It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11th -- Spreading Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is my first post, I signed up just to post this, but I read this

site constantly and forgive me if this has already been posted, of course.

I'm sure I can't be the first one with this idea but it seems with the

explosion of information over the internet and the creation of web-sites

such as Wikipedia filled with so much easily accessible information, coupled

with the fact that computers and the internet are in many of our homes

across the globe, would it not be a good and credible cause in creating a

Wikipedia type site devoted specifically to uncovering information about

September 11, 2001 and the incompentence (at the very least) of our

government officials? I believe this is our only way as a global society to

overcome the obstacles such as MSM and the lying constantly thrown at us

from every direction. We need credibility, stability and a way to spread the

facts seamlessly and without contradiction for the masses to take it in, break

it down, analyze and come to a real conclusion.

I will do this, but I cannot by myself due to my age and experience. Let me know what ATS thinks.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dear PatriotGames2:

Howdy! Welcome to the wonderful world of ATS.

Your idealism is commendable. Ya must be young and still full of hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, the internet hasn’t made us humans any smarter. Intelligence cannot be increased by exposure to information. Everyone thought the “internet” would change our world, but we essentially still behave the way we always have. We keep falling back into the same behavioral patterns. Truly wise people such as Archimedes of Syracuse were blow-your-mind-away productive more than two thousand years before computers (287 BC - 212 BC).

9-11 info already is concentrated available on many sites including this one.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
That was harsh mister Wizard man. The Internet has changed a lot of things. i would not know a fraction of what i know if it wasn't for the internet. I would have no idea what others felt about certain things if it wasn't for the net. There is no doubt that we are still supressed online as any other form of communication. What matters most to us might not matter to those that control media. It is obviouse they have their own agenda, and we need to start thinking more for ourselves.

PatriotGames, there are lots of sites like wizard mentioned. as you know wiki is full of facts that can turn your stomach, but those pages arn't going to change the world. Take that info that you find and present it to those that do have influence. Write letters to officials, make it official that they know what is going on. Iv'e written a couple myself, and have recieved a responce to one (i was pretty impressed), and look forward to completing a new one with a little more punch.

you cant do anything online that no one has tried yet, but the info is priceless and should be made completely public, i think we both know that wont happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
PatriotGames2

Welcome, and I like your idea there are many people out there who would be willing to engage in something like this.

It would probably very helpful indeed.

Guys I think his idea is more along the wikipedia type idea where a newcomer can get caught up to speed rapidly without going though everything at first.

Footnotes could be used for alternative theories as well.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by talisman]

new topics

top topics

join