It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian astronomers Locate possible cradle of alien life within the Milky Way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Charles Lineweaver, from University of New South Wales and his team have quantified the most likely places in the Milky Way that life may exsist.

story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/australia_astronomy

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I hate all those article titles that complete miss the point of the article. "Australian astronomers Locate possible cradle of alien life within the Milky Way." No, they indentified which groups of stars in the Milky Way have the highest chance of having planets that are able to support life.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yah...there wasn't too much excitement. Although I didn't know that stars capable of supporting life can be seen from the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
lol amantine..all of those articles? You've been here since the 15th and are already saying "all" of those..you haven't seen the half of it = /

-wD

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ever think maybe he lurked the board beforehand? Hmm?? I did. For quite some time.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psiohazard
Ever think maybe he lurked the board beforehand? Hmm?? I did. For quite some time.

Yes, but also since the 15th there have been like 5 articles with those kind of titles.

top topics

join