It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think about THIS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just got this email. It makes some interesting points:

Think about it

This is worth a few minutes of thought no matter which "side" you are on. You know, it is easy to forget the 'promises' that Bill and Hillary made while in office. It strikes home when it is listed like this. After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished. BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished. BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished. BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible! would be hunted down and punished. BUSH COVERED IT!

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished. BUSH COVERED IT!

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today. BUSH TOLD THOSE FIREMAN -- THEY WOULD HEAR US TOO!

And, now that Bush is taking action to bring these people to justice, we have opponents charging him with being a war monger...

AN INTERESTING QUESTION: This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show. Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.

There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism. That being the case, why was it that the Clinton Administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama bin Laden? THINK ABOUT IT!

It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his memoir yet to be written. This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being unable to recall anything about past events while under oath!

Sincerely, Cmdr Hamilton McWhorter USN (ret)

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
"Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today. BUSH TOLD THOSE FIREMAN -- THEY WOULD HEAR US TOO! "

Why did Bush let it happen in the first place?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

'The war on terrorism'

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
"Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today. BUSH TOLD THOSE FIREMAN -- THEY WOULD HEAR US TOO! "

Bush wasn't president when those things took place. Bush didn't let it happen. If he could have stopped it, he would have. There was evidence of a major strike, and even some theories about using airplanes. But not where and when. We had a complacancy to us in those days before 9-11, thinking we couldn't be hit. Now we have been, and Bush (If you're going to blame him for 9-11, I'm going to blame him for the lack of attacks since) has prevented it from happening again...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished. BUSH COVERED IT!

So you're saying Bush is Clinton's boy?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

So you're saying Bush is Clinton's boy?

LAW

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
What has bush covered?

He has spent the money your country has paid in taxes from a decade of strong markets and put you into the largest debt ever.

Still not found Bin laden.

Flattened all of Afghanistan and Built a pipeline to deliver oil across Afghanistan to a power station that Enron was tied up in and to a deep sea port so that Oil from the Caspian sea can be deliver to a deep sea port destined for the USA. Have a look into Unocal www.btinternet.com...
and see if the Bush and Cheney names come up.

Still not found Bin laden. Incidentally two days after 9/11 when all flights were grounded, why were 11 members of the Bin laden family flown back to Saudi?

He invaded Iraq.
Now get me right here. I do NOT in anyway condone Sadam for his actions. But Bush lied about WMD and ignored the world apart us stupid Brits who shoulder to shoulder lied with Bush.
87 billion of your hard earnt dollars went on Iraq.
Your children will be paying that off.

But still no Bin Laden

Halliburton has been awarded over 4 billion in contracts to rebuild Iraq. Not on a competitive tender basis, but because Halliburton is politically connected...see Mr Cheney's CV for more details and how the Bush family have been connected for the last twenty years.

The have caught Sadam.

But guess what, no trial yet. But it is an election year. Bush will hang Sadam in October for maximum ratings just before you go to the polls in November.

Meanwhile have a close look at who is funding the Bush campaign for re-election. It will make great reading when you see future policy and government contracts.
Trust me, you the taxpayer will not see anything; corporate donations will see all the upside.

Well I think you should think about it and see what this man has really done for you. Nothing. He is making the rich richer with no tax on future dividends and the poor die slowly with less Medicare, more tax, less jobs, and no power to the unions who protect the worker no unemployment benefit for the long-term unemployed.
And the unemployed is a BIG issue.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Come on guys get real. Clinton had a chance to get bin laden but he brushed it off.

The Sudanese offered to let the U.S. see their intelligence files and all the data they had gathered about bin Laden and the associates who had visited him in Sudan, and were repeatedly rebuffed through both formal and informal channels. This was one of the greatest intelligence failures of the United States as the result of orders that came from the Clinton White House. Had the Clinton administration accepted and examined these files, countless terrorists could have been tracked. Sudan's offer to arrest bin Laden and deliver him to U.S. officials was likewise refused.

The Clinton Administration did try to get Saudi Arabia to accept bin Laden from Sudan, but the Saudi government apparently had as difficult a time as Mr. Clinton in making up its mind. The issue finally resolved itself thus: The Clinton Administration refused to work with the government of Sudan, and so all the Sudanese efforts to help us by cooperating in the capture and delivery of bin Laden failed. Nothing more happens � even after Clinton won re-election in November 1996.

