It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Chicago slated to be the next 911?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
la.indymedia.org...

I have found this article elsewhere also, stating May 8th/Chicago will be some terrible event. I don't usually pick out predictions like this, but given the situation at the current time i felt it was necessary to post it at the very least..even if nothing does happen (i hope).

We are overdue for something, and timing seems right imho.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
That's rather creepy being as I live near Chicago and have family and friends near downtown. The only thing that strikes me as odd about the author's "translation" of the subliminal message/noise is in regards to the "south, east, evacuate" bit. Directly east of downtown is Lake Michigan. There is technically no "east" immediately of downtown. What Chicagoans consider the east side is more southeast, closer to Indiana. If someone wanted to put a hurt on Chicago, the south and east sides seem an odd choice...

All creepiness aside, the "noise" files would actually be kinda catchy if you added some music to them

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I've thought about that,with that ufo sighting at o'hare.I hope I am wrong ,but my guess is the next one will be nuke or biological.God I hope not.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Theres probably nothing too it all, but i thought i should post it anyway just incase it does happen. This thread isn't ment to scare anyone (least i hope it hasnt)

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The world the way it is today is more than enough reason to be frightened Shrunkensimon.You seem to be trying to make folks aware, thats all.imo.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I've thought about that,with that ufo sighting at o'hare.I hope I am wrong ,but my guess is the next one will be nuke or biological.God I hope not.

At this point I'm not sure if the O'Hare thing was "alien," or simply one of our own crafts.

That aside, the past few days they have been chemtrailing the hell out of the western and northern suburban skies where i live and work. blah.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I work right by O'hare so I hope nothing like this happens. At least dirty bombs aren't that bad. Is there any other evidence or rumors of something like this ?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All I can say tomorrow better be bright and cheery. If Chicago is attacked I'm outta here.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am surprised that this has not gotten more of a response here. This does make me slightly concerned, living in IL. I will definitely keep my eyes and ears open for anything happening tomorrow.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Early morning may 8. I for one am going to be avidly watching the news sites all day.. not because I necessarily think this is REAL, but because I've shown this to all my conspiracy-skeptic friends just in case something DOES happen so I can finally have a chance to wrestle them over to my point of view.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I guess nothing is going to happen and I wish nothing happens.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nothings going to happen- Who ever found this information on some quake thread which was clearly a hoax to perhaps scare thousands of people needlessly. This is something we don't need. We have enough trouble already don't add to it.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I read the notice by the guy who believes some agency is sending subliminal messages to the public

he says: During one recent and very special session

I recorded the Audio Output of a unknown, loud,
and very ominious sounding device.

i ask....what is a sounding device? a radio? a studio amplifier?
he never explains just where he came across the stuff he recorded

it sounds like some alter-ego character is making subliminal messages
or hidden or encoded info within cell phone frequencies??

~~ i used to practice watching the 'snow' on TV screens when the station
'Signed Off' for the night........~~

i guess the 21st century is the time to Listen;
deciphering subliminals in the S.W. Radio static, cell phone static, etc etc

top topics

join