It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 - 20 story gash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Woah, so it is. A year old thread. Do you have the original link to the video of that day? Or any other different videos of the same damage?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Also I am looking at wtc7.net and am trying to find exactly where this 'gash' was on the building, On these photos, you can't see it, yet you do see damage on a corner of the building:
wtc7.net...

watchZEITGEISTnow

these pictures do not show the south face. You see the north face in the first and the south west corner in the other. The cause for the slice on 7s south facade and the collapse of all 3 buildings is a whitewash and the authorities have done a very good job in doing so. This certainly isn't the first whitewash in history and the whitewash system is well practiced regularly! I would imagine anyone allowed near the site to photograph had their images withheld for reasons of national security and what not. Find us a picture of the south face without it being covered with smoke we will be very lucky indeed. We just happened to get lucky with this video.

Also another point did anyone notice the white coloring to the facade yet? It reminded me of the effect to the walls of the Pentagon and the greening of the windows. It should be a serious indicator to the weapons/chemicals used. I am sure the officials who 'need to know' have a pretty good idea anyhow.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Your confused I think. Larry Silverstein's conversation with a commander from the FDNY (he never mentioned Nigro by name) was never documented with any time line.

Interesting Ultima, you haven't read a page of it and you have already dismissed it.

You see your mistake here ultima? You said that the firefighters were inside the building yet the report you posted stated that the firefighters were OUTSIDE.

1. Chief Nigro stated that he evacuated the firemen out of the building without talking to anyone, that means before the call to silverstein was made. Oh and by the way at that time Chief Nigro was the fire commander.

2. Well its very simple to dismiss the report when NIST is not able to make a complete and accurate report becasue they did not recover any steel for testing.

3. Yes firefighters were in the building, please read the psot again, maybe this line will help.

"According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner."

So there was not mistake, you just misread it.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Insolubrious

Woah, so it is. A year old thread. Do you have the original link to the video of that day? Or any other different videos of the same damage?

watchZEITGEISTnow

I posted the link to the original 1gb archive footage on the previous page. Its the ABC news footage from the day.

911hoax.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
"According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner."

Considering it was a 47 story building, a 20 story gash would only go down to floor 27. Using your standards of proof, does a report on the state of the 9th floor represent the condition of any other floor internally or externally?

So many unknowns - that's where conspiracy thrives (real or not).

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I put together this image using 6 different frames from the video. You can see the damage starts at the top. The top looks almost like it has slit open by something cutting through which would support the hot knife idea. Still looks odd though, too precise.

with some opacity so you can see the different frames.

without the opacity so you can see the details better.

I count about 20 stories, but it's possible the damage went all the way to the bottom. Rods from God spring to mind or perhaps Allahs great walking stick.

www.weeklystandard.com...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
So many unknowns - that's where conspiracy thrives (real or not).

Well if the agencies involved would release information there would not be as many unknowns.

We would not have to file FOIA request and e-mail companies.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

1. Chief Nigro stated that he evacuated the firemen out of the building without talking to anyone, that means before the call to silverstein was made. Oh and by the way at that time Chief Nigro was the fire commander.

What? Nigro stated clearly that to his best recollection he did not contact Silverstein. Yes he was the commander at WTC7, but there were SEVERAL commanders that were on that day. Silverstein never mentioned the commander by name and Nigro stated that he does not know who talked to Silverstein.

2. Well its very simple to dismiss the report when NIST is not able to make a complete and accurate report becasue they did not recover any steel for testing.

Ultima, for someone that claims to do more research than most...i find it weird that you will dismiss the paper that hasn't even come out yet. Do I think that NIST would have like to have had some steel? HELL YES! But you gather what evidence you can and produce a hypothesis from that. For you to call it inaccurate prior to it's release is pure ignorance.

3. Yes firefighters were in the building, please read the psot again, maybe this line will help.

So there was not mistake, you just misread it.

Oh stop it Ultima...read AGAIN above what you posted. The quote above is talking about the firefighter that was IN WTC7. He states NOTHING about the damage to the 10 floors.

you posted this quote:

From the FEMA report. Firefighters that were in building 7 reported some damage to 10 floors 8-18.

Show me where it states that!

According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner. According to firefighters' eyewitness accounts from outside of the building, approximately floors 8-18 were damaged to some degree. Other eyewitness accounts relate that there was additional damage to the south elevation.

