It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Murder Plot "Deathbed Confession" Aired On National Radio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brill
Yes he is the source "of" the tape but he is not the source of whats "on" the tape. In this case I think the content is far more important than who relays it. Saint Johns history/background is very questionable no doubts there but he is not the one speaking here his father is.

brill

Yes but E Howard Hunt was a professional liar. Why should we believe he was telling the truth on the tape (that his son asked him to make BTW) when he has never done it before ?

[edit on 1-5-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Yes but E Howard Hunt was a professional liar. Why should we believe he was telling the truth on the tape (that his son asked him to make BTW) when he has never done it before ?

Of course there's no way to 100% certain here but they don't call it a deathbed confession for nothing. I would think and most may agree that if your gonna die and you are privy to some truly valuable information that would be the opportune time to spill the beans. A nagging conscience to better yourself may be the best thing to do. Yes being ex-CIA puts his words into question that I agree with but who else can serve as a better source whether its speculative or factual in this case. I don't see the point of his son asking him to make the tape having any bearing here. Do we know its him on the tape, thats anyones guess but I'm sure linguistic/audio experts could quickly ascertain this.

Bottom line I see where your coming from but I still think this is an intriguing admission that deserves far more attention. E Howard Hunt did not appear to be a very honorable man perhaps this message was his way to cleanse his past.

brill

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The JFK conspiracy thories, and theorists, are part of the reason why any of us are even here right now to have this type of message board. The POTUS was murdered, and it should never be considered too late for facts or truths to be revealed about the case. If new evidence, and there is plenty, is ever discovered about the Lincoln assassination for example, it is still important for us, the citizens of this country, to know the truth, as much as it can be known. It's easy and tempting to toss the whole JFK thing out into the dump heap of old news, but be assured of one thing, the assassinations during the 60's, along with all of the dirty tricks that were pulled both by the USA and a lot of other countries during that period, most certainly set the stage for the political and social world that you live in right now. The 60's proved without a doubt to the whole international network of spook agencies, that you can do anything you want to as long as you have the right people in the right place to cover the right arses at the correct moment. That is all that's required. The whole case seems old hat, and in some sense it is, but we are experiencing the ramifications of the actions of those criminals involved as we speak....but ya, this could be interesting...if the mainstream media will ever touch it that is...

P.S.- I'm don't think anyone noticed that I was gone, ( and I can live that !
), but for what it's worth, I'm baaack ! I was gone for about 2 months, it's good to see all of this stuff again.....

[edit on 5/1/07 by cosmo dag]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So was this on C2C last Saturday night? I went to check it out, but it is not listed in the past shows.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

The show last Saturday was on the universe and the big bang.

Anyway, this sounds interesting, and surprising it is not getting more attention.

Hal9000, That clip is from Ian Punnett show that aired Saturday night.
here is the link

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Yes but E Howard Hunt was a professional liar. Why should we believe he was telling the truth on the tape (that his son asked him to make BTW) when he has never done it before ? [edit on 1-5-2007 by RWPBR]

If he's a professional liar, why would he be concerned with anybody hearing the story. Surely he wouldn't think he'd discredit himself if that were the case. And, why would he wait until he was on his deathbed to make the confession if he wasn't afraid something would happen to him. Surely he could have made a fortune from books and movie rights while he was still alive.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1freelectron
Hal9000, That clip is from Ian Punnett show that aired Saturday night.
here is the link

Thanks much, that is a show I will have to listen to.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
If he's a professional liar, why would he be concerned with anybody hearing the story. Surely he wouldn't think he'd discredit himself if that were the case. And, why would he wait until he was on his deathbed to make the confession if he wasn't afraid something would happen to him. Surely he could have made a fortune from books and movie rights while he was still alive.

I pretty well agree with tyranny here........plus whoever comes forward with the truth, if it's E. Howard, or anyone else, they will have been professional liars, all.

After all, the liars are the most likely ones to actually know the hidden truth, the truthfull ones would have spilled the whole story years ago....

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
it's about money. why else would he post a link to his band's myspace page.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I seriously doubt a 'death bed-confession'

unless E. Howard Hunt didn't give a rats behind about
the 'family' (either by blood or by Law) he's left behind.

publicity stunt, imho

let's take it a step further....
has the son enough cash or chutzpah,
to 'create' a tape....from the past 30+ years of recorded voice responses
that his dad left (in the public domain) as a legacy?

that's not so foreign a possibility, with all the accusations that the 'voice'
threats by Osama in the recent years against the USA were culled by covert OPerationS (OPS) in faction within NSA/CIA,,,for public consumption in the U.S. Homeland....from old Osama interviews and rants on tape.

think-about-it

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It seems to be getting big attention over at prisonplanet.. are they following a bad egg??

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Has anyone read the book yet?? There are some used copies for under $15......
posts from some of the 'reviewers' make it sound rather interesting.

"American Spy"

On the copyright page, it includes a disclaimer by the CIA to say the book was reviewed to prevent the disclosure of classified information.......that would suggest he didn't reveal any real dirt....(or maybe that's what they want us to think!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join