It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Air Terror Plot Details

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Do these guys get paid for this? Info from this site, seems to pop up so fast that it appears to me that they troll the web all day long.
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

I did a few searches using the words that they quoted in the report, (Ahlam hu Akbar) but could not find any images.

Anyone ever been here?
www.stevequayle.com...

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i just went to that site you pointed out, i cant believ anyone takes that Chimp seriously!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Chimp? huh? The first link or the second link?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
we're probably taking this threat to seriously, so what if the terror alert goes to orange nothing is going to change, except if you give in the fear, that's what OBL wants the Americans to feel.
I mean it's pretty dumd on telling the whole world what you have in store for the U.S. Since election year has finally come and election day is far but coming BushBetter make sure nothing happens to this country or else he'll lose his bid to become prez again.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
steve quale! notice how nothing has happened yet, or how vague his dates and details are? hes like a palm reader, they talk about things so vaguely, you see what you want to see in things!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Oh I am aware of the fear factor and all, hence the name TERRORist. I was just curious how these guys got their facts and all, since they are always quoting "Islamic websites" as thier source of information. I consider myself a fairly good researcher on the net, and have only come across one or 2 sites (of course they were in Islamic so they could be websites dedictated to cooking with figs as far as I know)

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yea i know what you mean i wish i had a translater, you know a mini terrorist running around in the house

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I had this picture of a little Terrorist running around your desk yelling "ALLAHU AKBAR"

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I was just curious how these guys got their facts and all, since they are always quoting "Islamic websites" as thier source of information.
I mostly doubt the U.S Admin acts out on website indicating a future terrorist attack, the internet is full of hoaxs and fools who try to intimidate us. Also, the British have cancelled another flight, maybe alqueda got tired of the U.S and wanted pick on the British for awhile.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
wasnt admiral akbar in Star wars? he was a good guy too!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
targeting a british plane kills two birds with one stone so to speak! destroy a british plane by flying it into an american landmark

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
(Ahlam hu Akbar) but could not find any images.

"God is great" as far as I remember. Somethig with Akbar is a common "goodbye" in the arabic world used in emails and normal letters instead of "greetings".

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"God is great" as far as I remember. Somethig with Akbar is a common "goodbye" in the arabic world used in emails and normal letters instead of "greetings".

i must admit, ive never heard that before. i dont discount it, but ive only ever heard in common use, greetings like slalaam alikoom, Kifalik, zain al hamdallila and masalaam. i know others as well, none of them are anything to do with akbar. might ask my dad, hes lived in the middle east for the last 17 years, he must know one or two words of arabic by now!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just looked it up and I am sure now that my statement was correct:

groups.msn.com...

Kneel down your (Al Sojoud) Kneeling saying; Allahu Akbar. Meaning: Allah is the greatest.

www.andythenamebender.com...

www.andythenamebender.com...

Origin: Muslim
Meaning: Greater. Bigger

though it wasn't 100% correct. God is great was "Allar Akbar". While the other one above means ..is greatest.
Anyways, I remember Allar Akbar as last words of letters and emails.

new topics

top topics

join