It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video of triangle ufo over city...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is a video I got off the site "counterevidence.com" looks authentic, ...who knows...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting video... could be CGI though - watch the trees in the begining - this thing is supposed to be far off in the distance - and it seems to be in front of the trees... Thoughts??
I will embed it so people can watch it easier...

[edit CGI thoughts...]

[edit on 5/1/2007 by kroms33]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yowza.

Why did the camera suddenly get all wobbly just as the object began to move behind antennas, etc?

That looks very interesting. But I want to know what analysis will say about what happens when the object is behind other objects. Do we have any other information? Some corroborating reports or witnesses?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I agree that the video is suspect,...the comments attached to this video was that the person was driving at the the time, and while looking for the zoom button, he mistakenly stopped the recording...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ehm, did anyone notice it kinda 'jumps in' in the beginning of the video? That along doesn't make it very appealing to me.. nice motion tracking though. *rolleyes*

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
the problem I have with the video is, if it IS authentic, WTF is an ET craft doing flying low and slow over a city. And, if it is military,... are they flying over a city to spook the population, or some other form of disinformation?...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ok once again ill say the same thing i always say... why isn't there a full video over here.... like i would imagine if you would catch something on tape you would usually be video taping something else in my opinion. i wish i would get something on tape or actually see a ufo (because i have not) i would do it right haha.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
here is another video of a UFO,... I like this one 'cause it reminds me of "close encounters"...Ha...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes Jeffery2101, I agree, why dont videos posted show all the mundane stuff before and after the substance in question?,...I agree that it would lend to the authenticity of the video...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Ehm, did anyone notice it kinda 'jumps in' in the beginning of the video? That along doesn't make it very appealing to me.. nice motion tracking though. *rolleyes*

Yeah, there is a slight jump - I think it could be CGI like I said - that jump would be the compensation for motion tracking which could easily be done with packages such as Adobe After Effects.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The videographer starts out his monologue with "I'm gettin' it, I'm gettin' it," as though he is reassuring another party (presumably in the car with him). And he ends with an anxious "Where is that zoom button thing??" Again, he's speaking to somebody else — or at least that's how we're supposed to interpret his monologue. After all, more witnesses increase credibility, right?

But what blows it for me is that the other witness never makes a sound. And the videographer's hushed "Whoa, I don't friggin' believe this" just doesn't convince me that he is awestruck.

Hell, I'd be yelling "Christ Jesus, do you see that?? Tell me you see that!! Hey, lady, come here!! Do you see that??" I mean, I know how I would react, because I reacted in this exact manner in a supermarket parking lot back in 1987, when I and several other witnesses saw a globular triangle rise up out of an adjacent forest (but that is for another thread). I'd be hollering and laughing and whooping it up like a kid on Christmas morning.

But the best our videographer can manage is a breathy whisper. I don't buy it.

— Doc Velocity

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes Doc, the audio is suspect, but I notice that you do not acknowledge the video itself,...nitpicking the audio on a video of an anomalous object is noteworthy, but does not address the issue at hand. Scrutinizing the verbage of the observer is an Objective analysis,...Who can say what one would express during such an event...Yes, it is true that expletives and other statements would be expected, but judging the video on that basis alone is not conclusive...imho...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well the most logical explanation is probably CGI. To me it looks like CGI.

If that is a real craft though, I don't think it is an Alien craft because it is flying low, slow, and in a straight line. So if that really was a real craft, my guess is it is a new military aircraft. The "craft" in this video doesn't seem to be ridiculously designed as if it were from outside of this world. It looks like it could simply be a new type of stealth bomber type jet... Probably just CGI though...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Diplomat, I respect your opinion,..but I am forced to say: What video would be considered NOT CGI?... I mean, In order for a video to be determined to be authentic, it would have to be compared to an "authentic" video..meaning,... a video that was accepted by the "public" (by "public", I mean the main-stream media"- that debate we will leave for another time...HA) ... that being said,...there is no comparison to make in terms of "what is authentic"...

We live in a time where technology blurs the line between "real", and "authentic"...

I am not saying I know the difference, I am just saying that if we as an "open-minded" public are shown evidence of ET reality, then we must establish a frame of reference,...which has not happened yet.

Given that, we must keep an open mind and NOT label evidence that looks authentic to be obviously false...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I don't think anyone said it was obviously false. I said it looks like cgi TO ME. That is just my opinion. To me it looks like cgi, but maybe it isn't...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I agree it "looks" CGI.
I am firm believer in the alien presence and the military secret triangle program...still I think that is CGI

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I agree 100% with Diplomat.

Alot of it is in the gut, and this video just doesn't feel right. But hey, I've been wrong before.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The realm of CGI covers a wide area...I work in that field.

again...I do not claim to be an expert, but I think that the concept that CGI can be used to explain videos that look "too good to be true" is WAY overused...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

We're being invaded by Star Trek comm badges.

Seriously though, that does not look very real, and, as I said, it looks
like the comm badge design from Star Trek.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
LOL good one iori...LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join