It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7 - 20 story gash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is some very interesting stuff. If anything one has to wonder what the heck that clean cut is in the side of the building #7 (that IS 7 right?). The hole is too straight and narrow to be from the falling antenna in my opinion.

There were a few posts that dismissed this right away and kind of made fun of the OP.

I would hope people are still looking with an open mind and not prejudging.

I want the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No matter what it is, it doesn't have anyhing to do with the columns. The things that actually hold a building up. Superficial facade damage is not going to bring a building down.

Look where all the columns are on the exterior. Notice that the gash is exactly between columns.

So, at any rate. It doesn't matter because anyone who knows about how buildings are held up, they can figure out that facade damage between columns will not bring one down.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
that's all very well but I would like to know you think could of done this beside the antenna dropping. Like I said it looks like a laser may of sliced through the facade of 7. That or the hot knife idea, but even the hot knife could not be so clean even if superheated? It would still bump into things on its descent thus changing its course and creating a more fragmented look. Not unless that column was extremely weak with really strong supports running up the side. Still doesnt look right though with that idea.

I don't see how random falling debris could create this pattern of damage and I can't see as how explosives would either. What do you think created it? Something did.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I can't believe more people aren't biting on this thread. I have seen 2 pictures of the gash in building 7 in this thread. Are there anymore building number 7 pics that show the gash? It looks like it took out a column of windows fairly cleanly.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I can't believe more people aren't biting on this thread. I have seen 2 pictures of the gash in building 7 in this thread. Are there anymore building number 7 pics that show the gash? It looks like it took out a column of windows fairly cleanly.

watch the video. The images were made from the video! (that's about 12-25 images per second!) There is plenty of footage of this 'slice' in WTC7.

Quite frankly the majority of responses on this thread have been disappointing to say the least.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Like I said it looks like a laser may of sliced through the facade of 7. That or the hot knife idea, but even the hot knife could not be so clean even if superheated?

Imagine if it was a DEW that was fired slightly off target? Something had to bring the building down, right?

It's a nice picture and it's good to see the thread revived.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

Originally posted by stikkinikki

watch the video. The images were made from the video! (that's about 12-25 images per second!) There is plenty of footage of this 'slice' in WTC7.

Quite frankly the majority of responses on this thread have been disappointing to say the least.

I forgot to tell you the first videos didn't work for me. I will try them again but that raised my "hackles". The hole appears to be completely perpendicular. If it fell from above it appears to have fallen straight down and not to the side like a tree in which case I would expect to see a varying width wound in the building.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
It could be be what they are saying. A localized pancake collapse.

I'd like to point out something though. debunking9/11 states:

Obviously Ronan Point apartments didn't catch fire or is a tube in a tube design. I have to state the obvious because conspiracy theorists have suggested that this event should be compared to 9/11. That's just another absurdity for the gullible.

I have to state the obvious because debunking 9/11 said this. DUH. WTC 7 was NOT a tube in tube design.

They also state this:

A video has surfaced which shows the extent of building 7's south side whole. It was worse than even the firemen let on...

A video has surfaced? Of suppossed live news footage? Pretty convenient huh?

As far as a DEW doing it, maybe.

Edit: Still, the point is that this would not cause an entire building to collapse. Just look at the OKC Building. ONE column, and I repeat, ONE column remained intact and held that building up.

www.pbs.org...

SL: Well, any time you have a damaged structure it's a totally different animal. I mean it is much harder for us to bring down a structure that's already damaged, because you no longer know how the forces are working. In that building, there was literally one column left in that whole building.

Are we really to believe that that superficial damage (and yes, it was superficial compared to OKC) would fell a building?

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 4/2/2008 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
The term "Pull it" was use to pull everyone from the building, which some people confuse with "put it" meaning blow the building.

Sorry but PULL IT could not have meant to pull everyone from the building.

Chief Nigro evacuated the building earlier in the day before talking to anyone (that means before the phone call to Silverstein).

Also since the firemen were already out of the building before the call was made, the only reason for the call was to tell Silverstein they could not save the building.

We also have the video of the hardhat workers coming out of the evacuated zone stating the building is coming down.

Also we have fist reponders stating that they heard the countdown for building 7 over their radios.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
NIST will not be able to come out with a complete report for building 7 since they failed to recover any steel from building 7 for testing.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
here is a longer version of the clip.

unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
From the FEMA report. Firefighters that were in building 7 reported some damage to 10 floors 8-18.

www.wtc7.net...

