It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who builds alien spaceships?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When ever I think of greys, I think of quite feeble limbed weak looking beings. I got the box set of "Taken" for christmas (and watched all ten episodes over five nights) when I saw the alien spaceship it made me wonder how they would have the strength to build it.
We think of aliens as explorers, biologists and scientists and it has never crossed my mind before that some of them, on their home planet must also be engineers and builders etc. Perhaps the greys are like ants or bees, with some of them being strong workers and the study of the earth being left to a weaker variety of grey.
I suppose that they would have machines to do their work for them, or perhaps robots, or perhaps they can manipulate things with their minds, or maybe they are just not as physically weak as we think.

there is another thread mentioning a 50 mile wide ufo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but how would something like that get built?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What makes you think UFO's have ANY connection to aliens?
They are made by humans, or humans from future.
Technology exists to make antigravity since '40s so why think aliens are behind it? There are no evidences that greys or any extraterestrials exist. Major BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I didn't exactly mean who builds ufos, aliens or humans, but yes I suppose there is that view point that ufos could originate here on earth.
my question was more of a "what if" question refering specifically to greys.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I would assume that if they do exist, most of their construction methods would be automated. How could a human build a tank? They have extreamly thick armor, large plates of metal which are heavier then what a person could lift, much less manipulate.

As for a 50 mile wide ship, one would probably have to build that in space, because it would be so huge, and there wouldn't really be a tract of land for that. And in space, remember, it'd be fairly weightless.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I made one about 7 years ago. It was a copy of the Lazar ship. Took over a week and I ran out of silver paint half way through.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook

I made one about 7 years ago. It was a copy of the Lazar ship. Took over a week and I ran out of silver paint half way through.

LOL ok fair enough. perhaps my question was just asking for a reply like that.
probably a silly question. It's just that when I was watching Taken , the aliens looked so spindely like you could snap their arms like a twig, I just couldn't imagine them undertaking any sort of manual labour.
perhaps if they are us from the future then they do have robots to do that sort of thing for them and this is why they have lost most of the bulk of their muscles as they don't need it any more.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think that if "Aliens" were really behind these UFOs, I'd wager that if they're advanced enough to create this ships infinetly more advanced than anything we have, they probably have construction/assembly methods just as advanced.
I'd guess "automation" would be the case, albeit much more advanced than anything we have on earth.

Again, this is just day-dreaming, but it would make sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha

probably a silly question. It's just that when I was watching Taken , the aliens looked so spindely like you could snap their arms like a twig, I just couldn't imagine them undertaking any sort of manual labour.
perhaps if they are us from the future then they do have robots to do that sort of thing for them and this is why they have lost most of the bulk of their muscles as they don't need it any more.

Did you bother reading "JungleJakes" post?!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
tesla was gonna build one
they stopped him
just as they stop most good technology

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Did you bother reading "JungleJakes" post?!

errrrrrrrr yes I did.
I read every reply that is made to any threads that I start. Whats your gripe?
junglejake made a very good and valid point
The reply that I posted was because due to the title of the thread it could have been taken as a question that was asking if anyone here on the board actually made spaceships.
I don't understand what you mean by asking if I had read JJ's post.
please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

please enlighten me.

Enlighten you?!

HA! Thats the funniest thing I have heard so far this year!!

Enlighten YOU?!!!

You make me sick!!

I have never felt so disgusted by any contact before. If you are going to decide on staying on this site then i am going, I would never EVER be affiliated with anything that would have someone like YOU as a member, some turgid little sperm from some wretched little #-hole!

I would rather skin myself than have to read another syllable you have to say!

You make me heave!!!!1

Whoops! Got a bit carried away there, apologies for that.

Don't be so defensive, I didn't mean the above post harshly, I see how it could easily have been read that way though. I just though that JJ had given you an answer and I was hoping you would have something to say about that.

Anyway, Maybe you would like to post your replt to JJ now, while I go and puke you out of my memory you rancid, little, cock tycoon!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I didn't think that the first post was harsh. I just didn't understand what you meant. I don't think that I was rude to you in my reply . I certainly don't think that I asked to insulted in the way that I just was.
To be honest if you were trying to shock me you did. I have just about stopped physically shaking after that onslaught. ( and no I'm not joking)
perhaps you should think about the effect of your words on people before posting them.
You may have meant them to be lighthearted but thats not how they come across.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I didn't think that the first post was harsh. I just didn't understand what you meant. I don't think that I was rude to you in my reply . I certainly don't think that I asked to insulted in the way that I just was.
To be honest if you were trying to shock me you did. I have just about stopped physically shaking after that onslaught. ( and no I'm not joking)
perhaps you should think about the effect of your words on people before posting them.
You may have meant them to be lighthearted but thats not how they come across.

