It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Projects of Groom Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
While searching the internet for some good info on Groom Lake, I came across an older webside with really good information of some of Area 51's projects. I'm not sure if this link was posted here on ATS before or not. Since I haven't seen anything recently, I though I would put it out here for some of our newer members, who might not have seen to before.

Black Projects at Groom Lake

While short, it's Pete Merlin's (A.K.A Shadowhawk) work! Pete is one of our best researchers. I highly recommend it for the serious researcher who is new and trying for a good solid start!

Tim

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wouldnt say it is an older website, it gets updated with new information pretty regularly, and is the best place to really find out what is going on without having to read things like " OMG, Are those big green circles around Area 51 where the alien spaceships fly out of on their way to the underground base at Dulce?"

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
I wouldnt say it is an older website, it gets updated with new information pretty regularly. . .

That's very true! I only meant older in the sense that it has been around for a while and many of our more experienced members have seen and know about the site.

Tim

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Has anyone checked out www.dreamlandresort.com. Its a pretty good website about everything you need to know about area51.
By the way, what types of projects are they working on right now. Any ideas.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.TopSecretX
Has anyone checked out www.dreamlandresort.com

Im guessing you didn't click on Ghost01's link in the OP.

Originally posted by Mr.TopSecretX
By the way, what types of projects are they working on right now

Have you checked out www.dreamlandresort.com???

top topics

join