It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist was born on October 14, 1963

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A clue to the identity of the Antichrist may be found in the extraordinary experience of Pope Leo XIII in the year 1888. For an account of the event and a recital of the ORIGINAL Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel, I am indebted to the following website:

www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com...'s_Original_Prayer_to_St_Michael.html

Although I myself am not a catholic, I am inclined to believe in the authenticity of this experience, which confirms my own independent conclusions. Please refer to my remarks following the account and the prayer.

Pope Leo XIII citing Satan

“Pope Leo XIII’s original Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel is prophetic. Composed over 100 years ago, and then suppressed due to its startling content, Pope Leo XIII’s original Prayer to St. Michael is one of the most interesting and controversial prayers relating to the present situation in which the true Catholic Church finds itself. On September 25, 1888, following his morning Mass, Pope Leo XIII became traumatized to the point that he collapsed. Those in attendance thought that he was dead. After coming to consciousness, the Pope described a frightful conversation that he had heard coming from near the tabernacle. The conversation consisted of two voices – voices which Pope Leo XIII clearly understood to be the voices of Jesus Christ and the devil. The devil boasted that he could destroy the Church, if he were granted 75 years to carry out his plan (or 100 years, according to some accounts). The devil also asked permission for ‘a greater influence over those who will give themselves to my service.’ To the devil’s requests, Our Lord reportedly replied: ‘you will be given the time and the power.’

“Shaken deeply by what he had heard, Pope Leo XIII composed the following original Prayer to St. Michael . . . and ordered it to be recited after all Low Masses as a protection for the Church against the attacks from Hell. What follows is the original prayer. . . . The Original Prayer was taken from The Raccolta, 1930, Benzinger Bros., pp. 314-315. The Raccolta is an imprimatured collection of the official and indulgenced prayers of the Catholic Church.” -- Ibid.

. . .

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The Prayer

“O Glorious Archangel St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly host, be our defense in the terrible warfare which we carry on against principalities and Powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, spirits of evil. Come to the aid of man, whom God created immortal, made in his own image and likeness, and redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

“Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, as already thou hast fought the leader of the proud angels, Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there place for them any longer in Heaven.

“That cruel, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil or Satan, who seduces the whole world, was cast into the abyss with his angels. Behold, this primeval enemy and slayer of men has taken courage. Transformed into an angel of light, he wanders about with all the multitude of wicked spirits, invading the earth in order to blot out the name of God and of his Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal perdition souls destined for the crown of eternal glory. This wicked dragon pours out, as a most impure flood, the venom of his malice on men of depraved mind and corrupt heart, the spirit of lying, of impiety, of blasphemy, and the pestilent breath of impurity, and of every vice and iniquity.

“These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.

“Arise then, O invincible Prince, bring help against the attacks of the lost spirits to the people of God, and give them the victory. They venerate thee as their protector and Patron; in thee holy Church glories as her defense against the malicious power of hell; to thee has God entrusted the souls of men to be established in heavenly beatitude. Oh, pray to the God of peace that He may put Satan under our feet, so far conquered that he may no longer be able to hold men in captivity and harm the Church. Offer our prayers in the sight of the Most High, so that they may quickly conciliate the mercies of the Lord; and beating down the dragon, the ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, do thou again make him captive in the abyss, that he may no longer seduce the nations. Amen

“Behold the Cross of the Lord; be scattered ye hostile powers.
The Lion of the tribe of Judah has conquered, the root of David.
Let thy mercies be upon us, O Lord.
As we have hoped in thee.
O Lord, hear my prayer.
And let my cry come unto thee.

“Let us pray. “O God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we call upon thy holy name, and as suppliants we implore thy clemency, that by the intercession of Mary, ever Virgin immaculate and our Mother, and of the glorious Archangel St. Michael, thou wouldst deign to help us against Satan and all other unclean spirits, who wander about the world for the injury of the human race and the ruin of souls. Amen.” -- Ibid.

. . .

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Commentary

This papal experience confirmed my own independent conclusions.

