It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, JRitzman! Please take a look!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I knew there was a thread somewhere where people would offer to take a look at user submitted photos. I heard you were the best. I'm looking for the best. LOL

Actually, I knew you were around. Just didn't have anything to submit until now...Appreciate your efforts.

I have a couple that I took this past Sunday, April 29, at a park.

The two pics are of the same patch of clouds. I just looked closer at them yesterday and found a small object in each of them that seems to be the same object at two different locations.

The first photo also appears to have an even smaller object just northwest an inch (in the photo) of the first larger object.

Here is a link to the thread and page I originally posted these photos.

Here is a link to savefile.com where I posted the two original, hi-res pics.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks a lot!
OTD

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
OTD-
Honestly, the object is so small within the picture, or should I say small and far away that it's really impossible for me to tell what it is. It could very well be a bird, by looking at the picture.

Some shots there's just not alot that can be done due to lack of data/resolution, and it's no fault of yours...the pic is a great resolution, the object is just so damned tiny and far away.

Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I understand. Thanks very much for taking a look at it!!

I have been seeing more of these sort of anomalies in the sky in photos I've taken recently, so when I get a good one I'll post it.

Thanks a lot!!

Keep on rockin'!

join