It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over the RAINBOW...(Non-anon)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Again thank you all for your idea's and thoughts...if there are any photoshop pro's out there who can bring any more clarity to this photo...dont be shy!

I am convinced that the time elapse between photo 2 and photo 3 were enough to negate a "falling" object theory, being they were taken 30-60 seconds apart...the "falling" object would have been out of frame in that span....any other takers?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I go with ufo, nice picture.

I think there are more and more objects showing up lately, they are probably thinking what does it take for these people...... lol. Landing would help but I think not.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened
Sorry for the wait people...for what its worth here they are....3 pics in series.

Pic 1.)Nothing out of the norm....
img259.imageshack.us...

Pic 2.) Is that something behind that cloud?
img73.imageshack.us...

Pic 3.) WOW wtf is that...any ideas??
img117.imageshack.us...

I was able to BLUE TOOTH these images to a co-workers phone and he just e-mailed them to me so I can post them...they are un-altered and original...
waddya think?

Most likely the triangle craft.

Dual dark or bright areas show up.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hm, really is hard to tell... If you didn't see it, and yet it showed up on the picture, it very well could have been something on the lens perhaps? I'm not sure...

What I want to know is why no one has asked... What in the world are you making your kids goto bed while its still light out for?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join