According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner. According to firefighters' eyewitness accounts from outside of the building, approximately floors 8-18 were damaged to some degree. Other eyewitness accounts relate that there was additional damage to the south elevation.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Actually, Figure 5-12(B) from your site says the following:

Figure 5-12(B) shows a plan-view diagram approximating the extent of this debris just after the collapse of WTC 1. It does not appear that the collapse of WTC 1 affected the roof, or the east, west, and north elevations of WTC 7 in any significant way. However, there was damage to the southwest corner of WTC 7 at approximately floors 8 to 20, 24, 25, and 39 to 46, as shown in Figure 5-16, a photograph taken from West Street.

8 to 20
39-36

Thats more than 10 floors.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Thats more than 10 floors.

I am going by the witness statements of the firefighters who were actually in the building.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok the last video is unavailable now. What the heck is going on? I want footage and pictures of the damage to building 7.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
This video of the collapse of the North Tower shows a sizeable chunk falling on to the south face of Building 7. It's clear that this will have caused considerable damage and could well be responsible for the 'gash' shown in the OP.

The video you have linked is a RICK ASTLEY video. Why do NONE of the videos in this thread work?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sorry but PULL IT could not have meant to pull everyone from the
building.

Chief Nigro evacuated the building earlier in the day before talking to anyone (that means before the phone call to Silverstein).

Your confused I think. Larry Silverstein's conversation with a commander from the FDNY (he never mentioned Nigro by name) was never documented with any time line.

Also since the firemen were already out of the building before the call was made, the only reason for the call was to tell Silverstein they could not save the building.

How do you know?

We also have the video of the hardhat workers coming out of the evacuated zone stating the building is coming down.

Yes, and? there were MANY that were working in that area told that the building was in jeopardy. This is the reason for the "COLLAPSE ZONE".

Also we have fist reponders stating that they heard the countdown for building 7 over their radios.

No, there was one goon. Who changed his story over the years. McPhaden is his name i think. He's a liar. You have someone else that said this? You post says "reponders" (sic) Unless the "s" is a typo.

NIST will not be able to come out with a complete report for building 7 since they failed to recover any steel from building 7 for testing.

Interesting Ultima, you haven't read a page of it and you have already dismissed it.

From the FEMA report. Firefighters that were in building 7 reported some damage to 10 floors 8-18.

Interesting...then you clearly contradict yourself by posting your source:

According to the account of a firefighter who walked the 9th floor along the south side following the collapse of WTC 1, the only damage to the 9th floor facade occurred at the southwest corner. According to firefighters' eyewitness accounts from outside of the building, approximately floors 8-18 were damaged to some degree. Other eyewitness accounts relate that there was additional damage to the south elevation.

You see your mistake here ultima? You said that the firefighters were inside the building yet the report you posted stated that the firefighters were OUTSIDE.

I am going by the witness statements of the firefighters who were actually in the building.

No you didn't.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I find it very interesting on the date this video uploaded is April 1st. That aside, I also find it interesting this video has never been seen up until now. Why? Could it be disinformation and a fake video? Or is it evidence for the reason why WTC7 actually fell? What caused the "gash"? Was it what Silverman said in the latest confronted wearechange video? Why did he not say this VITAL evidence in the damning "pull it" interview back when he was 1st questioned over it?

Something does not add up to me, and I am calling it a fake. The only way to find out if this is a real (not fake) video is to access the ABC videos of that day and further scrutinize it.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I find it very interesting on the date this video uploaded is April 1st. That aside, I also find it interesting this video has never been seen up until now. Why?

no not at all, if you look this thread was started a year ago, what's more I can confirm this is indeed no fake it has been in the 9/11 archives the whole time you can check with the official online 9/11 news archive. Definitely no fake, just incredibly surreal i know.

Check the file:
9-11-abc-2001 0911 1323-1404 V08553-0.mpg

911hoax.net...

time is around 1323-1404.

you will find it at 911archive.org too..

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Also I am looking at wtc7.net and am trying to find exactly where this 'gash' was on the building, On these photos, you can't see it, yet you do see damage on a corner of the building:
wtc7.net...

watchZEITGEISTnow

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join