It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible argument for alien exsistence ( life not from our planet)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
[please forgive all miss spelling i do not adere to most uhh common term of conveying my thoughts...maybe im a bit autstic heh ill the the docs sort that out
okay first off im double major in philosophy and history from texas tech so yeah were not exactly etc. but hey were gonna just look past that part....

so one day in philosophy class i started to ponder on how to forma logical/valid argument that could prove the exisistence/possibly/certainity of alien et exsistnce okay here we go...

in the most ancient of times human traveled in small distances due to limited technology, for ex. the whell provided man with a way to travel further using beasts of labor etc this allowed him to travel outside his normal range before that technology it was either not really even or thougt or "dangerous"... move on with the rapid expansion of technology we get ships microscopes allow us to travel further distances albeit not much danger or shall say greater risk to life furhter from the natural evnviroment and as this has moved on we have traveled into space, this is the climax of our rapidly evoloving technological feats we are kinda like kubrick put it, fish outta water sooo bare with me and i would love to maybe see some corrections but

technology+distance traveled = greater variamce of life

the early people found with there first travels humans etc but ther were different and the further they got from there origin the more vastness of the differences occured so bassically

premise
1. technology allows man to travel further distances
2. the further the distance is relative to the amount of risk involved
3. the greater distance one travels the greater the difference/variance in life
SO when we push into space we gonna have to travel farther distances and when we do they are not gonna be like us

meh its early what u guys think

new topics

join