By a separate process based in biblical chronology, my research had led me to conclude that an important event in sacred history had occurred on October 14, 1963.

According to the papal prophecy, 75 years were allotted to Satan to “destroy the Church”. Importantly, the recounting does not indicate how Satan intended to do this; only that he was given “the time and the power”. The prophecy does not specify what is meant by “destroy”. Whatever “destroy” means, it is clear that it occurs under the superintendence of Jesus Christ Himself. Hence, I am led to believe that the nature of this destruction comes in the form of a great test or transition or both.

I calculated the time by adding 75 years to the date September 25, 1888, thus arriving at September 25, 1963. I realized the necessity of adjusting my calculation for leap years. Every fourth year is a leap year, meaning the calendar must be corrected by adding one day every leap year. There are 18 3/4 or roughly 19 leap days between the year 1888 and the year 1963. Adding the leap days, inclusively, to the 75 years of time leads us to fateful date October 14, 1963!

This is the birth date of the Jewish Antichrist Messiah.

I have spent thousands of hours studying the Bible and its prophecies. I am almost finished writing Dark Messiah: The Coming of the Antichrist. This book identifies the Antichrist according to the biblical standards of “signs and wonders”. My research has led me to a number of shocking conclusions; for example; that the Bible teaches the advent of two messiahs. The Antichrist is the second of these two. Another conclusion: the character and work of the Antichrist Messiah has been mistaken by the various Antichrist traditions as part of a last grand scheme to test the faith of the faithful in each of the world’s three monotheistic religions.

Contrary to all of these traditions, I am boldly calling for the Coming of the Antichrist as the solution to our world’s foremost problems.

The foregoing is excerpted from this forthcoming publication.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
whew!
I am clear and free...I am not the antichrist.
LOL
but seriously you want him to come forward?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nah, forget that nonsense. AC is 30+ and he lives in EU. He is not evil as many of you believe. But there is something maybe scary to believers -- 'last days' in Bible are in fact last days of organized religion.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
'last days' in Bible are in fact last days of organized religion.

Very interesting interpretation.

I don't believe in the "Last Days" myself. Too many groups have believed in various dates of the Last Days for at least 2000 years. Hasn't happened yet, and I don't believe it will happen as an apocalypse or whatever taking out everyone.

I personally think the "Last Days" represent everyone's personal deaths. I think that the biblical allegories to being in the last days is an admonishment to live each day like it's your last and do unto others, etc. yadda yadda.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I disagree with you neron. I think the "age" of the Ac will be 18.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I appreciate the replies from everyone, especially the replies that include proofs or reasons for their positions.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
According to Romans 8:29, the Antichrist is predestined to be conformed to the image of Jesus Christ:

“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren”.

There will be many similarities between Jesus Christ and the Antichrist. As he is described in popular theology, the Antichrist is Satan’s evil caricature or counterfeit of Jesus Christ. Yet, according to Paul, God, not Satan, willed that the Antichrist should be conformed to the image of His Son, Jesus Christ.

Although there are similarities between them, unlike Jesus Christ, the Antichrist is not sinless. The Antichrist is called the “Man of Sin” in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 and “That Wicked [One]” in verse 8 of the same chapter.

One of the similarities is a virgin birth.

Regarding the birth and timing of his birth, I wish to cite the American psychic, Jeane Dixon.

She reportedly witnessed the birth of the Antichrist. She was convinced that he is a real messiah.

Her own extraordinary experience (usually taken from the book Jeane Dixon: A GIFT OF PROPHECY by Ruth Montgomery) is related on numerous websites, including the following:

www.greatdreams.com...

“The vision which Jeane Dixon considers to be the most significant and soul-stirring of her life occurred shortly before sunrise on February 5, 1962. The date itself may have special significance, though Jeane was unaware of that fact at the time. For several months beforehand, astrologers and soothsayers had been predicting an earth-shaking event on that day . . . some even forecast the end of the world . . . because of a rare conjunction of the planets. A similar conjunction, which occurred nearly two thousand years ago, is believed by some biblical scholars to explain the ‘bright star in the East’, which dazzled shepherds and guided three Wise Men to the humble manger behind a crowded inn in Bethlehem.

