It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is an Aunty-Christ, is there an Uncle-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have been pondering this all weekend. You hear so much about this "Aunty-Christ." There must be an Uncle-Christ too, no? Just like some believe that Jesus was actually married to Mary M.

But, aren't Aunty and Uncle-Christ related to Christ? I mean, they are his aunt and uncle, no? This is very confusing and I could really use some help!! Why is this "Aunty-Christ" evil if it is Christ's aunt? I would think Christ would have a nice aunt, no?

I mean, Christ was a good boy and man and must have come from good upbringing and all, no?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well Auntie Christ liked to send fruitcake to Mary for Christmas and she smokes heavily. She would also dress Jesus in little bunny costumes for easter. She would often abuse Jesus's ability to turn water into wine for her own edification.

You never hear of Uncle Christ because he was an alcoholic that was doing 25 to life for running over a roman soldier on his way back home from the brothel. Such a shameful part of the Christ family they rarely talk about him.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Fruitcake? This sounds like monkey business to me. :shk:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
whatukno......good stuff!

The old story of the alcoholic uncle. There are so many alcoholic uncles...I have one myself.....sober 9 or 10 years now though! Just got his license back after being without it for about 20 years!!

But...enough of that.....It sounds like Uncle-Christ should be the one everyone is on the lookout for and not Aunty!

So, when is the Uncle-Christ coming anyway??

top topics

join