It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington sexual fantasy service 'madam' unmasking clients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Washington sexual fantasy service 'madam' unmasking clients

www.latimes.com

Now, rather than keep her clients secret, she has decided to unmask them — in the name of her legal defense. And she has elicited the help of ABC News to do it, turning over 46 pounds of phone records, a stack about a foot high, with the names of "thousands and thousands" of clients that, Palfrey promises, reach "high into the echelons of power in the United States."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Please, give us the juicy details. I want to see how high up in the "echelons of power" this goes. Who could possibly be on this list?

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
She's a woman, right? To me, that means Bush and Cheyney and Rumsfeld won't be on the list. Because she and her staff .... are women.

But I would be interested to hear about the 'fantasies' this woman and her staff cater for.

Call-girls dressed as nursemaids?

--- As massive breasted Nazi nurses? (apparently that's big favourite with some)

--- As goldilocks?

---- As Eleanor Roosevelt?

---- As Condy Rice?

---- As Mother Bear from Three Bears fame?

---- As three foot tall alien 'greys' ?

Or maybe --- call-girls dressed as their influential clients' own wives ?

Now could this be just another diversion, like the Jon Bennet confession?

Maybe to take the spotlight away from the Impeachment Rallies that are rumoured to be scheduled soon?

I'm not sure I could take having to hear the dirty secrets of Washington's alleged 'elite'. Still trying to wash the smut out of my ears and eyes after the Clinton and Marcia spectacle.

Is there ANYone in politics who's sexually normal ?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Think about it. How many politicians are going to be dropping like flies because of this? Maybe this is a diversionary tactic affecting more important issues, but if this is causing politicians to quit their day jobs, I really wonder who is next? I think the Monica Lewinsky fetish might be popular too.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
UTTER TWADDLE

this " strategy " is not a legal defence - it is an attempt to pervert the course of justice

it is blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator , and the

whatever happened to the principle of " innocent untill proven guilty " ?

she should have no need to conduct any such form of " defence "

if the authorities charge that she did indeed commit a crime , or series of crimes , it is THEY who must show edicence of this

in short - produce evidence that a NAMED " call girl " and co-defendant preformed an illegal act , on a NAMED client of befalf of , and at the express instruction of the defendant [ and with her express knolwedge that such act was occuring , and was illeggal ]

she [ and every one else ] should exercise thier right to silience - and let the prosecution make thier case , if any exists

even if there is primea faecia evidence of guilt on one charge of pandering in one case - there is no legal basis for " guilt by association "

in short - just because one clinent can testify that thier relationship with her was totally legal - that does not provide any defence in other cases -

because as i stated earlier - it is the responsibility of the prosecution to present EVIDENCE in every case they want to prosecute

this case and any like it get my blood boiling - they have little to do with justice or due process - rather they are a media wankfest of innuendo and titilation - designed to pervert the course of justice by thinly vieled black mail

PS - i am not a slolicitor - so all legal interpretations given in this post are just my opinion - and are unlikley to have a legal framework

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This scandal's already brought down Randy Tobias, the now former US Director of Foreign Assistance and Global AIDS Coordinator. Which is a damn shame.

Randy was formerly the assistant chairman of AT&T (1986-1993) and the CEO of Eli Lilly (1993-1999).

Randy's a good man, in my opinion.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
She's threatening to name names with the hopes that her higher echelon clients pull strings to get her off (not that way pervs) or get her a lenient ruling.

For those of you wondering what kind of fantasies the girls played out for their clients, I cannot tell you all but I do know that when my name is called, I will not be even slightly embarrassed when they detail my need to be surrounded by women covered in beans (mmmmm pinto baby) whilst playing the ukele and singing happy birthday to me.

new topics

top topics

join