“Three nights before Jeane's vision she was meditating in her room when she became aware that the light was dimming. Glancing up, she saw the five bulbs in the crystal chandelier go dark, except for a curious round ball which glowed brilliantly in the center of each. Strangely frightened, she ran into her husband's bedroom and told him of the light failure. Since their other house lights were working properly, Mr. Dixon assumed that a fuse for one circuit had blown, but when he started down the hall to investigate he noticed that Jeane's chandelier was again burning brightly.

. . .

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
“The next evening during her meditations the phenomenon recurred. This time Jeane remained quietly in her room, staring at the tiny balls of light in the otherwise darkened bulbs. In approximately ten seconds, she say, she head ‘a tiny crackling sound.’ The wires in the clear bulbs then began to glow again, and normal light resumed. When the performance was repeated exactly as before on the third evening, Jeane accepted it as an omen that something important was soon to befall. She did not know when or where. The next morning she overslept, but the sun was not yet up as she walked toward the bay window of her bedroom, which faces east.

“At she gazed outside she saw, not the bare-limbed trees and city street below, but a bright blue sky above a barren desert. Just above the horizon was the brightest sun that she had ever seen, glowing like a golden ball. Splashing from the orb in every direction were brilliant rays which seemed to be drawing the earth toward it like a magnet. Stepping out of the brightness of the sun's rays, hand in hand, were a Pharaoh and Queen Nefertiti. Cradled on the Queen's other arm was a baby, his ragged, soiled clothing in startling contrast to the gorgeously arrayed royal couple. ‘The eyes of this child were all-knowing,’ Jeane say softly. ‘They were full of wisdom and knowledge.’

“A little to one side of Queen Nefertiti, Jeane could glimpse a pyramid. While she watched entranced, the couple advanced toward her and thrust forth the baby, as if offering it to the entire world. Within the ball of the sun, Jeane saw Joseph guiding the tableau like a puppeteer pulling strings. Now rays of light burst forth from the baby, blending with those of the sun and obliterating the Pharaoh from her sight. Off to the left, she observed that Queen Nefertiti was walking away, ‘thousands of miles into the past.’ The Queen paused beside a large brown water jug, and as she stooped and cupped her hands to drink she was stabbed in the back by a dagger. Jeane says that she ‘distinctly heard her death scream as she vanished.’

“Jeane shifted her gaze back to the baby. He had by now grown to manhood, and a small cross which formed above him began to expand until it ‘dipped over the earth in all directions. Simultaneously, peoples of every race, religion, and color (black, yellow, red, brown and white), each kneeling and lifting his arms in worshipful adoration, surrounded him. They were all as one,’ Unlike previous visions, which had gradually faded away from Jeane, this one moved ever nearer until she seemed to be in the very midst of the action, joining in the adoring worship. ‘I felt a tiny seed ready to sprout and grow,’ she says, ‘But I was only one of millions of similar seeds. I knew within my heart, ‘here is the beginning of wisdom.’ The room was becoming dark again, and though she was still caught up in the spell of the vision, Jeane glanced automatically at her bedside clock. The time was 7:17 a.m.

“What does it mean? What is the significance of this strange visitation on a dull February morning in Washington, a third of the way around the world from Egypt? Jeane feels that she had been shown that answer. A bit haltingly, she explains it this way: ‘A child, born somewhere in the Middle East shortly after 7 a.m. (EST) on February 5, 1962, will revolutionize the world. Before the close of the century he will bring together all mankind in one all-embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the Almighty Power.

. . .

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
"’This person, though born of humble peasant origin, is a descendant of Queen Nefertiti and her Pharaoh husband; of this I am sure. There was nothing kingly about his coming . . . no kings or shepherds to do homage to this newborn baby . . . but he is the answer to the prayers of a troubled world. Mankind will begin to feel the great force of this man in the early 1980's and during the subsequent ten years the world as we know it will be reshaped and revamped into one without wars or suffering. His power will grow greatly until 1999, at which time the people of this earth will probably discover the full meaning of the vision.’