The Clinton foreign policy was to get re-elected. Therefore, anything that might be controversial had to be avoided. So, from the beginning to the end of the administration, the Clintons demanded absolute proof before acting against terrorists. This high bar guaranteed inaction. At the beginning of his term, after the attack of Feb. 26, 1993, Clinton refused to admit that the World Trade Center had been bombed. Later, he referred to it only as "regrettable." Earlier, he had "urged the public not to 'overreact' to the 1993 World Trade Center bombing."

That attitude was typical of the Clintonites. The president did not want to hear about bad news � such as our terrible losses in October 1993, when Black Hawk helicopters were shot down in Mogadishu, Somalia, or the even more terrifying losses in New York. That would require a strong response which might upset some of the strange group of advisors and officials Clinton had collected. So it was with all the other missed opportunities to get bin Laden.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Clinton - Bush ... Different Presidents, same agenda.
The only real difference is that Clinton was better at covering things up.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePook
Clinton - Bush ... Different Presidents, same agenda.
The only real difference is that Clinton was better at covering things up.

Well, except for that Monica BJ thing....

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wow Bush caught OBL and brought him to trial?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If Osama caught Bush would it do anything? No.
If Bush caught Osama would it do anything?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That's the biggest batch of BS I've seen in awhile. Think about this. We still haven't captured or punished anyone responsible for any of those crimes.
Bush hasn't covered anything, as far as I'm concerned. It's another case of "if you can't find the ones responsible, any scapegoat will work, as long as people think they're responsible".
Cmdr Hamilton McWhorter is obviously a very ignorant man.

[Edited on 1-2-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bush and Clinton are both consumate and congenital liars. As the Pook said, they have the same agenda. Don't believe it by now?
You should.

As for JungleJake's contention: . There was evidence of a major strike, and even some theories about using airplanes.

Go look into Project Bojinka. It's quite a bit deeper than 'some theories.'

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"A captured Al Qaida document reveals that US energy companies were secretly negotiating with the Taliban to build a pipeline. The document was obtained by the FBI but was not allowed to be shared with other agencies in order to protect Enron. Multiple sources confirm that American law enforcement agencies were deliberately kept in the dark and systematically prevented from connecting the dots before 9/11 in order to aid Enron�s secret and immoral Taliban negotiations.... in January 2001, Vice President Cheney allegedly reinstated the intelligence block and expanded it to effectively preclude any investigations whatsoever of Saudi-Taliban-Afghan oil connections. Former FBI counter-terrorism chief John O�Neil resigned from the FBI in disgust, stating that he was ordered not to investigate Saudi-Al Qaida connections because of the Enron pipeline deal. [Former Federal Prosecutor John Loftus] has confirmed that it was O�Neil who originally discovered the AL Qaida pipeline memo after the Embassy bombings in Africa."

What do you think about this.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Has what covered?His eyes.The man is a gigantic failure.He hasn't done anything progressive in any of his so called triumphs.
Afghanistan is a mess,Iraq is a mess and the United States is a mess.But then again,what can one expect? This fool fails upwards.
I am glad though that he is failing finally in the eyes of the majority,even his supporters are realizing the man is an idiot.
I am not talking about polls either,everyone knows they arent accurate.I am talking about you and people like you.
Even you have to admit that the facts laid down in response to your blog are pretty mind changing,or at least worth thinking about.If you are honest you will agree.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
If you are honest you will agree.

A very strong arguement...If I'm honest, I'll agree with you. Heh. Guess I'm dishonest...

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
~ George Bush Sept 13, 2001

"I don�t know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and I really don�t care. It�s not that important. It�s not our priority."
~ George Bush March 13, 2002

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
... Your POINT IS? Things and situations CHANGE DAILY, sometimes HOURLY.

The fact that we really DON'T care where OBL is TODAY is NOTHING in the BIG picture...

Think about it... HE is hiding in a RAT HOLE somewhere while OUR LEADER is on a BRAND NEW Airforce One sipping the finest France has to offer. GET IT?!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Springer, do you know why we REALLY invaded Afghanistan after Russia softened them up first?

Osama was never the real target.

Have you heard of the Caspian Sea pipeline?

Also, opium was a big reason since the evil ones have been making mega bucks from spreading drugs and their addictions throughout the populations for a long time.

Before 9/11 opium production was about 75 tons a year.

In 2002, opium production was up to 3400 tons a year.

No I don't GET IT...
Get this... Bush is a Liar, Clinton is Liar, and THEY both serve the same agendas and master(s).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join