It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't go to the prom this year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just forgot that I had a baseball game on this Friday and that's when the prom is so I will not be able to go to the prom on that day. The prom is in four days and that's when my baseball game is, so and I would like to go to the prom, but I know my baseball team better than the people in my school, so I probably will not go, additionally, it's a shame because I just forgot that it was then. If I went to the prom I would miss the baseball game.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Do you play baseball for your school? If so, I'm just suprised that they scheduled a game the same day as the prom. Just remember that there is almost always an after party.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So, I'm confused. Do you play baseball or softball?

do you love the people on your baseball/softball team or hate them?

Originally posted by Maverickhunter in a different thread
Other people on the team have a really bad tone when they talk to me so I don't listen to them. Plus, the coach yells at me for not listening. I didn't realize that the same people who were on the basketball team would be trying out for the softball team too. I suppose I'll have to be quiet on the way there and not talk to the people who I don't know on the team. Sometimes I think I have friends there but I am wrong. Then, they don't want to hear about stuff from me, and they don't want to know what I am doing.

Thread

Or are you on 2 different teams?
If it is 2 different teams, you cannot tell me that the schedules don't conflict all the time.

What is going on?

Won't your date be hella mad if you canel on the prom just 4 days before?

I say, baseball seasons are usually pretty long, lots of games. You can miss one fo your prom. Plus, what better way to get to know people in your school than in a social setting.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WellSee
So, I'm confused. Do you play baseball or softball?

do you love the people on your baseball/softball team or hate them?

Originally posted by Maverickhunter in a different thread
Other people on the team have a really bad tone when they talk to me so I don't listen to them. Plus, the coach yells at me for not listening. I didn't realize that the same people who were on the basketball team would be trying out for the softball team too. I suppose I'll have to be quiet on the way there and not talk to the people who I don't know on the team. Sometimes I think I have friends there but I am wrong. Then, they don't want to hear about stuff from me, and they don't want to know what I am doing.

Thread

Or are you on 2 different teams?
If it is 2 different teams, you cannot tell me that the schedules don't conflict all the time.

What is going on?

Won't your date be hella mad if you canel on the prom just 4 days before?

I say, baseball seasons are usually pretty long, lots of games. You can miss one fo your prom. Plus, what better way to get to know people in your school than in a social setting.

Hmm... well I see what you're saying but I have to go through different routes and rodes on the highway and I have to get there and it takes a long time, so, and I didn't get a date yet and I didn't plan to get tickets for the prom before it, so I figure I can wait.

Plus, I play baseball and softball. At my school I play softball because there is no baseball team and I play in the senior league for baseball. It's really comfortable with my schedule.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'd go to the prom... you might regret it if you don't.

MY wife didn't go to hers and she regrets it.

I went to mine... actually I've been to 4 proms.. LoL.. :shk::shk:

top topics

join