It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hell' in Solidarity Theology (Part 2)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ben91069,

Thanks for the affirmation. I’ll take a look at your links.

runetang,

Your enthusiasm for the prophecies is infectious and good.

helen670

Thanks for reading and the reply. Many of your questions are answered in forthcoming articles.

To all:

Please keep reading. The writing I eke out is “soul work”. I live on $50 per month, believe it or not, so I don’t have any resources to afford study material or devote myself full time to study and writing.

I have 50 or so articles finished, which I have posted on other free sites, but ATS prohibits linking to these articles. My ability to post on ATS appears to be spotty since two of my postings (“The Purpose of These ‘Antichrist’ Articles . . .” and “Christ and Antichrist, the Two Lambs”) were moved to other areas on ATS without prior notice to me. One attempt to post an article in the “Predictions and Prophecies” Forum was barred and followed up with the message that this topic (the Antichrist) was already in the forum.

I am new to ATS, so I need help learning the ropes.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
Please keep reading. The writing I eke out is “soul work”. I live on $50 per month, believe it or not, so I don’t have any resources to afford study material or devote myself full time to study and writing.

I certainly will. Your writing style is easy reading, and very coherent. As for the financial statement on your part; your kidding right? How do you live on $50 a month unless you live in a very poor economy? How do you do it?

I am new to ATS, so I need help learning the ropes.

ATS' rules are pretty fair and straight forward but not always perfect. Moderators will sometimes close a thread they feel is just re-hashing old topics, which is a good thing, but in the case of a prophecies and predictions thread, I am not sure why the chose to close it. The mods here are not on personal missions to discriminate so I am without a doubt sure that if you U2U'd one of them in that forum you will get answers and a suggestion of where and how to post it so that others may read.

Keep up the excellent work.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am a handicapped person currently living (for the last two years) in a nursing home. All of my income, minus a stipend of $53, goes to the cost of my care. I was diagnosed at age 3 of having Muscular Dystrophy, a degenerative, progressive muscle disease. I type using one finger and a pencil. Mystery solved; integrity intact.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
I am a handicapped person currently living (for the last two years) in a nursing home. All of my income, minus a stipend of $53, goes to the cost of my care. I was diagnosed at age 3 of having Muscular Dystrophy, a degenerative, progressive muscle disease. I type using one finger and a pencil. Mystery solved; integrity intact.

Your ability to discern hidden wisdom is a gift my friend. Many people will not or cannot spend the time to uncover the information you have so far revealed here.

How is the book coming along, by the way?
How do you plan to have it published?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Thanks for your sincere remarks. They were a great encouragement to be today.

Originally posted by ben91069

How is the book coming along, by the way?
How do you plan to have it published?

The book is on hold indefinately. Publishing plans -- who knows?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join