“Attempting to describe her own sensation, Jeane says: ‘I felt suspended and enfolded, as if I were surrounded by whipped cream. For the first time I understood the full meaning of the biblical phrase, ‘’My cup runneth over.’’ I loved all mankind. I felt that I would never again need food or sleep, because I had experienced perfect peace.’

“As a reporter, I felt there were questions that must be asked. How could she be sure that the queen in her vision was Nefertiti? Who was the Pharaoh who disappeared back into the sun? Why was Joseph in the vision? Jeane could answer only in part. She said that she recognized Nefertiti from a small bust of the famed Egyptian Queen, which a friend once brought to her from Cairo. She ‘knew’ that the Pharaoh was married to Nefertiti but had no idea of his name or identity. Joseph seemed to be controlling the couple and inducing them to present the child to the world, but she didn’t know why.

“Baffled by the meaning of the strangely compelling vision, I consulted the Old Testament to jog my memory about Joseph. I recalled, of course, that as the favorite son of Jacob he had been sold into Egyptian bondage by jealous older brothers. I knew that eventually he saved his family from starvation, when famine came, but beyond that . . . what? Turning to Genesis, I read that ‘hidden things were revealed to him’ and he was able to ‘interpret dreams’. Because of this, a grateful Pharaoh made him governor of all Egypt and presented him with a wife, Asenath, whose father Potipherah was an influential priest.

“So Joseph could understand meanings and interpret dreams. I next turned to the Encyclopedia Britannica and learned that Nefertiti was the wife of Pharaoh Amenhotep IV who, after abandoning the worship of Amon, ‘devoted himself to that of the Aton (the solar disk).’ He thereafter changed his name to Ikhnaton and built a new capital dedicated to worship of the sun on the banks of the Nile above Cairo. Archaeological evidence suggested that Nefertiti was also an ‘ardent supporter of the Aton (sun worship) religion.’ They had seven daughters but no sons. Suddenly I realized how strange it was that Jeane Dixon, who was totally unaware that Nefertiti and her husband had worshiped the sun, nevertheless ‘saw’ them stepping forth from the solar disk in a vision.”

This account refers to an astral event that coincides with the birth date of the new messiah.

What did occur on --

FEBRUARY 5, 1962

. . .

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In February 1962, the Sun and Moon and five other celestial bodies aligned in Aquarius at the same time as a total solar eclipse. This alignment is called a Grand Conjunction.

The rare conjunction of 7 solar systemic bodies in the sign of Aquarius occurred from Feb. 3-5, 1962. The five traditional astrological planets (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn) clustered around the total solar eclipse.

There are numerous references to this event on websites:

science.nasa.gov...

“On February 4, 1962, the Sun, the Moon, and all the planets from Mercury to Saturn were clustered within a 17-degree area of the sky. To top it off there was a total eclipse of the Sun! . . .

“History shows that planetary alignments are harmless. In fact, alignments like the one in 1962 and in 2000 are fairly common. The five naked-eye planets cluster together in the sky within a circle 25 degrees or less in diameter once every 57 years, on average. The next time it will happen is September 8, 2040.”

[Grand Conjunctions are not “fairly common”. John Meeus, in the December 1961 issue of Sky and Telescope magazine (page 320) describes a mere 15 planetary groupings occurring between 1007 AD and 2100 AD (no more than 30 degrees of longitude from the sun).]

Another website:

astrology.about.com...

“Have you heard about the May 2000 [Spring 2000] planetary alignment in the Zodiacal sign of Taurus? The two luminaries - the Sun and Moon - and all 5 of the visible planets known to the ancients - Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn - were lined up in the Zodiacal sign of Taurus. . . .

