It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to World War 3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I found a great write up online that really gives us indepth info on the goals and moves of the Illuminati. It seems the Illuminati is not Zionist at all. They appear to be leaders of different countries but they are only installed into the governmetn of htese countries to start wars between peoples of the world.

www.etherzone.com...

"TAKING SIDES"

The Iraq war and a possible larger conflagration must be seen as a trap engineered by the Illuminati to destroy both the Moslem world and Israel, and possibly the U.S. Thus the real enemy is not Israel, America or Islam who are being manipulated. The real enemy is the Illuminati and their agents, bent on destroying and enslaving mankind.

For example, World War Two was choreographed. Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill and Hitler were all Illuminati. They were actually all on the same side. Humanity ignorantly slaughtering itself for no reason was on the other side.

As Pike's letter indicates, the Nazis were intended to lose and the Communists to gain control of Eastern Europe. This is why the Nazis made so many stupid blunders on the Eastern Front and deliberately alienated the anti-Communist Russian slavs.

Similarly today, George Bush, John Kerry, Tony Blair, Ariel Sharon, Gerhard Schroeder are all Freemasons. Bush and Kerry belkong to the same "Skull and Bones" chapter! I am guessing but I expect Vladimir Putin and some significant Iranian leaders are also tied to the Illuminati. They may not be aware of the big picture but if they deviate, they will be assassinated like the Israeli PM, Yitzhak Rabin, who was also a Freemason.

Sadaam Hussein is rumored to be a high-ranking Freemason with longstanding business ties to George H.W. Bush and the CIA. This would explain why George H.W. Bush didn't remove him in 1991; and why reports suggest he was secretly airlifted out of the country in the first days of the 2003 war.

Out of these troubled times, our objective: a new world order can emerge," President George H. W. Bush told the U.N. on September 11th 1990. "Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known."

In 1992, George H.W. Bush told White House reporter Sarah McClendon: "If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

We cannot understand the world until we appreciate that most leaders are traitors and that mankind is victim of a diabolical conspiracy on an unspeakable scale. It's time we stopped taking sides and addressed the real enemy.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"The Ether Zone" is the perfect name for that website.

Should I even bother refuting the supposed Masonic membership of Bush and the rest of them that has been shown to be bull 1 million times before ?
Do I need to point out that Sadaam was hung and the whole world saw the video of it ?

[edit on 2-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
"The Ether Zone" is the perfect name for that website.

I'm not saying everything is true. But the gist of it expands your mind and shows you that it is possible for countries to be double crossed

I can see why the Bush's could maybe come in contact with Mason's and not be a Mason. They're both increidbly rich families. Bush family run's drugs. I'd say they play their part well.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by rrahim1]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Lies do not expand the mind. They do just the opposite.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There's evidence of Bush family supporting Nazism or something using IBM company or something. The whole Nazi thing could have been staged to create teh Cold War and the pretext for Israel which will be used to wage war against the Middle East.

Germany is like Israel, they are both militarized non democracies ready to go balistic, they have the power and the funding. History repeats itself because the geniuses of the world use the same schemes to conquer.

So just as America and England came into break Germany apart. They will come in to save the day and break israel and the middle east apart. Maybe this time not break them up but make them submit to a one world government that will police the world in times of conflict.

Team America phuck ya! Were here to save the day!! LOL

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Bush and Kerry belong to the same "Skull and Bones" chapter!

i was under the impression there was only one "chapter" anyways...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Lies do not expand the mind. They do just the opposite.

Well lies usually put the blame on someone else. But the concept and the explanation of what really happened may be true. Fact is that these conflicts did happen, there are indeed rich powerful men in the world. Lie's have truth embedded in them. Let's say that the person that wrote the article is lieing. It doesn't mean that this scheme isn't actually going on today, just because it didn't happen in the past. What I get from the article is to keep your eyes open for traitors in the government that send populations to war.

Was Saddam Illuminati? Who knows, but we know for sure that the media won't let Saddam say a thing before he died. Theres pictures of him shaking hands, they allowed him to stay in power. The guy ruled the country with one of hte largest oil reserves for gods sakes. How can he not be illuminati?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
There's evidence of Bush family supporting Nazism or something using IBM company or something...

