It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails confirmed by German TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
In a video documentary they confirmed the existence of secret chemtrails projects:

www.disclose.tv...

What do you think?

Terra

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
anyway you could translate it to english?

thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think that the video is in German and I can’t understand German. The only thing I could understand was the word sulfur-dioxide. So I assume that they are saying that the “chemtrails” are just exhaust fumes from the jets.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
No, my German is not good. However, they say that scientists mix chems with the fuel of airplains in order to prevent global warming.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Looks like it's a brief discussion of one of the many bizarre ideas proposed to combat global warming - to add huge amounts of sulphur dioxide into the atmosphere. Sulphur particles cause 'global dimming' - they help prevent radiation getting through the atmosphere, thus leading to cooling. They also cause acid rain. Which is why we stopped emitting so much sulphur back in the 80s ......

Of course, if such a plan were ever implemented we'd not be aware of it from the ground. Unlike water vapour, sulphur particles don't form clouds

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is it exactly that what they are saying in the video?

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
translated:
[...] and this some scientists want to reproduce. aircrafts, for example, will bring sulphur into the upper atmosphere. the sulphur is mixed with the kerosine (aircraft fuel), causing sulfurdioxide to be exhausted by the jet engines, similar to a vulcan erruption.
the sulphurdioxide particles disperse the sunlight and reduce the radiation coming to the earth. the gas will be spread on global flightpaths in order to reduce the warming up of the earth or even stop. but sulphurdioxide is noxious, the people who speak for it say the lifetime of the gas in a high atmosphere would be too short to allow the gas to sink down to earth, but there is no guaranty for that.
shifting of the atmospheres could become a very bad surprise.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Many thanks... this helped.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Yes, many thanks for the translation (and, thankfully, I was right! - I don't know enough German to understand it when spoken, so was simply interpreting the images
)

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

for all non german speakers..he says those long clouds are not natural but were sprayed out..probably by military planes..at a height of about 5km..

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Yeah, it's chaff (duppel in German) - it's only visible on radar.

We never get any here in Britain

new topics

top topics

join