“On February 4, 1962 - a similar planetary alignment occurred in the sign of Aquarius. I should mention here, that in modern times Aquarius has enjoyed the benefits of a very nice and overly idealized reputation when compared with the other 12 Zodiac Signs. I wasn't an astrologer at the time, and so I can't speak for the general opinions or consensus of astrologers anticipating the historic alignment occurring in the sign of Aquarius. I do, however, remember the Western pop culture of the time believing that a glorious humanitarian age of free love and good will was about to be ushered in - and that in this glorious enlightenment of humanity, peace would rule the planet Earth.”

The following website states that there were eight, rather than seven, heavenly bodies:

www.astrologysource.com...

“The strongest Stelliums [a particular configuration of planets], however, are formed when all the planets involved are close together, in just one sign and in just one house. This was the case, for example, in February 5, 1962 at 2:00 pm in Bethlehem, Israel, when there were 8 planets in the Sign Aquarius, in the Eight House. This, by the way, was perceived by Jeanne Dixon as the birthchart of a "New Leader" that would revolutionize Christianity. To many this ‘New Leader’ is none other than the Antichrist himself.

“This strong Stellium in Aquarius would also explain the strong Aquarian mood of the Sixties. Thus, it was not that ‘the Era or Aquarius' as the song said, was starting but that the influence of Aquarius had been momentarily augmented by a strong, once in a lifetime, Stellium.”

One more website reference should suffice for my present purpose:

www.mcn.org...

“Oddly enough, just as we experienced a waxing square of Saturn and Neptune in the zodiac (1998-1999), the last time this occurred was in 1962-1963 -- just following the ‘seeding’ of the Aquarian Age back in February 1962! (Saturn and Neptune in square formation help to create a lot of chaos in society, but later on there can be a clearing of the air.)”

. . .

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Jeane Dixon’s vision and this astral event are further evidence, suggesting that the period 1962-1963 represents some important transition in time.

Ms. Dixon predicted that a world religious leader was born on Feb. 5, 1962, at the time of this rare grouping of planets. He would change the world in the new millennium.

The Star in the East and the Two-years Prophecy

I relate the experience of Jeane Dixon in support of the October 14, 1963 birth date of the Antichrist. Should the prophetic types hold true, this second messiah would be born within a maximum of two years from the astral event that occurred on February 5, 1962. The Antichrist Messiah would be born between February 5, 1962 and February 5, 1964.

This prophetic type is drawn from the following account of the birth of Jesus from the second chapter of Matthew:

[1] Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,
[2] Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
[3] When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
[4] And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
[5] And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet,
[6] And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
[7] Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.
[8] And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also.
[9] When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
[10] When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.
[11] And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
[12] And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.
[13] And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
[14] When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:
[15] And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
[16] Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.

There are reasons in addition to those already noted for a valid 1963 date.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Astral is very unreliable when you want exact dates, especially vision in astral plane. I am not saying it has no meaning, far from that, i know you can see all kind of interesting things and events in astral, but when you want exact dates it's not so simple, so at least allow some possibility he may be born at different date.

Once i stumbled upon some text where author saw Antichrists life in advance. I forgot where i read that but i will look. I see you read a lot of material so maybe you read about it too. Let us know if you find it.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
“What does it mean? What is the significance of this strange visitation on a dull February morning in Washington, a third of the way around the world from Egypt? Jeane feels that she had been shown that answer. A bit haltingly, she explains it this way: ‘A child, born somewhere in the Middle East shortly after 7 a.m. (EST) on February 5, 1962, will revolutionize the world. Before the close of the century he will bring together all mankind in one all-embracing faith. This will be the foundation of a new Christianity, with every sect and creed united through this man who will walk among the people to spread the wisdom of the Almighty Power.

. . .

Should this be considered a failure by Ms. Dixon to correctly interpret her 'vision', or a failure of her 'abilities' in general?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by detonator
Nah, forget that nonsense. AC is 30+ and he lives in EU. He is not evil as many of you believe. But there is something maybe scary to believers -- 'last days' in Bible are in fact last days of organized religion.

Yes.

Thank GOD! The ONE God. The Living God.

God IS Love. His Kingdom come.

top topics

join