It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was that!?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've been chased down a jungle path by a wild boar that was at least 300 lbs in mexico. Boars are found all over the place.

I say it was probably a boar of some sort. Pigs and Boars can make horrible sounds that will terrify plenty of people into thinking they are something much worse than a boar. Although I've heard that boars will get really vicious if prevoked.

Pirates stayed away from bermuda I think or some other similar island for a long time cause they thought that the squeals and shrieks that they were hearing from the shore at night were demons that infested the island. Eventually they got brave, landed and found that they were just wild pigs making a ruckus.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can't really say it was a grunt it was like a...

"Awooroorooo"

I can't say it as I am on a computer.

So yeah.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OkamiZaku
"Awooroorooo"

Now that you have given us this critical piece of information, it is time for us, brothers and sisters to stop calling each other jerk and find out the truth behind this mystery.

You should all remember what a wise man once said "THINK!"

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

[edit on 2-5-2007 by Franz von Humboldt]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
could have been scoobie's brother hiding in the woods. He's big and talks like that.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoine
Always a pleasure wasting some time at OkamiZaku's threads

Are you trying to say my threads are just useless and pure stupidity? You're a jerk.

Well.. i will not respond to the last, it just gave me smile.

Other than that you admit it yourself about the quality of your threads, you are just asking for it mate, i am sorry if i hurt you in any way.

Dont get me wrong its good some people contributing to keep the Cryptozoology section alive by new threads.. But if the threads are complete junk (sorry again) you have the exact opposite result..

Anyway have fun

Originally posted by Franz von Humboldt
You should all remember what a wise man once said "THINK!"

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoine
But if the threads are complete junk (sorry again)

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying me thread is junk? Well, I accept your apology, but, telling by the way you apoligized afterwords, I'm thinking you are saying that this thread is junk...you could of left that part otu, you know?

It was kind of hurtful...

CMAO

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wait, wait, wait. Are you saying me thread is junk?

Do you think your own thread is junk?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Well, of course I don't think my own thread is junk! I was wondering if that Antoine guy thought my thread was junk.

Yet another random phrase:

It takes twoooo to doooo the tango!!!

[edit on 4-5-2007 by OkamiZaku]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well, of course I don't think my own thread is junk! I was wondering if that Antoine Guy thought my thread was junk.

Yet another random phrase:

It takes twoooo to doooo the tango!!!

[edit on 4-5-2007 by OkamiZaku]

Hey what happened to that research of yours finding a heavy breathing animal in a forest (wich is complete natural)?

If you want the answer why i find your threads and posts as ''junk'' take a look at your threads by your current account,and also by your two other alter egos,Dragonologist Jac and ofcourse the infamous Gooey. Oh and be sure to take again a look HERE wich by the way is something that makes it really difficult for me to accept you as a member of this community(making a Crypto or a ufo hoax would be childs play compare to that).

Please Okamizaku dont answer to me here just to bumb this thread, if you want U2U me, ignore me or just continue your search.

Over and Out

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Why create three accounts, brother? That is not right. Are you feeling OK?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OK, first of all, I would like to say, as an ATS member, TWO THINGS:

First of all, I am not Gooey. I read his thread "Typing this as I die" before, and I now that big mistake he made. But I am not Gooey.

Second of all, yes, I was Dragonoligist Zac, until I logged out to "kill cookies" and fogot my password.
-THAT WAS IDIOTIC-
So, I had to create a second acount. I never had a third, never did, never will. Dragonoligist Zac was banned because I made a second account, so the first one had to be banned. I never was a hoaxer, and never will be.

So, if you think I'm lying, it's OK, but I want you all to remeber one thing.

I am no hoaxer.

I am going to report this little "accident" to a moderator amediatly.

Have a nice day.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by OkamiZaku]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, I U2U'd Spiderj to clear this little problem out, Antoine. I hope you just...

THINK

...as well!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Alright. If we quit with all this "I'm a hoaxer" crap, we we will be able to figure out this mystery. It was really more like a blur that ran into the thicker part of the woods. That's it. Well, I could tell you moe, but if you are going to be all "myneeeeeeehh" about it, well, what are we going to do today?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

what are we going to do today?

Think! brother Think!

Today I went into the woods yelling something like "Awooroorooo"
but nothing showed up.
Tell us more, brother. This is very interesting.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Is this thread going anywhere....?

And OkamiZaku, I believe you're not a hoaxer. If that counts for anything...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am gonna say it was a huge wild boar i saw many of these on exercise in Germany more so in bavaria.

There are some true massive beast's down that way and i mean massive! I even hit one in a landrover doing 50 mph and it got up and started to chase me.

Those thing's scream like you have never heard near dusk.

And if you ever get near one with baby's you run for your life.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OK, so it is all coming down to one thing. A deer or a boar. I think it could be a boar, come to thing of it. But does anyone have any ideas of finding a fox, attracting a fox? Again, I want to take a picture of one in person. But let us get back on topic. Alrightee then...well, if I think really really hard, I was at first like "Snort...roooooar...aroarooooarooo...rawr..." or something like that. Come to think of it, the shape...I could not see the figure...it was to dark wher eit was running around...in the coniferous tree clusters in Germany, it is really dark as soon as the first minute of dusk comes along. I could only see a quick, blackened, not to distant glance...and I know that dead leaves were flying around like crazy...that thing was big, muscular and heavy, whatever it was!!!

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I would say your only chance in germany is to get into one of those hunting climbs with the seat and all. And then spread dog food all over the ground around you.

If this does not work then nothing will !

Just remember to take a knife or something. And also a sleeping bag and some food and water.

A gun would be better depending on the area you are in.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
A gun would be better depending on the area you are in.

What kind of gun? A standard shotgun or a 22? Where I went to in Germany, you can not hunt unless you rent a gun from a hunting club, and even then there are only certain areas where you can hunt. But, I did see a greenfield and a hunting fort...I'm only guessing you can hunt there with permission. Maybe a knife would be better suited?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i vote boar, maybe bear, but thats bout all i would venture to guess at
with no more info than that

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join