Sloppy Joes

page: 1

join

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Okay...not a very serious topic, but really...what is the point of Sloppy Joes?! Seriously, it doesn't make any sense to me. Why must they not be solid? Its just god damned impractical to put this semi-solid mush on a bun and expect it to stay. Its a pain to eat, and just plain messy. Would it really ruin the experience if it was all solid?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
How else do you get rid of gristle and sinew unless you mush it up and cover it in a zingy sauce?

Peace

[edit on 1-5-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
But if it was solid it would just be a hamburger, and nobody wants a sloppy joe that looks like a hamburger. They don't call them hamburger joe's.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What's your problem, i can't believe you don't like sloppy joes. :shk:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sorry I just had an annoying experience at school today I decided to order the main course that being the sloppy joe and when I got it it was all messy plus it had onions and peppers in it which I can't eat so I got pissed that I wasted my money.

CURSE YOU SLOPPY JOES!!!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Funny I never understood why sloppy Joes had to be sloppy as well

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Perhaps they're sloppy because that's what they're called?

If you don't like sloppy food, don't order sloppy joes!

Sloppy joes are yummy. I wish I had one right now. All I have is a frozen mini-pizza. But at least I'm cooking it on my pizza stone, which makes it pretty decent to eat.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ew they are nasty i had bad experiences in elementary school with them i would eat them because it was the only choice and ugh it had hard stuff in it..like kinda when u accidently eat sand. sketchy as hell!

top topics

join