my experience to be viewed as such.Oh well, I'll figure it out. I really look forward to finally being a part of these boards, see you guys around!!!

johnnychicken

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Pleased to meetcha! Say, how about some preliminary info about your personal experience so maybe we can point you towards the best area?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family, I hope your time here is enlightening and enjoyable.

Peace,
Titan

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Greetings, earth bird! May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, johnny chicken!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Wow that was fast! Well, about my experience: I didn't just see a UFO, it zapped me(as best as I could describe it). I'm kinda nervous about finally telling this story, I might back out.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanx for the warm welcome guys.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Definitely a UFO board post, johnny, but your reason for not posting there because you don't want it to look like disinfo (and I don't believe it is) is legitimate. Post it or don't post it, I think your reasons are compelling either way, but I can't tell you what to do because I'm not you. Only you can know which way is best.

I will say that carefully wording your post if you decide to make it and not trying to be an attention-getter (not accusing you of doing this, but I have seen this way too often from others in the past) is definitely a plus.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
hey and welcome johnnychicken

you have bee here for so long, glad to have you as a member yes!

let me know if i can help at all with anything

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

Right now, I just started to make Avatars Ragavatars!, you see the pretty red black and white picture on the left of the screen below my user name "ragster", I am sure you might know what it is, but just in case if not, I will be glad to make you your very own personalized avatar with your name or whatever you want abstract type of an avatar.
But if not, make sure to check out Member Art to see many different types of people who have very unique avatar designs.
And if you do not want someone else to make your own avatar for you, you can do it yourself here Avatar Ultimate Help Thread

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hi johnnychicken,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

You thread “a UFO zapped me” is nice, more to come?

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

top topics

join