It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stardust Space Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The NASA space probe Stardust is supposedly latching onto the tail of a comet and will be bringing back samples. Will it really reveal the secrets of how the universe was formed?

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here is a link to another topic that contains the Jet propulsion laboratory report on the Star dust probe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh man, here we are, about 25 minutes from the climax of the story...But have to wait 2 years for it to end. Dang...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Guess I should have looked harder Jackal, but dont look like there is much interest in this probe at the present. I gotta agree with you though I think it will be a failure, at least they wont prove the secrets as they say.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Many of our non-landing planetary missions are successful, though. NASA's got control over it, and it's monitoring incase something big splits off and starts heading it's way. I think this is going to work, and in 2006 we'll have some comet materials.

Don't know what they'll find from them, but whatever it is, it'll be interesting!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Guess I should have looked harder Jackal, but dont look like there is much interest in this probe at the present. I gotta agree with you though I think it will be a failure, at least they wont prove the secrets as they say.

No worries, I just wish that someone would talk about the project since it is a major mission.

new topics

top topics

join