It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of triangle ufo over city...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BitDust
regardless, I saw videos where dosen of people would scream "what is that overthere.." in a populated area. So, people see a low flying wierd looking craft and continue their business and go like.." oh well, another super advance us air craft with space capabilities and stupid anti grav junk motors..,...and whre the hell we parked our car, darlin'?.."

LOL of course. It would seem that the general population is so jaded about reporting or photographing secret craft these days. It appears the only people who think pull out their video cameras are the ones with You Tube accounts. Imagine that. To everyone else in the city, this no big deal

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Skywatcher,
Wow! That's quite some story! That triangle's EM field must have been super powerful to not show up on film. There are a lot of stories out there where witnesses have gotten the same results when trying to photograph those objects up there.
Anyway, you know when you hear such stories from family members they are true because family members don't lie about such things when sharing information like this with each other. If they say it happened, then it happened... it's as simple as that.
Too bad you weren't there when that happened and I do know how lucky I am to have seen what I did on that day because now there's no question in my mind that triangle UFO's are the real thing. I still don't know if they are human-made or not and for this reason I'm looking forward to Disclosure to find out more about this. If they turn out to be ours, the gov't got a lot of explain'in to do -- that's for sure but for now I'm assuming that they do have such technology and that they are hiding this from the general public and I'm finding that very unsettling.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I especially like how right as he says "whoa whoa.. where are ya... where are ya.." and looses the craft right at the corner of the building just below it. No less than 1-2 seconds later when he stabalizes on it again the craft is WAAAYY above the last position it was in before he lost the shot.

Fake!!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Looks like CGI and very poor video editing. How could anyone ever think things like this is even really an UFO?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You wouldn't know poor editing if it jumped up and bit your nose off.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
Looks like CGI and very poor video editing. How could anyone ever think things like this is even really an UFO?

um. weird to argue about this but it's by no means "poor editing" and will likely fool a vast majority on youtube and other sites. i'm still annoyed by the fact that i see that darn scifi commercial on various sites and included in homebrew comps of ufo videos..it just takes away from the more curious videos.

I'd say the supposed ufo movie from italy is far worse, still it clings on as it comes from a more reputably source.

movie i'm talking about is here:
www.youtube.com...

The argument that "thousands" would see it, I don't buy however. It would be interesting to do a study on how many people actually would see a slow paced weird moving object over a fairly large city (and report it). I'm guessing it'd be way less then expected by some.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you watch as it goes past the first 2 white antenea after it passes the church they are clearly infront of the craft.
I hear a lot of nitpicking but what more do u want,its clear footage of a unknown vehicle!!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikmono
If you watch as it goes past the first 2 white antenea after it passes the church they are clearly infront of the craft.
I hear a lot of nitpicking but what more do u want,its clear footage of a unknown vehicle!!

Welcome to ATS! This kind of sophmoric nonsense is par for this group. It's the same old lines over and over again. The two most common are :

1. CGI
2. It looks too good therefore it must be fake.

These geeks evidently have an agenda to try to prove anything related to UFOs and ETs fake. It seems that ATS stands for Asinine Teenage Skeptics.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10538

Originally posted by rikmono

Welcome to ATS! This kind of sophmoric nonsense is par for this group. It's the same old lines over and over again. The two most common are :

1. CGI
2. It looks too good therefore it must be fake.

These geeks evidently have an agenda to try to prove anything related to UFOs and ETs fake. It seems that ATS stands for Asinine Teenage Skeptics.

NO offense but wtf you talking about. I call it as I see it and ATS imo is the most proffesional site I have ever visited in regards to this issue.
Besides what are we supposed to do when we get a clip from youtube wher it can not be analyzed properly, just sit back and say its real? I for one am not that gullible, and without the video being properly analyzed and cooberating witnesses I am skeptical. O yeah, I'm not some assinine teenager buddy.

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Starwatcher]

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Starwatcher]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
For sure its a fake, if you look at exactly the 20 second mark he loses focus on the UFO, now look where the UFO is in relation to the large building on the left.
Then when he refocuses with the UFO its suddenly higher and more to the left of the large building, so the two dont match IMO.

Clearly a fake!

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First two videos are clearly fakes. The first is so obviously Computer Generated that it hurts my eyes. The camera has the wrong focal length to get the craft that clear - you cannot focus near and far simultaneously. And, as other observers have already pointed out, it is not tracked correctly when the videographer "loses" the craft in his field of vision. I estimate that the craft would have "jumped" more than a half a mile in a nano-second for it to change it's orientation that much.

The second video could be a childs toy in a dark room - and likely is. There is absolutely zero frame of reference such as trees, light poles, landscape or anything.

Finally, Francine...
Oh what to say about good old Francine - except that she has the uncanny knack of filming VERY terrestial objects and attempting to pass them of as UFOs. Who knows, to her they might be. To those with half a brain and an ounce of healthy skepticism, they are very identifiable. What I see are planes lining up on approach to a landing strip. The bright light is obviously the landing lights and the flashing strobe is, well, a flashing strobe required on ALL aircraft. The constant cutting out of the video is her simply waiting for the next set of airplanes to set up their final approach - notice how she films none of them landing?

I'm dying to see a real video! I so badly want there to be real evidence of this phenomenon.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
what will we say as video editing software advances? To say " such a poor job this guy has done" is off the whole point, IMO.
The question is why do this people do that? I agree that the video is someone's having fun, may be the reason is a great passion and desire to see something unusual when 'so many folks have seen it and I have not"...so let me be among the 'lucky' ones too.
With more powerful computing and ever complex video rendering software, soon, it will be imposible to tell if the image authentic or not. The only hope that same software can be used to debunk fakery or by ways to tell if filmed acitvity obviously contradicts actual visual witnessed worldwide.

)

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Fake The image is clearly crossing in front of the objects in the foreground:

[edit on 6-5-2007 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Something wrong with the audio. The phrases are EXACT repeats. In "where's that zoom button thingie?" the second phrase is not only exact, it has the same background noise. That's true for the other audio repetitions as well.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I repeat, look at my previous post for evidence that this is a FAKE video!!!!! Especially before they remove my free picutre hosting.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thanks THE_PROFESSIONAL, I never like that one any way.

I don't want to be a basher so I let it go.

I don't know photo analysis or plan to learn so I appreciate your effort
and all that can do it.

While there I found this one:
www.youtube.com...

I'll probable have to say he got some big ship.

Here is three blobs in one.
www.youtube.com...

zoom in at 0:05

[edit on 5/12/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join