It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A crop circle found one year ago predicted the decline of bees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There was a crop circle found in January of last year that was the single image of a honey bee. I came across it today when surfing the net. At the time this picture was found, no one could really understand why a bee would be found in the middle of a field! Im wondering if this might have been a sign or prediction for the huge decline in honey bees now.

www.hufos.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That's a pretty piss poor "honey bee"

No legs, no eyes, no antennae, no mouth, no nothing to suggest
any biological relevance.

Looks just like some kind of artisitic geometrical pattern
with no obvious message, like 99% of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well what about a simple circle crop circle? would that in turn tell us about the suns demise? or maybe earth,mars,jupiters fate?

Your crop circle in your post could just as well have been an angel.

sorry dont see any link here, just wild imagination and coincidence.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I dunno, I just came across the image..I have no idea what they mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
A nice design. That is about all.

The bee population has been declining long before this "circle" was found.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It is totally a bee, from the stripes on the abdomen to the stinger, total bee. nice find.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't think that is what that crop circle is describing. I watched these two very interesting videos from a different thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also I do believe they solved the missing bee mystery:

www.physorg.com...

[edit on 29/4/07 by Rhain]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

mbkennel posted
Looks just like some kind of artisitic geometrical pattern with no obvious message, like 99% of them.

Thankfully some see past the pretty shapes...please watch the videos in my previous post.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
some crop circles actually do have some cool math in them though.

tones of sacred geometry stuff... luck it up on the net. pretty neat stuff

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashley_T
[There was a crop circle found in January of last year that was the single image of a honey bee. ]

I totally agree with you, it's a bee. An artistic rendering, but a bee none the less. Especially since it shows the 4 sections to the body, the stinger, etc. The aliens who create most of crop circles are excellent artists.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least bit, that it was a message of some sort, if not a simple homage to a species who's loss will affect ever man, woman and child on this planet.

The dramatic decline of the bees (even though smaller losses were reported by beekeeps in previous year) didn't begin until last spring when millions stopped showing up at the hive.

There was a video posted on the Coast to Coast site yesturday of bees dying:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

Looks like they have been sprayed with some sort of insecticide.

Makes you wonder about chem trails. I see them all the time.

Great find Ashley_T. Don't let the haters bug you (no pun intended)

[edit on 30-4-2007 by eyespy2]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If it is a bee, then why are his wings upside down? Looks more like a rocket to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Interesting thought .... but I can see many different things in that shape. It could be a bee, or an angel, or a rocket, or a number of other things.

But keep on thinking outside the box!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
After watching the vids from the other thread, and seeing that the "bee" image is the first one shown in the video.

I decided to find a real connection between bees and microwaves.

Conclusion: Microwave 1 - bees 0

Microwaves do kill bees: 30 secs at 750w ought to do it.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Seems to me like wishful thinking got the better of you!

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nice design though I'm allways impressed with the ideas that people come up with. Yes people do crop circles nothing ailen about it.

mikell

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you don't understand what the crop circle means, then you should not be claiming that in your thread. Clearly you intended to make something out of this when there is nothing, once again nothing, here. Go read the alien cult thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That's the caduceus - an ancient symbol of healing still employed to day by medicine; waking the winged stone lion, from the roots to the crown.

If not the bees, the bee's knees.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
beautiful image! but i dontknow it looks beeish but i dontknow if it's supposed to be a bee. interesting connection though..
haha when i was little I used to think crop circles were imprints of where a space ship landed. like that was the shape of the their craft and when they landed it "stamped" onto the crops.
but then i saw some show on tv and it showed i think 3 dudes who made crop circles in one night. i was bummed haha

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Look's like a balloon to me (just kidding). Thanks for posting the Jan CS link and the thought of the present Honey Bee demise Ashley_T.

I see the H Bees are disappearing in South America and Asia too according to reports. A serious subject in any reality.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
At the time this picture was found, no one could really understand why a bee would be found in the middle of a field! Im wondering if this might have been a sign or prediction for the huge decline in honey bees now.

Thats is what I wrote in my original thread. I was simply stating a thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join