It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did "Area 51" become famous?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WTF? You'd never be able to pull off something like that. There's too much security there, which means that you would probably be apprehended as soon as you left the plane, or even if you didn't leave the plane. Also, this is the US Gov't we're talking about here. It probably would shoot down the plane and blame it on a system failure, even if it was filled w/ innocent civilians. They kill off people every day. So, what's to stop them from taking out the plane?

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmnats
THE ONLY WAY THAT U CAN GET IN TO a51
The only way that u cant get in area 51 is by hijacking a big passenger plane like 747 with its crew and passengers and fly it to the area 51 and land it. they cant shot u down or anything because its a passenger plain with american citizens in it but u have 2 tell them that its not a 9/11 # just u gonna land so everyone could see the area 51 no one will come out of the plane it will be just like a tour then u could take many pictures as possible and post in to the internet with your laptop in the plane then sent it to all tv channels (but if there is a intenet connection in the plane).

Are you aware that commersial flights in the US now come with an Air Marshal? The moment you attempt a Hijacking, you will most likely be shot and/ or tackled and Arrested

I've seen many "How to Get into Area 51" threads, but this has to be one of the worst ideas I've ever Seen. Maybe you could move it the "How to Get into Prision" thread!

Sheesh! You hijacked my Area 51 thread, to propose hijacking a plane!
:shk:

Tim

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Area 51 has a lot of mysteries about it, but the only find to find out for sure went on. you have to stop resechering what happend around the area. But find someone who works there and get what you can. INSIDE JOB

<< 1   >>

join