It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A crop circle found one year ago predicted the decline of bees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This just in from BBC:

Virus implicated in bee decline

A virus has emerged as a strong suspect in the hunt for the mystery disease killing off North American honeybees.

Genetic research showed that Israeli Acute Paralysis Virus (IAPV) turned up regularly in hives affected by Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD).

More as it unfolds.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
If it is a bee, then why are his wings upside down?

Just speculation, but if it is a bee, it could be to attract our attention to this species. As for the wings "upside down", it could be to signify that it is dead. (upside down)?

[edit on 7-9-2007 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
if you google "bat crop circle" you will get a crop circle of a bat. We are also in the middle of a massive bat die out, bats are very inportant to our invironment and our health. We are being warned of events to come.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
A thought came to me about the 'upside down' wings, which injects its 'sting' downward (into an object), signifying death or its death, whereby part of the bee comes off the bee, which later die, of course. That's neat how the three circles represent the 'stinger' but in descending sizes away from its body, which (to me) means three more years left. Also the wings appear too 'feathery', almost as if raised above its 'head' and skyward.

[edit on 2008-5-23 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i think its another type of crop you have been getting into to think a story like that like that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join