It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanic conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why aren't there more threads questioning the official story about the "sinking" of the Titanic? we are just blindly believing what they want us to believe. Ice sinking a ship like that, which the designers called unsinkable? How stupid do they think we are.

Who benefited from the sinking and killing of those people? What did they have on the Titanic that they did not want us to see?

would be pretty easy for the government, NWO, Zionists to place explosives in the hull and blow them when they got close to a iceberg. They even could have brainwashed the crew to do it.

lets discuss...

4/14/12 was an inside job??

we want the TRUTH..

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
'Cause, uh, the Titanic's sinking was used as a justification for something WORTHWHILE. 9/11, not so much so.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I know I have gottten three warnings since i have been here. But the coolest scene in ghostbusters was when the titanic showed up.

That rocked so hard it wasn't even funny. total and complete ownage.!!!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Quite simple really - there was no plot or conspiracy.

I think you're really reaching here unless this is completely ironic.

The ONLY reasons the Titanic has become so famous was 1. the shock at the time as the ship clearly wasn't unsinkable - nothing is, and 2. it involved Americans.

For example have you ever heard of the MHT Lancastria? Far more people died but no Americans (and OK it was wartime), in this instance there are questions to answer but no-one's made any crappy films about the Lancastria!.

www.geocities.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well how about you kick start the discussion by telling us WHAT you beleive about the sinking of the titanic

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
FredT I'm assuming that your request was aimed the OP not me (hence edit)

Anyway here's my take on the incident and the rise (if any) in conspiracy theories surrounding Titanic:

Technology hyped, and proved unreliable. Ship hits iceberg, iceberg wins. Radio watch & procedures in early days so rescue hampered, much improved as result.

Many die including rich people, survivors land at New York(?) so bigger fuss made than if they'd landed in UK. Location, personal worth and a bigger media lead to bigger fuss being made.

Good film made in B/W with Kenneth Moore (1948?), rubbish mawkish and cloying film made in 200? - latter leads to resurgence of fuss / interest.

Crazy conspiracy theories involving aliens, zionists and sea monsters follow.

[edit on 2/5/2007 by Strangerous]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau87
Why aren't there more threads questioning the official story about the "sinking" of the Titanic? we are just blindly believing what they want us to believe. Ice sinking a ship like that, which the designers called unsinkable? How stupid do they think we are.

There have been threads on the 'Titanic conspiracy' however they, as befalls all non-stickied threads, have for lack responses faded into relative obscurity.
I have just covered the 'blind belief' above.
Also the 'unsinkable' statement was more of an exagerration than fact.

Who benefited from the sinking and killing of those people? What did they have on the Titanic that they did not want us to see?

Could you please tell me your views on this?

would be pretty easy for the government, NWO, Zionists to place explosives in the hull and blow them when they got close to a iceberg. They even could have brainwashed the crew to do it.

Why would the U.S Government want them dead? I can see why the British one would but the U.S
Again I fail to see how the deaths of a view rich people relate to NWO plans.
How does Zionism come into this also?

lets discuss...

That's what we're doing.

we want the TRUTH..

I prefer the rampaging Ancient Egyptian mummy theory but I'll keep that one for another tme.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why on earth would the Britsh Govt want them dead?

Even if we did surely a submarine / machine gunning all survivors would be a much more reliable method.

Zionists?? Yeah I wondered that too - in what way does the sinking further any Zionist aims.

Now those Egyptian Mummies they DID have something to gain and I notice they've never denied it

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

lets discuss...

we want the TRUTH..

Oh theres no doubt that mistakes were make. But a inside job? I don't know. Wasn't around back then hehe.
The side of the ship was punched out when it hit the iceburg. The grade of the metal wasn't good as it is today. But it does make you wonder though that only some survived and the rescue boats were built to hold perhaps at least 60 people.

And the term unsinkable was just for publicity I think. And when it happened they were at least two to three hours away from help. But there was a ship that was a half hour away and the telegraph operator turned off the radio and went to bed. The captain sped up the ship even when he got the ice warning. I don't know go figure.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

The side of the ship was punched out when it hit the iceburg. The grade of the metal wasn't good as it is today. But it does make you wonder though that only some survived and the rescue boats were built to hold perhaps at least 60 people.

There weren't enough life boats on the Titanic to enable everyone to escape. Back in those days, lifeboats were only for the wealthy, the poor were on their own. The Titanic tragedy changed all that, and afterwards, they put enough lifeboats on ships so that every passenger could escape on them.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

lets discuss...

we want the TRUTH..

This is NOT worth investgating. If anyone is a fan of the Maddox page, they know this is all joke.

I didn't know how to hyperlink so:

www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net...

