It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeded Alien Technology shows up in Toys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Seeded Alien Technology shows up in Toys?

news.yahoo.com

New toys read brain waves.
SAN JOSE, Calif. - A convincing twin of Darth Vader stalks the beige cubicles of a Silicon Valley office, complete with ominous black mask, cape and light saber. But this is no chintzy Halloween costume. It's a prototype, years in the making, of a toy that incorporates brain wave-reading technology.
Behind the mask is a sensor that touches the user's forehead and reads the brain's electrical signals, then sends them to a wireless receiver inside the saber, which lights up when the user is concentrating. The player maintains focus by channeling thoughts on any fixed mental image, or thinking specifically about keeping the light sword on. When the mind wanders, the wand goes dark.

Engineers at NeuroSky Inc. have big plans for brain wave-reading toys and video games. They say the simple Darth Vader game — a relatively crude biofeedback device cloaked in gimmicky garb — portends the coming of more sophisticated devices that could revolutionize the way people play.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This Technology is very similar to what Col. Philip J. Corso(Ret.) talks about in his book "The Day After Roswell".

Then there was the strangest device of all, a headband, almost, with electrical-signal pickup devices on either side. I could figure out no use for this thing whatsoever unless whoever used it did so as a fancy hair band. ...Maybe it picked up brain waves....

(from the book)
Do some research into this book, and you will understand the possibilities of seeded alien tech.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
...Very interesting...

When I worked as a teacher in California, I read a history textbook for middle school classes.

When they discussed R&D (research and development) after WWII,
I alway got the impression that they were really discussing the infiltration of alien technology into midstream American culture...

Go figgure...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I actually give this technology a thumbs up.

The reason is simple. We could all use more focusing. This could teach kids to calm the mind and focus on the object at hand. This could huge for kids that suffer ADD or the like.

In meditation, the person strives to reach oneness of the mind so to speak so I think this might open up different possibilities in the brain for individuals.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I agree DDay! Nice take on it

I'm sure it will be very interesting and useful, I truly believe however this tech is at least based upon alien tech.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I agree WhiteWash, "The Day After Roswell " was quite a compelling book and quite scary as well. Corso suppossedly had alien technology just sitting in his desk drawer at the Pentagon. Seems far fetched, but dealing with the government I could definately see that happening.

I would highly suggest this book to anyone investgating this subject. He goes into the fact that night vision, fiber optics, nano technology, transistor technology and other forms of gear were spawned by captured alien systems. Not so far fetctched IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The car makers Volvo have introduced hundreds of new technologies in to the car market. Does this mean that they have (in their uber secret underground testing center) a collection of crashed UFO's.

Obviously some of the drivers of these UFO's lived! Seatbelts, cracking idea.

New and Alien are not the same thing.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Note in "The Day After Roswell" by Col. Philip J. Corso (Ret.)
Page 108:

It took a long time to harvest this technology, but fifty years after Roswell, versions of these devices eventually became a component of the navigational control system for some of the army's most sophisticated helicopters and will soon be on the American consumer electronics market as user-input devices for personal computer games.
(in describing the EBE headband found in the wreckage of the crashed ufo roswell, nm)

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
About six years ago I found an article that was supposedly written by a Korean Defector warning about what he called a Mind Reading/Control Device that was being developed in a Lab where he was formerly employed. His broken English made it difficult to understand fully but he was claiming that it was being developed for law enforcement or military applications and was capable of creating emotional responses, reading thoughts and interpreting them apparently with some accuracy. One of the scarier aspects of the technology he was talking about was a broadcast system being developed for it.
It was so lunatic fringe-ish at the time I never put much thought into it, but now I wonder if maybe he wasn't such a nut after all. I'll have to dig around here and see if I can't find that article now, that guy might have been legitimate after all. If this technology is being used for toys, imagine how far it might be developed in other less scrutinized fields of interest. I'll see if I can find if and post it here.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have two thoughts on this.
One positive use, assisting people with ALS, paraplegics, and other suffers of paralysation.
One bad.. some one tell me, what was the name of that book ormovie about thought crimes??
Alien technology?
I am sure at this point that nothing that happens will surprise me.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
FalseParadigm:
The book/movie you are thinking of is called 1984 by George Orwell.
1984-wiki

if you want a vision of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face ... FOREVER. -George Orwell

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
twitchy:
it is interesting you should say that.
The company in this article Neurosky:
Their whois info for their website says it is in korea.

Domain Name: NEUROSKY.COM
Domain Status: ACTIVE
Registrar: Korea Information Certificate Authority, Inc. dba DomainCA.com
Referral URL: www.DomainCA.com...

Registrant:
Lims Technology co., Ltd.
#1801 Dong-a Officetel Bongmyeong-dong
Yuseong-gu
Daejeon, 305709
KR

Administrative, Technical Contact:
jong-woo Lim [email protected]
Yuseong-gu
Daejeon, 305709
KR
(TEL) +82.428259844, (FAX) +82.428259955

Billing Contact:
jong-woo Lim [email protected]
Yuseong-gu
Daejeon, 305709
KR
(TEL) +82.428259844, (FAX) +82.428259955

Interesting.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
twitchy:
it is interesting you should say that.
The company in this article Neurosky:
Their whois info for their website says it is in korea.
Interesting.

Holy crap, I hope I can find that article then. Unfortunately I am a research nut and will have to dig through about 3 gig of .txt files but that is pretty interesting indeed, I'm digging...

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Even though technically this thread was created first (by one minute),
I'm going to suggest you discuss this in the other alt news thread about it,
since it has already gotten to three pages.

Thread can be found here.
New Toys Read Brain Waves

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am aware of the other thread. However, no one is discussing the pertinent points there that I have made clear right here in this thread, IE: that this technology is seeded from EBE tech originally found in the wreckage of the roswell crash. Surely people can keep track of 2 threads. Thank you for your post.

Edit:
also for those interested:
Neurosky
Emotiv
SmartBrainGames
Links for info on Col. Philip J. Corso(Ret.):
link1
Coast to Coast Bio
wiki about Corso

[edit on 4-5-2007 by WhiteWash]

new topics

top topics