Yeah you convinced me...or something.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Fact is that these conflicts did happen, there are indeed rich powerful men in the world. Lie's have truth embedded in them. Let's say that the person that wrote the article is lieing. It doesn't mean that this scheme isn't actually going on today, just because it didn't happen in the past.

Did you actually read what you just wrote ?
So if somebody lies there is still truth in the lie and it doesnt mean that the lie didnt happen ?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have read many, many articles on WWIII and that was by far the most...

Boreing.

Not an ounce of factual truth what so ever.. speculation with no evidence, lies..

They mention the Illuminati so many times as if they can be oh so sure that it was indeed this "illuminati" that causes all these.. wars (because wars don't happen naturally
)

Tell me though..

What is the Illuminati?

The evidence?

The members?

The mission statement? (all organizations work together for something..)

The evidence the said members are really members?

Any organization that exist with out ever showing evidence does not exist at all....

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There's evidence of Bush family supporting Nazism or something using IBM company or something...

Yeah you convinced me...or something.

Im also convinced.......or something

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
LAWL..... or something. Forget it, I started to believe there was actually an Illuminati and a depopulation conspiracy. Obviously I was wrong and world event's are just another instance of personal greed.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This is very elaborate...I'm just not buying it.

Although a really nasty part of me wishes it were true, because it'd make the entire world far more interesting. But otherwise I'd just say its conspiracy hogwash.

I wouldn't mind a new world order though...may help settle our differences.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Team America phuck ya!

rrahim, please SEE THIS THREAD. bypassing the censors is a NONO and agains the T&C. Im sure you can get your point across without resorting to cursing in the process. Its fully uncalled for.

RWPBR, after talking to rrahim in chat the other nite, i truely dont think he reads and/or believes what he writes.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Use this amazing method and you see that 2007 will meet with great events. The national mall predicts significant events!

Here is the original post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Everybody wonders who is lying and who is telling the truth... Ask yourself(-lves)... Why do people lie? Easy tp cover something up and don't want people to know the truth...

Then why are there people who lie for absolutely NO reason? For kicks? For FUN? What will everyone think, when this whole Illuminati/"elite" thing turns out to be a lie in the first place? And someone else will get the blame, of course.

Lying for no reason (for fun, or for the f***-of-it) only starts snowballs (a small lie, which grows into major lies, for those who don't know)... the one who started it will never be found/caught, but the one who put the last bit of "snow"(bs) on the "ball"(lie) will get the blame and be condemned and labeled a liar for doing so. Am I wrong?

Ranting feels good.

As for WW3... can't wait. Then I can start watching TV again.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Its ok guys, you don't need to be mad you've been duped for so long. Its a natural occurence when one is mislead for so long to have to shoot the messenger.

Don't mind RWPBR, he doesn't realize who he really serves as a freemason, boo hoo

bs

Fools Rise From Your Slumber

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There's evidence of Bush family supporting Nazism or something using IBM company or something.

Team America phuck ya! Were here to save the day!!

.."or something", which could mean anything?

OK, please start saving the world as the average person could certainly use saving at this point or at least in the near future, if the meltdown is coming.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thule society was (and still is) opposed to Illuminati but they were infiltrated and manipulated at time of WW2. Hitler wanted to get rid of Zionists, Jews and most of the politicians in USA and even UK government. But of course later all got mixed up, manipulated and secret agreements were made.

After WW2 they deported a lot of Jews to Israel, so they got rid of them anyway and now they will maybe even use them for another war. They should be renamed to Manipulati since that's what they do. And Israel thinks they manipulate USA. Yea, sure.

But it's not always them who win. Nazis got a lot of new technology and they established secret bases in Antarctica. Also Hitler survived WW2. They also got a lot of support from 'peaceful' Tibetan monks. Not all, but some secret groups on 'dark' side. This conflict is very old one and i hope it ends soon since a lot of people are suffering because of some 'elite' which is in the end manipulated from some even more secret group they know nothing about.

[edit on 3-5-2007 by detonator]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
Its ok guys, you don't need to be mad you've been duped for so long. Its a natural occurence when one is mislead for so long to have to shoot the messenger.

Don't mind RWPBR, he doesn't realize who he really serves as a freemason, boo hoo

bs

Fools Rise From Your Slumber

I do not slumber. I am illuminated, my eyes wide open. I serve only God.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join