It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for any other members with a Maine Coon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Does you Maine Coon like to tear crap up? Does your Maine Coon have an almost human personality? Does your Maine Coon like to knock crap off tables just for the fun of it? Does your Maine Coon have an infatuation with water?

I've never had a cat like Jinx before. He's huge and he's a real pain in the butt, but he's the sweetest cat I've ever owned and I've owned quite a few.

Any other Maine Coon owners here at ATS?

Peace

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
i have a maine coon and hes like a human he is so cuddley and isnt like any old cat hes uneek

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Dr Love, I don't have a Maine Coon, but have wanted one for years....I believe the behaviour you talk about is totally typical though. I have a friend who is a dog trainer, and also owns Norwegian Forest cats, who are similar in size to a Maine, but maybe a little more feisty...

The only thing that is stopping me from getting a Maine Coon is my 120 lb German Shepherd who isn't at all cat tolerant, and I can't imagine the destruction that would ensue if they got into a scrap. although my friend assures me that her Norwegians would 'ave him......no worries...

I hope you get more replies, but in the meantime, please can we have a photo of Jinx? He sounds gorgeous!

Cait x

join