Uhmm, maybe you should get a sense of humour.

try re-reading all that. I am not going to bother explaining or apologising, if you really thought that i was being offensive then you either have real reading difficulties, have absolutely no idea what humour is (or at least trying to use humour, I did say "trying") or this board going all white and kablonckey has knocked you for 6 a little.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Tell you what, as a little favour to you, I will mark out the parts that were supposed to be humourous. If you don't get the humour or don't see where the joke is then, i couldnt care less but the joke isnt aimed at you, more for you. oh well.

Originally posted by triplesod

please enlighten me.

JOKE AHEAD__WARNING__JOKE AHEAD__Enlighten you?!

HA! Thats the funniest thing I have heard so far this year!!

Enlighten YOU?!!!

You make me sick!!

I have never felt so disgusted by any contact before. If you are going to decide on staying on this site then i am going, I would never EVER be affiliated with anything that would have someone like YOU as a member, some turgid little sperm from some wretched little #-hole!

I would rather skin myself than have to read another syllable you have to say!

You make me heave!!!!1

JOKE FINISHED__RELAX NOW__JOKE FINISHED__

Whoops! Got a bit carried away there, apologies for that.

Don't be so defensive, I didn't mean the above post harshly, I see how it could easily have been read that way though. I just though that JJ had given you an answer and I was hoping you would have something to say about that.

OH OH__JOKE COMING BACK AGAIN__WARNING__IT COMING!!Anyway, Maybe you would like to post your replt to JJ now, while I go and puke you out of my memory you rancid, little, cock tycoon!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Technology exists to make antigravity since '40s so why think aliens are behind it

And your proof for this is?....Please prove that. You seem so sure that it is. You also seemed pretty positive that aliens do not exist, your proof for that, too, if I may ask? You are assuming, are you not? If you are sure, prove it to me first.

-wD

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am sorry triplesod but it just wasn't funny.
there are plenty of things that I have come across here on this site that are funny so I don't think that my sence of humor is broken at all.
does anyone else think that I have totally over reacted over this?
if I am the only one that didn't get the get the joke then perhaps I should go out and get myself a personality transplant.

anyway thank you webdevil for getting my thread back on track.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
now that I've calmed down and thought about it I will accept that you were joking .
I have a friend from manchester and the comments that you made I would just see as a joke coming from him (you obviousley all have a similar sence of humor up there.)
I just wasn't expecting to click on my thread and come face to face with your post.
It was a bit like being held hostage under the threat of death and then being told at the end of the ordeal that it was all just a joke.
perhaps you should just think a little more about what you type and realise that things can be taken the wrong way. I don't want to make an enemy of anyone on here.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by pantha]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Since they seem to be in series production they are probably built by companies specialized in buildning them. That is if they are alien. If they are built on earth they surely have to be constructed at very secret facilities, like area 51.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
I think that if "Aliens" were really behind these UFOs, I'd wager that if they're advanced enough to create this ships infinetly more advanced than anything we have, they probably have construction/assembly methods just as advanced.
I'd guess "automation" would be the case, albeit much more advanced than anything we have on earth.

Again, this is just day-dreaming, but it would make sense.

yes, they could just have mashenary, and who knows, if this classic grah alien is real, then they could be stronger then we think..

and who knows how much gravity they have, and what hardly anyone knows "i say hardly becouse there could be a MIB here, thats asuming MIB's know what they are"

But whoever says that UFO's are fake, well I have over 100 videos even if 99 of them are fake, then there still undenyable real.

There has been far tooo many alien casses to say there fake, but maybe just like we thoughet the earth was flat that were wrong!

If what we call "aliens" are real, then they would have to use black holes or be from another dimention, iether way they would be time traverlers...

O well, what im trying to say is, theres defently somthing els going on here, with all theys "anti gravity" disks, That if the country had that tech, inmajen whatels they could have!

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Some of the procedures used in the construction of cars, vans planes are built on automated production lines using cranes and such like equipment to lift heavy units into their proper places, then why couldn�t an advanced race manage it by the use of anti-gravity units to lift the huge plates and machinery into place and other types of lifting methods, like telekinesis or such. With some of the UFO�s coming by interstellar means then it�s a fair guess that they built their own craft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join