It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemy of the State...2nd Amendment supporters beware

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Is not the rest of the World.

They may try to get our guns, but they will fail.

They may come to take my guns, but they will fail.

Everytime anything happens that's bad they want to blame all guns, for one
it's really getting old.

PS I live in Texas the only state that was once a country, we might be a country again the way these idiots are heading.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Infoholic. You are badly underestimateing these people, 'course I could be overestimating them.

It is these people that underestimate the resolve of the American people.

Originally posted by seagull
When all is said and done, the Constitution is a piece of paper to these people. It means what they say it means...they can disregard it at their pleasure. The only thing preventing that is for people of goodwill like you and I, and all the others here in America to be vigilant, and call them on it and bring attention to their plans to disarm us.

It may just be a "piece of paper" to them, but it's not to us. It says what the original meaning means as set forth by the founding fathers. It's going to take a lot of us to light the fires. I just hope it turns into an inferno before it's too late.

I'm not sure if everyone else has seen this but it sounds like in Illinois they're already beginning to confiscate weapons.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It sounds like he doesn't even know the 2nd amendment exists, or perhaps he doesn't acknowledge it.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
Is not the rest of the World.

They may try to get our guns, but they will fail.

They may come to take my guns, but they will fail.

Everytime anything happens that's bad they want to blame all guns, for one
it's really getting old.

yes, because this shooter would've been able to easily slaughter 32 people if there were no handguns anyway...
just listen to how that ridiculous that sounds. guns may not be to blame for the actions, but they sure as hell made it a lot easier.

PS I live in Texas the only state that was once a country, we might be a
country again the way these idiots are heading.

yeah... because texas is such a bastion of reason and intellectualism...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
All I can say about that article is YIKES

That guy is out of his mind!

I don't have a gun but I am seriously thinking of getting one before anything like he's suggesting can happen. No, woman in TN, you are not allowed to protect your animals and family from mnt. lions...can you believe it? Outlawed guns means only outlaws will have guns and they can come steal you blind and do what they will and you are not allowed to protect yourself. That is what he is saying. Douchebag.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A mind set like Mr. Dan Simpson is what starts civil war.

Special police = jackbooted thugs.

Don't these horses holes ever study history? Haven't they seen what happens to the unarmed civilians?

Roper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join