It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS/BTS on Wii browser

page: 1

join
share:
Ack

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hello everyone, i am typing this post on a tv via the Wii. Forgive me if other threads exactly like this have been made before. I did a search and found none.

Anyway, the final version of the Wii Opera browser works a lot better than the beta, in particular YouTube videos.

Typing this out with the Wii remote has made me realize one thing- using the B button instead of having to click “Space” at the bottom would be really keen. The autotext feature works almost well enough to make up for lost time, though.

Browsing ATS from the couch has been really neat (and much better than WebTv was I might add) . Anyone else try it yet?

[edit on 5/2/2007 by Ack]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yup! One of the first few things I tried with my Wii! lol It does work great - Opera is getting the job done very well on that Nintendo box. If Nintendo would come up with a keyboard that plugs into the Wii-mote... that would be awesome!

Ack

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
There's a rumor going round that nintendo is planning just that. Seeing as the xbox 360 is getting a keyboard controller add-on, i wouldn't be surprised.

new topics

join