It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Pig Caught On Tape!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Check this video out! A flying pig caught on tape! It's real!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
9/11 inside job?? yah, when pigs fly!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Come on. You're kidding right? That is not a pig. Clearly....

It is a gopher! Man! You got footage of a gopher flying?! You are the man!!!

I'm so

AAC

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
It's a PIG!!! a PIG!!! Gophers use bazookas and PIGS fly. Go and watch that video one more time.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Franz von Humboldt

Touche' my friend!

AAC

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Si tu trip.
Can anybody actually tell me if this video is 100% real? School starts tomorrow and I won't go to bed until I get a logical answer. Please!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It's B.S.
IMO Most likely this was a duck or other bird on tape that someone edited and superimposed the pig.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
It's B.S.
IMO Most likely this was a duck or other bird on tape that someone edited and superimposed the pig.

You seem to be a very smart person. So far this is the best answer. Thank you very much brother. I'm goind to bed now.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Are you guys really serious? It's obviously a mechanical flying contraption rigged to a piggy bank or another pig-like doll, tied to a clear fishing line, and hooked to the giant pully system in the backgound where it only flies in circles.

See it now?

AAC

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Are you guys really serious? It's obviously a mechanical flying contraption rigged to a piggy bank or another pig-like doll, tied to a clear fishing line, and hooked to the giant pully system in the backgound where it only flies in circles.

See it now?

AAC

Oh! Yes! Right! The fishing line! You my brother are AMAZING!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You can now own your own Flying Pig for the low price of $7.99. Be sure to pick up a Pooping Pig and Flying Pig Hat while you're shopping!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's attatched to monofilament and hung from the ceiling. My daughter has a 'Tinkerbell' that does the same thing. Cute but noisy.

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah, obviously either a remote control pig shaped plane, or a similar contraption on a string. Look at it closely, you can see the pig part doesnt at all look real.

I'll believe this when pigs fly.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
You can now own your own Flying Pig for the low price of $7.99. Be sure to pick up a Pooping Pig and Flying Pig Hat while you're shopping!

Can I combine the two for a Flying Pig Poop Hat? Seems like some protection might be necessary if more of these start to appear!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is this some new form of recon drone? Sure to confuse the hell outta the enemy...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
How he keep flying in that perfect circle under the crain.

But she's has to date me now, I wonder if she will take this as proof??

join