He made this as an April Fools Joke and people STILL believe it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
To kill 3 of the richest men in the world

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's not the Titanic at the bottom of the ocean, it's the Titanic's sister ship Olympic. The Olympic was involved in an accident with a British warship, which rammed the Olympic's stern and damaged her driveshaft and structural hull so severely that part of her hull would have to be rebuilt. J.P. Morgan -- secret owner of the White Star Lines -- sued the British government for damages, but lost in Admirality Court (no surprise.) So he switched the Olympic with the Titanic, added an enclosed upper promenade deck to differentiate the sister ships (purported to shield upper deck passengers from "ocean spray", which is ridiculous), then sent it on it's inaugural cruise with a coal bunker fire blazing, which is one of the most dangerous situations for any ship at sea.

But something went wrong when the Titanic (Olympic) sailed into freezing North Atlantic waters. Perhaps the coal bunker fire compromised the integrity of the hull and the rivets ruptured when she entered icy waters. Instead of staging an accident as was originally planned, the Titanic (Olympic) encountered a real emergency that her captain and officers weren't prepared for. That's why they told passengers to row towards the light of a nearby ship (there were several ships in the area) and return. But she either wasn't in the right location or didn't send the proper signals to other White Star ships that were supposed to rescue the passengers before the ship was scuttled (which were the explosions that passengers heard as the ship was sinking.)

This is easy to verify at any Titanic exhibition. Some pictures of the Titanic have I think 13 port holes in an even configuration on the aft port (front left) of the ship, other photos have something like 16 port holes in a 2-1-2 configuration. This is why there are so many "mistakes" in photos, posters, post cards, etc. between the two sister ships. Except they really aren't mistakes. The owners of the Titanic were even trying to increase insurance on her cargo from Lloyds of London as she was sinking!

Just another bankster scam...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wasn't there and there were no threads like this back then to discuss what happened. What I can say though is that whatever happened to it, it was indeed a catastrophe. If it was the NWO or any other world hungry MOFOs then something else withing that time frame should've happened to show power...that wasn't power....that was an unfortunate situation that it should be left in the past....concentrate on what is unfolding right before our eyes, there is not point of trying to debunk something that will have no meaning to our current lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This was written up as a case of the suicide captain.
Shown on PBS TV which is usually a UK production.

The big coincidence was Tesla funder Jacob Astor was killed
in 1912 and Tesla had to sell technology to Germany in 1914.

No sweat for us since Tesla was banned from funding and
had to work for RCA radio under assumed names.

Was there a set up to put the last run of a captain before
retirement an have him run way north an be unsafe.
Was mind control used then as it was for Germany in the 1930s.

Egypt Air suicide pilot was on his last run before retirement.
The Titanic Captain was on his last cruise before retirement.
Wonder how well JFK JR's pilot was.

In any case if it were not for the Titanic we many never have
had a Tesla conspiracy or even have knowledge of his secret
works and technology, mainly the UFO ship but there is much
more.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 10/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

w....

I like the answer, who were the other two.

Might was well use this post, it was here.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Quite simple really - there was no plot or conspiracy.

Are you sure?

Research some of the more wealthy men who were on board who conveniently died and what they opposed.

I'll give you a hint: One big thing they opposed was the Federal Reserve, which was created shortly after their death.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

I'm not saying there were explosives, but I don't think the Titanic's sinking was a surprise to everyone, if you catch my drift.

[edit on 10/9/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A matter of too many rich men dying.
That is something to raise an eyebrow.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ah, yes the Titanic. The SHIP that could not SINK...or so they thought !

I was actulaly born on the day it sank (at both the exact time of the AM and the day of the year, but NOT the same year--no rude answers please !)...which is also the day Lincoln died...(again, different year!)

It seems to me that buried within the Tragedy of the Titanic is buried a Parable for our own Times, as the US Economy strikes its own Ice Berg, the One Economy that is 'too big to fail' or some nonsense like that !

It is very curious (or maybe not !!) that the initial boats were only lowered with 1st class passengers, most of them women: 97% of the 1st class females aboard that ship survived---as well as that Ismay character---he should have gone down with the ship, hmmmm..

I'm not quite sure if today's men would 'gallantly' step aside if a similar accident befell a large vessel on the open seas in this day and age -that is of women serving in the military and working outside the home and voting and being elected to high office....and even wearing 'pants' like men ! IU can hear it all now: ("Get out of my stinking way, you fat witch, that seat's mine !!)

Here is a link showing more detailed demographics of who died (class, gender, age) and who survived (class, gender, age).

You can see at a glance that a large chunk of the men who died on that ship were the males among the crew-staff, clearly...

www.ithaca.edu...

Also, the third class steerage fared the worst, in terms of survival all categories (by age, gender and class).

When the US Dollar goes finally goes into its final tailspin, and the US Economy and large chunks of the so-called 'developed' world starts to melt down economically in 2010--and food distribution and availability starts to become scarce and later totally unavailable in places--what economic 'class' do you think would survive? Three Guesses..and the First Two don't count !

Answer: the the upper economic stratum-class would survive through the crisis, but the lower end, that is the 'steerage' of our population in these areas, especially those who do not know how to grow their own foods etc., would be left basically on their own and would probably starve to death eventually (or die of diseases related to malnutrition)...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join