It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID...Coming to a nightclub near you?...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The chip doesn't have 666 on it, but it is a quote of mighty proportions, that could reflect a cashless society, with the chip being your key to gain anyhing at all, food included, ultimately, the commodity will be YOU.

As for aliens, they may well be 'zipping' in and out of our airspace, but what makes you think they have gone 'off planet' for their fun at the expense of humans and cattle?

What if they were simply below the earth? If we can find our way nowadays with satellite navigation, why couldn´t future satellite based RFID technology be used to at least see the last known wherabouts of an abductee?

I am not to sure about having RFID as a trendy new fad, whi knows what the true intention behind that technology is?

If all your medical records and finanancial history is on your person, it will only be a matter of time before rogue chip readers are produced by whoever, in order to extract your datachip, ...thats the point when you will not be required anymore....

With a combination of nano technology, the chip might have additional 'dormant nano-packets' which could transmit debilitating diseases or be designed to activate - shut down the red cells in your body for example, or remote paralysis, who knows?

With your fad chips, you will have nowhere to run or hide, as you will be (and believe this), traceable, down to the very toilet cubicle you might be using at that moment.)

[edit on 2-5-2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

You seem to be taking this way too seriously

Of course I am. The fact of having foreign objects inserted into my body is a very unappealing notion.
There are also health risks involved in this procedure such as allergic reactions and what not.

That last comment you made was a tad out of line buddy. Your attempt at humor is sub par to say the least.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OK, let's just stop this dispute and move on to the main topic. I think there are lots of people entering into this RFID chip concept, without assessing the ramifications.

The people in the club probably don't even read alternative news, so we could say that in this respect people here are more informed that the average Joe.

This is simply a clever ruse to entice party goers to promote the benefits and safety of RFID chips, which will then become accptable en masse, after all, the existing RFID chipped people seem fine, and almoast arrogant about their newfound VIP status in the new world order scheme of things.

At least we know which club/s? to be concerned about, when our kids go out night clubbing.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hate to break it to everyone,but someday the government will stop printing paper money and force the chips on us.ITS INEVITABLE!!

Personally I couldn't care less.As a law abbiding citizen I feel I have nothing to fear,but if I was a criminal I would be damn worried.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think that although as a legally abiding citizen, we should have nothing to fear, but I can't get the concept of being invaded by a foreign object that sits permanantly in your body, carrying data that could be intercepted, and/or manipulated.

But even if we are honest, law-abiding citizens, if the RFID carries medical data, this might include in the future, your DNA/RNA sequence, say.

Imagine if this could be could be analyzed, to highlight the fact that you have a genetic disorder, or are more prone to heart disease, etc.

Now companies have a blueprint of your genetic code, and they could refuse to give you insurance, finance or a whole host of products and services, because you are consodered 'defective'

It could also be used to monitor your every movement - you might think "NO WAY!" but there are already monitoring devices, which watch for keywords to detect terrorists, which means you can be monitored without your common knowledge or permision.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
CPYKOmega my apologies if toliet humour is not your thing, just enjoying life and having a little fun, not my intention to affend.

But seriously. Money is on the way out, not yet but in 20 or so years. The kicker will be when the chinese economy boils over and the RMB (the people's money - yeah right) becomes worthless. The NWO will then flood that economy with their money, the good old dollar, then having control of over half the world's population. And let's face it the Chinese are a lot easier to control. Paper or plastic money (as a lot of notes are these days) will be phased out. If straight off a billion people say 'yes' to RFID it will be hard to stop it spreading. When the Chinese economy goes to pot and we can all see that one coming. The elite will not wish to go down with the masses, they will take that NWO hand-out to keep themselves at the top of the stack.

Segregate and Manipulate. It's the NWO version of Divide and Conquer.

So there IMO it's coming where we like it or not.

The whole "You're not getting my DNA!" thing will be fine for a while, but sooner or later you will have to go to hospital for something - whack - they got you in the system.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Our legal concept of money will be totally redefined (IS being redefined today) when the paper goes away and it is strictly a digital transaction.

The problem won't be that that the exchange of monies isn't going to be legal...it will be. By then, the banks and Congress will have made laws that dictate exactly what is expected between the two parties in a transaction so as to allow banks an even further greater scope of their business. Point of sale will not be limited to well defined retail or business entities. If you have a social security number, you'll be considered a point of sale and an available transaction site.

Nightclubs (I'm assuming others will follow suit) using this now are already making this clear to people with the chip...you get the chip, then you are the cash register, or more precisely, you form the other half of the cash register as soon as the other party completes the transaction with you (the scan). 99% nightclub selling you stuff, 1% you passively agreeing, or actually you agreeing in advance to accept the transaction. Now this is obviously on a sale by sale basis, but when you've got several flaming sex-on-the-beaches in you, its gonna get pretty easy to wave that tricep at the bartender.

