It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women rape men, too!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Whether a gun to the head would be enough motivation to make a man erect is likely an individual thing. Some men wouldn't, but some might. It was, of course, a point that the woman's defense lawyers brought up to discredit his story.
As for the urge to rape, maybe testosterone plays a role. Men have 18 times as much of it as women do, and it has been linked to aggression.
I am with you, and that view is supported by the data. Women are just no where near as likely to be sexual predators as men are. It surprises me how many men don't know this, considering how easy it is to confirm. I have read many posts by men stating that more male children are sexually abused than female ones. They use that claim to support their idea that gays are more likely to be child molesters. Of course, they are their claim is directly opposite to all the information on the subject, which clearly shows that girls face far more sexual abuse as children than boys.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wassup everyone, my bad, internet hasn't been working for a while.

Like I said, why a women would rape a guy in da behind would be for the same reason they do it to other women, and I don't know why, but it happens. We should ask the women that question.

There are times, like when I wake up in the morning, when I'm not soft, so I'm an easy victim
and women CAN do things to make us go hard.

Remember, I never said its as often or more then men do it, but it just does happen, and no one is saying men don't do it or none of that, I came upon a website, put it here, and said that I've known this and talked about this because so few accept the fact that women can do it, too, and are no angels like us men.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join