It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of a movie quote: survival/choice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okay, I'm trying to find a line that I heard in a movie I saw a few months back (unfortunately, this doesn't mean it was only released a few months back, it may have been an old movie). The best I can paraphrase from the fragments of memory I have:

We all have a choice, we might not survive our choice, but we always have a choice.

I've just spent a good hour Googling 'choice' 'survival' 'quotes' 'self-sacrifice' etc etc and have come up with nothing. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Describe the story line of the movie, if you can, and the main cast members and I should be able to find it for you. That is if you don't remember the name of the movie, if you have that it's a piece of cake.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If only I could remember those things! Particularly cast/title - I'm sure IMDB could cure what ails me. Unfortunately I can remember very little about the movie itself, except of course that there is a theme of self-sacrifice (hence the quote).

I have a feeling it would be a fairly recent film as I haven't gone back to watch older movies that much in the past few months. Probably released onto DVD (or DVDscreener - shhh!) around the same time as Blood Diamond, so about 1-2 months back.

Sorry, I know I'm not giving y'all much to work with here. This is kinda a last ditch effort as I'm all out of ideas!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Need more plot description.

new topics

top topics

join