It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of strange blur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ok this is my first time posting in this section so dont be to harsh on me.
The story is midway through last year me and a group of people went to this abandoned house that was said to be haunted (got the info from some other paranormal website).So we all went there and had a walk through the house and my mate took around 30 pics and that was that.
A couple of days later after he had gone over the pictures a few times looking for anything interesting he came across this blur in this one pic.

img87.imageshack.us...

We dont know what it was and still dont but I figured people here might have seen stuff like this before and can give me a better idea of what caused it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The only thing I can see is something coming out of the top left of the image.Is this what you are referring to? Whatever it is , it's casting a shadow on the wall behind it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Ohh yeah sorry I forgot to mention where to look.
from the top of the right hand corner and it goes down to the ground it looks like a type of white smog

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Sorry I'm not trying to diss your post but it looks like the light on the wall coming in from the doorway. Maybe I am just not seeing what you are. Guess I just had to be there.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I recommend this website.
How to take fake ghost pictures

And more specifically, pertaining to your case.
Fake white smoke ghosts

I'm not accusing you of faking any pictures. I'm just saying that the smoke could have been anything from cigarette smoke to fog to a smudge on the lens to your warm breath against the cold air. But then again I don't really believe in ghosts so I might be a bit biased.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Thats ok man I respect your opinion I dont actually beleive in ghosts either.
The pic hasnt been tampered with in any way because I hate hoaxed pics its a waste of everyone's time.It was a cold night and i told my mate I thought it was frost from somebodys mouth but as he said its coming from the top of the roof down to the floor and nobody was up that high.

top topics

join