It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to World War 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Its ok guys, you don't need to be mad you've been duped for so long. Its a natural occurence when one is mislead for so long to have to shoot the messenger.

Don't mind RWPBR, he doesn't realize who he really serves as a freemason, boo hoo

bs

Fools Rise From Your Slumber

Ironically enough my friend, if any one has been duped.. it has been your self.

If you honestly think that by going to a few free web hosting sites and seeing some punks "research" which usually finding conspicuously placed objects and declaring them satanic at all levels because he can't understand what they really mean nor why they where placed there in the first place, thus coming to the conclusion that we are all doomed from secret world dominating influences and forces.. and you actually think you have been ah .. "enlightened" .. then my friend you are so truly mistaken.

Half the conspiracy crap out there in regards to Masons is so far from the truth (and yes, most of the stuff there is truth and lies no grey) its not even funny, yet self professed researches (google searchers) go on claiming they have found the secret knowledge. What cracks me up the most, is some punk kid sitting in his swiveling chair typing in random word conjunctions like "Mason NWO" "Mason conspiracy end of world" or some other lame combination and input it into Google to get all that fascinating information, read a few pages (but not all of it because we know kids these days have the attention span of a small rodent .. oh.. something shiny..) .. and come to the conclusion that yes indeed the world is being dominated by secret Masonic satanic forces driven by pure evil to crush the civilized world! .. all of which can be concluded within about 30 mins, that is if you didn't see something out the corner of your eye, get distracted and forget what you where doing in the first place..

Those who um. "research" this, like your self, no doubt your very well versed in matters pertaining to occult influences, demonic Masons and world wide conspiracies, never once looked for what one would call "factual truth" in regards to Masons.

But why would you trust the information from the men themselves, hell they are just satanic ritualistic scumbags who sacrifice babies and virgins, goats as well. Not when Joe Schmo did a little shabby math and came the conclusion all the buildings in DC equal 666 or some lame arse conclusion regarding secret overlords, Masons who seem to have an identity issue and don't know who they really are and it always seem to include the Queen and Rothschild's no doubt, not a conspiracy without the infamous Rothschild's..

Surly such sources are so much more educated, reasonable and all around intellectual to trust then the Masons themselves.

But what do I know eh. Just a Master Mason, a lowly degree.. gosh.. I just wish my overlord will let me get to 156th degree next meeting.. he said I could if I found a new method to control peoples thoughts and desires.

Ohh. Yall apparently do that yourself.

You make the perfect example as to why no one will ever need a "nwo" .. people are damn dumb, simple as that, they like yourself fear their own shadow. Why install a sense of fear into a people that hardly trust themselves? Generally people make themselves easier to manipulate whether they know it or not. For instance. You. Your thoughts and sense of security have been impaired by some guy, no doubt living in his mothers basement and well past 40 yrs old, because he made you doubt the basic institutions of this country.

Think about it. You fear a organization of 50-70 yr old men who just want to get out of the house and away from their woman.

Tell me though, whos been duped again?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

External Source
WASHINGTON - After 60 years of inattention and even denial
by the U.S. media, newly-uncovered government documents in
The National Archives and Library of Congress reveal that
Prescott Bush, the grandfather of President George W. Bush,
served as a business partner of and U.S. banking operative
for the financial architect of the Nazi war machine from 1926
until 1942, when Congress took aggressive action against Bush
and his "enemy national" partners.

Source

Hes talking about these Nazi links inwhich P. Bush and Co. helped funnel money to the Nazi's before and during the war.

Also worth noting are ties with IBM, which helped manufacture punchcard computers and programs to keep track of labour camp detainee's.

Ford and GM's ties to Nazi factories of plane and tank parts which reeked havoc on allied forces.

After the war, these and other companies guilty of collaborating with an enemy at a time of war, sued the US government for war damages suffered on the Nazi factories and business interests, and were successful.
For information on this see "Black Shirts and Reds" by Michael Parenti, or his speech "Fascism: The False Revultion"

Does the Illuminati exist? It did, but not in the light that the conspiracy would have you believe.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by InSpiteOf]

<< 1   >>

join