It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda's Al-Ablaj Warns "Zero Hour" For Strike Inside US Has Been Set

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting analysis by Jill St. Clair about current threats, methods and timing.

Sure hope shes wrong - www.homelandsecurityus.com...

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by Phoenix]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What freaks me out is that in another thread, we were discussing "blue eyes" --

I borrowed this from PuPP

You must always remember, just because you have blue eyes or green eyes does NOT mean you are evil.

Actually, most green eyed people I have come across online are ALL in search of the truth and are opposed to lies and deceptions and atrocities inflicted on humanity - such as what Israel is doing to Palestine.

Keep on being yourself and spread your message, whatever it may be.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I like the target fault lines and volcanic places. So OBL thinks he can cause Yellowstone to blow? I mean a strike deep inside the USA
OBL must think he can get Yellowstone to blow allah willing of course. Sounds like more disinformation and fear mongering.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Fearmongering has gotten so bad that the average citizen no longer pays much attention to warning levels and what not anyways. Quite frankly, there's nothing Citizen Bob Smith can do about foreign terrorist wanting to blow up his town, so why think about it all day. If all these things are true with the threats and what not, yeah it's scary, but honestly, i'm going to keep on living a nice human life. Fearmongering is as detrimental to society as terrorism is, if not more. Both simply keep you from living.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wonder how many of the Chechen women suicide bombers will give up their plans once they reach NY city?

I agree, I think this is a lot of posturing.

A-Q probably reads these board for insight on what people are afraid of.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The female suicide bombers are ready (Al-Ablaj's reference to the female suicide bombers in his previous messages coincided with a recent remark by a US security official that Chechen women were ready to carry out suicidal bombings inside New York city).

The macho attitude of many US males will make this scenario possible. After all, Bubba the Neanderthal refuses to recognise the fact that women are as lethal as men, possibly more.

The sinking of US battleships and the poisoning of US soldiers through what Al-Ablaj's asserted are al-Qa'ida elements inside the US Army and whom he described as ones with blue eyes. He pointed out that they are exactly like Na'im Bin-Mas'ud who hid his conversion to Islam.

I haven't read the thread about Blue Eyes yet, but I've read enough of David Icke to realise what this means.

A strike on electricity is likely as part of al-Qa'ida's plans, according to the previous messages, to "paralyze" and stun the United
States.

Quite possible given the atrocious security measures around many electrical substations.

The pinpointing of the earthquake fault line inside the United States and then causing explosions on it in several places and points.

Unlikely. Unless AQ have multiple nukes hidden away, and even then highly improbable.

The targeting of areas inside the United States where there is strong volcanic action and activating them by humans so that the rocks "will slide" and the catastrophe will start.

Mount St. Helens ? - Again unlikely unless you get AQ climbing the volcano and slinging nukes down the crater (ridiculous I know - but stranger things have happened)

The poisoning of a drinking water plant that supplies an entire US city and using the lethal Sarin gas against US human crowds. He pointed out that some Japanese groups had resorted to this way easily.

Many people attacked in the Tokyo underground survived, and they were in close quarters and confined underground. An outside attack will result in repidly dissipated gas and few fatalities. Unlikely.

The use of what he called the booby-trapped death vehicles and also human bombs, which he said will move freely in the US cities streets.

Already in use in Israel. Possible use in US cities would cause many casualties.

The existence of a list of US officials to be assassinated. "The suicide bombers' teams have arrived and the weapons, ammunition, explosives, and bombs caches are easy to reach."

Only those of no use to the agenda would be on this list. Don't expect people like Cheney, Rumsfeld or Wolfowitz to be included.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by ThePook]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Don't know what's going on here. Some of the sections aren't responding to the [color] command. Still, as long as the message gets through, the color isn't really relevant - it just makes it easier to read.

new topics

join