The other point is a legal point is this: in a court case, your role will become not simply that of a consumer who provided a physical representation of funds to remunerate a vendor for goods or services. Should a dispute arise over what happened in any transaction, although your consent will have been registered in advance with both the federal government (read IRS) and a financial institution (read a bank) to allow the chip device to be your "agent", the thing that will be argued repeatedly to the point of collapsing our legal system perhaps is....intent.

"I didn't mean to buy that Ferrari. I was just looking....honest."

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
anyone ever thought of it being used to monitor your life and then when it passes a "upload" point ( there could be on in every streetlight ) it updates your file! I can even imagine that when this is widely accepted those things wil one day get hacked and used to improve their marketing/brainwashing stuff . I Belgian , and up here we have some clubs who do the chip thingy to. And i remember seeing somewhere in our paper that there was a gov. issue up here on it being implanted.

I really dont have a opinion on the matter. Because i am pretty sure that our government would never let a NWO-org implant me with a chip to monitor my moves. The problem also is that i realise the potential of a chip like that. Imagine :

Every newborn has one, "they" can locate everyone,anytime. If the chip meet the outside its detected and special forces come and solve the issue. The upside is that every crime would be expained and bringing justice upon the world would become much easier . They would know exactly were everything happend, could see if troops gather somewhere near.
Downside would be that it probably would be used to influence our way of life true personalized commercials. And maybe one day by a criminal organisation who would the thing in no time . And true this knowing the location of every lawenforcer over the world.

Also there would always be children born without it ever been registered, i'm pretty sure that the world holds another 50000000 people who arent registered by UN-counts

Sorry for my bad English guys

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
True enough that every system is capable of offering chances to improve way of life, but also allow for people to take advantage of opportunities to do wrong.

That said, would we be able to survive as a civilization the initialization period of such a new system?

Or would the human response to be free and liberated on the most basic levels, that is the level of privacy, cause us to revolt and respond in rebellious or violent ways?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Some interesting points being discussed here, I never thought about the 'drunken buyer' and as I surf the net, I come up with this link, which is my thread in Science and tech.

Check out how RFID will be used in the fguture, in the article entitled: RFID - the 'new' you... "51 Futuristic Uses for RFID" in the top post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its amazing how little concern people have about this technology!

[edit on 9/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This link has some videos from You Tube which highlight what is and may happen in the future

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ram

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This sure is a quick way to jump past the meaning of life.

human in sheep clothing.

Why do we get sick in the first place?

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Every form of identity theft protection only make a new way to do it. RFID can and will be used to steal identities, just like cell phone codes are stolen from a distance. Directional antennas can be used to bounce a signal of your chip from a distance and then use the information to clone a new chip which they could hide in a watch or ring to prove that they are you and access your cash at the bar.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by just theory

Originally posted by deaman88
IF abductions are real...

Does that qualify?

Yes it does. Any further questions?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
This sure is a quick way to jump past the meaning of life.

human in sheep clothing.

Why do we get sick in the first place?

[edit on 11-5-2007 by Ram]

So you got an answer for that?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
no more money?? then what am i gonna pour on my girlfriend....i have a ankle monitor on right now and i really hate the feeling of being tracked monitored and recorded 24/7 ((please dont go into the whole "well you deserved it if you got it" thing either...please its not something i want to talk about))

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
what the hell NO i don't wanna get tracked !
& i love carrying cash
Amen!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
no more money?? then what am i gonna pour on my girlfriend....i have a ankle monitor on right now and i really hate the feeling of being tracked monitored and recorded 24/7 ((please dont go into the whole "well you deserved it if you got it" thing either...please its not something i want to talk about))

Thas right just, no cash, no life, and certainly no girlfriend either, cause she will be off with who's ever rfid chips has the most credit potential!!!

One day, we will all be with a tracking device, not just you, you are prolly like a test, to see if it works, before it is live for the world, only by then it will be mplanted in your arm/se,
and you'll need a surgeon to take it out, or you're stuck with it forever.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
RFID chips will be in new passports...

NWO is not the Illuminati, nor does it stem from the masonic lodge. I believe you're barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Its gonna happen, its already happened.

Everything you do in daily life involves a computer, everything you do is logged somewhere, so common sense says that these systems are going to get better.

You already have several tags on you, social security number etc.

So what difference is having a tag going to make, its just a more effective way of using existing data.

And in someways might make some systems more secure with less id fraud etc.

The technology is going to take us there, not because we want it too, but because its a logical progression for the tech.

Share & Enjoy people, the talking doors are on their way!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join