That is NOT accurate. The firefighters that were IN building 7 did NOT report that. The firefighters that were OUTSIDE building 7 stated that. I put emphasis on what you missed.

And are you going to respond to the rest of my post to you?::

We also have the video of the hardhat workers coming out of the evacuated zone stating the building is coming down.

Yes, and? there were MANY that were working in that area told that the building was in jeopardy. This is the reason for the "COLLAPSE ZONE".

Also we have fist reponders stating that they heard the countdown for building 7 over their radios.

No, there was one goon. Who changed his story over the years. McPhaden is his name i think. He's a liar. You have someone else that said this? You post says "reponders" (sic) Unless the "s" is a typo.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Something is not right about this footage. It's too clean a cut. Looks more like a shadow or photo editing to me. I am looking into footage now but thought I should weigh in on the topic. Right now I believe the film has been altered or manufactured. That is my opinion. I will continue to search. Thanks for the post!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Why does that photo look so shopped? It doesn't even look real. Pull it, put it, what heck does that mean? Pull means take it down, with corresponding countdown by responders tactical radios. And don't even get me started on the broadcast by news coverage of the alleged collapse of wtc7 while it was still standing over her shoulder. And the alleged removal of gold by numerous trucks a day before. And the old gray goat munched on.

[edit on 4-4-2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Personally I cannot believe people are calling this image and video fake or that its a shadow from another building or some how photoshopped in.

So for the THIRD time now and I feel i have no choice but to tell you:

THIS IS NOT A FAKE!

It's live coverage on 9/11 around 1pm-2pm from ABC News.

I have already provided my sources and they are very legitimate and you can cross reference them with any other sources all you like.

I would be the first to point that out if it were a fake and i wouldn't bother posting it in the first place if it were. My motive here is to find out what happened to these buildings.

@:

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

[edit on 4-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
What? Nigro stated clearly that to his best recollection he did not contact Silverstein.

Ultima, for someone that claims to do more research than most...

Yes, and? there were MANY that were working in that area told that the building was in jeopardy. This is the reason for the "COLLAPSE ZONE".

1. Chief Nigro stated the he did not talk to anyone before he evacuated the firemen, that means it was befoe the call to Silverstein, so when the incident command decided to PULL IT they meant the building becasue the firmen were already out of the building.

I also believe that later on Chief Nigro did become the fire commander.

2. THe NIST reports state that NIST did not recover any steel from building 7, funny how FEMA thought it was important enough to recover steel but NIST did not.

3. What were the hardhat workers doing in the collapse zone the Chief Nigro had evacuated? Why did they come out and state the building is coming down and then the cops start pushing poeople back stating the building is coming down?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

My question is: Why when confronted by the wearechange people did Silverstein avoid answering who he spoke with?

It might be said that Silverstein doesn't have to answer to anyone, but I feel he does. Unless he wants the conspiracy theory to flourish?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

1. Chief Nigro stated the he did not talk to anyone before he evacuated the firemen, that means it was befoe the call to Silverstein, so when the incident command decided to PULL IT they meant the building becasue the firmen were already out of the building.

Do you have any examples where a fire dept was pulled from a building, and a demolitions team was asked to blow up a building? You make it sounds as if that is standard protocol.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Do you have any examples where a fire dept was pulled from a building, and a demolitions team was asked to blow up a building? You make it sounds as if that is standard protocol.

I believe if you look up regulations, fire marshalls and fire chiefs have the authority to demo buildings. Specailly if they believe its going to casue damage or loss of life.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed

I believe if you look up regulations, fire marshalls and fire chiefs have the authority to demo buildings. Specailly if they believe its going to casue damage or loss of life.

Thats not what I asked.

I asked if you have an example of that ever happening before. Too unsafe for fireman, but ok to have civilians with explosives to enter? I definately would like to see an example of ANYTHING like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed but ok to have civilians with explosives to enter? I definately would like to see an example of ANYTHING like that.

I guess you never heard of rescue firemen who have the knowledge and equipment to cut beams to rescue people?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I guess you never heard of rescue firemen who have the knowledge and equipment to cut beams to rescue people?

Cutting beams to rescue people...does not equal planting explosives to bring down a 47 story building. I don't think you will find any instances of the fire dept sending ANYONE in buildings still on fire/collapsing....to "pull it".

If it's that common to happen, then you should easily be able to find one example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join