It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 posts to get into chat?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ive been on here for 16 days and i already have 130 post. So i only have 70 to go. I dont really think that making 200 hundread post is that hard.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I hope there are people in the chat when I finally break through, because I am going to be there.

The best time to go in is around 7 to 8pm (est). Thats when most of us are in there.

Why?

Are you sober then?

Tom

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You are better off not chatting. It is merely a waste of what could be productive time. Read a book.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
You are better off not chatting. It is merely a waste of what could be productive time. Read a book.

Revelations?

Tom

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yea, your right, 200 posts is a lot just to use the chat feature.

Plus, I still need a lot more point to gain access to RATS--I really don't see how some people have around 50,000 or even around 500,000 points. They must of been members for a long time.

I'm still not even sure the best way to acquire ATS points--I guess just my starting interesting threads and posting on peoples' comments.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm finally coming out of my shell enough to post replys.

I have enjoyed other chat groups but have an idea ATS chat will be the best yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is my official 200th post.Im going to chat Ill let yall know if it is worth it.Oh and it only took me 6 months.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its not worth it there was like only3-4 people in there all night.The other 3 rooms never had one person come in them.Keep posting but dont get your hopes up about chatting b/c theres nobody to chat with.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
What a bummer. One of the things I most looked forward to was the chance to chat with people about their ideas and hopefully find other night owls.
But I suppose that 200 isn't insanely bad.
100 would be better though.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Lol!! Ive got a long way to go yet! Im a newbie here,
and this is my first post!

Oh well! Off the yellow brick road I go then!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I hope there are people in the chat when I finally break through, because I am going to be there.

The best time to go in is around 7 to 8pm (est). Thats when most of us are in there.

Hey, don't lose heart yet Trey85, apparently they only flock into chat at certain times. Might still be worth it yet

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

What is BTS?
What is AP?

Could you please elaborate. I'm interested in comparing sites like ATS.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETL71
reply to post by enjoies05

What is BTS?
What is AP?

Could you please elaborate. I'm interested in comparing sites like ATS.

Thanks.

You won't find anything to compare it too lol

BTS is Below Top Secret. It's our sister site that provides a relax place for non conspiracy related things.

AP use to be Above Politics, but does not exist anymore, it was mashed together with ATS a year or so ago.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have just recently started using the chat. I have met some really nice people. And had some great discussions. I hate to see the new rules in place. You can't find a better approach? Maybe... add a filter to the chat. Maybe only allow chats when a mod is present. I've been a member here for a long time. Doesn't that count for something?
Oh well, It was nice while it lasted.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have been here for quite some time now and I have 189 points but my post number is only 85 I don't know what is going on here...at one point I was allowed into chat for about a week now it is telling me there is a 200 post limit....I was just starting to meet everybody when all of a sudden I have to do this post thing again...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join