It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God judges all even the secret govt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
On Judgement Day, all of the people who ever did something bad will be judge. The good will go to heaven, the bad will burn for ever. These guy's aren't government, it's obvious that the only people who can consult with the defense department are military guys. This mean's we've got intelligence agency control over America. Even if it were a group of men who owned the bank, if they are the top guy's then they will be members of the agency. So we are right in believing that everyone man standing in Congree and as President and the Senate and other important government position's are just pawns. They are also being controlled. Since 1915's, since federal control over america, foreign intelligence control over america via infilration and assassination, every president installed has been a puppet. I believe the reason why the intelligence agency controlling the government decided to take a full swing from older males to a female president and a black president going against eachother. This puts America's minds on voting for the women or supporting the black president. When reality they are just picking pawns by public appeal use in an effort to put a positive image on who the country is being ruled by. But in reality they are still in charge, since the federal reserve and they always have been. Why was WWI around the time the Federal Reserve was created, Why did WWII come about. Its to sell these fake alliances that put on a show called NATO and All these other treaties. The NWO is here. It is hidden in plain site. We are waiting for them to start the NWO increasing police and installing cameras. But they have already got cameras hidden behind the traffic lights on the red led. They've got BlackWater mercenary army power, civilians have no chance. They've increased the amount of cops patroling and they say its because people are drunk driving yet we are among one of the countries with the highest legal limit .08. As apposed to other countries where even a smell of it will land you in jail and loss of your license for a long time. So there emphasizing safety at the expense of more police. Yet this secret government has executed thousands of American's via treason. These guy's operate from outside the country, would you risk your life if you were operating from inside America and a revolution happened? That's why the whole Congree is all puppet's and pawn's. They are handsomely paid actor's, as you can tell by their applause when they declared war. None of their children are dieing, its the American's that they are clapping to have their children go out there. Sick world we live in, good men have done nothing, and will do nothing. The NWO is near, the end of the world prophecies they say are coming true. Who know's anything's possible after finding out they planned 911.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Lol, paragraphs would help mate.

It's very hard for the eye to keep it's place on such large chunks of text.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Great post rrahim1, you are right. We have been duped and not many of us saw it coming.

Question is, what do we do NOW?

The NWO is here, but how do we get rid of "them"?

bs

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
On Judgement Day, all of the people who ever did something bad will be judge. The good will go to heaven, the bad will burn for ever.

Correction:Those that belive in whatever the 'right' branch of Christianity/Islam/Judaism is (whatever that is) will go to Heaven. Everyone else, good or bad, is destined for Hell.

These guy's aren't government, it's obvious that the only people who can consult with the defense department are military guys.
This mean's we've got intelligence agency control over America.

Well since the Department of Defence is pretty much the army I'm sure that the 'military guys' would be the main 'consultants'.
Also how does 'military guy' consultation with the Department of Defence equate to Intelligence Agency control over the U.S of A?

Even if it were a group of men who owned the bank, if they are the top guy's then they will be members of the agency.

According to most sources the Agency (whatever one you're talking about) are actually under the bank's control.

So we are right in believing that everyone man standing in Congree and as President and the Senate and other important government position's are just pawns. They are also being controlled.

Being a 'pawn' is exactly the same to being 'controlled.

Since 1915's, since federal control over america, foreign intelligence control over america via infilration and assassination, every president installed has been a puppet.

Er what?
First off 'Federal' refers to the government, so I'm pretty sure the U.S government wants to control America.
Secondly there were very few foreign intelligence agencies around until World War 2, so I highly doubt they would have been in control before their existance.
Also could you give us evidence as to how the aforementioned agencies have installed 'puppet' presidents?

I believe the reason why the intelligence agency controlling the government decided to take a full swing from older males to a female president and a black president going against eachother. This puts America's minds on voting for the women or supporting the black president. When reality they are just picking pawns by public appeal use in an effort to put a positive image on who the country is being ruled by.

And if neither wins? The U.S isn't even in elections yet!

But in reality they are still in charge, since the federal reserve and they always have been. Why was WWI around the time the Federal Reserve was created, Why did WWII come about. Its to sell these fake alliances that put on a show called NATO and All these other treaties.

Hmm I'm going to have to go with the multitude of 'normal' and logical reasons as to why those Wars started, rather than blaming everything on the big, bad Federal Reserve.
Also NATO was primarily designed to be a defence against the U.S.S.R, Warsaw Pact and other Communist organisations/countries.
And I think the 'treaties' are created for econonmic, military and political reasons rather than 'shadow government control'.

The NWO is here.
It is hidden in plain site. We are waiting for them to start the NWO increasing police and installing cameras. But they have already got cameras hidden behind the traffic lights on the red led.

I'm sure they do. Better remove the lightbulbs, television, computer etc as, if they can watch you through traffic lights, chances are they can see you through those and are probably watching you right now.

They've got BlackWater mercenary army power, civilians have no chance. They've increased the amount of cops patroling and they say its because people are drunk driving yet we are among one of the countries with the highest legal limit .08. As apposed to other countries where even a smell of it will land you in jail and loss of your license for a long time.

Look at Afghanistan and Iraq; Do you see the 'mercenary army' succeeding there?

And I doubt that they are increasing the 'amount of cops' because of drunk driving.
Maybe it's because society's becoming more permissive?

So there emphasizing safety at the expense of more police. Yet this secret government has executed thousands of American's via treason. These guy's operate from outside the country, would you risk your life if you were operating from inside America and a revolution happened? That's why the whole Congree is all puppet's and pawn's.

How does that work? How do you emphasize safety and expend the police?
Can you give me proof of the executed Americans? Could you please tell me 'who' is running America from 'the outside'.

They are handsomely paid actor's, as you can tell by their applause when they declared war. None of their children are dieing, its the American's that they are clapping to have their children go out there. Sick world we live in, good men have done nothing, and will do nothing. The NWO is near, the end of the world prophecies they say are coming true. Who know's anything's possible after finding out they planned 911.

Always remember:The American people (in general) voted Bush and his cronies in.
Also what do you mean 'good men' are doing nothing?
And I fail to see how the 'end of the world' prophecies are coming true.

So many questions, so few answers.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by Chaoticar]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i respect your action of spreading word that you believe in to others, however I disagree with your conclusions. who is to say there will be a judgement day in the first place? the bible? organized religion that tells you to suffer while you're alive and you'll be rewarded after you die? i don't think so, Ace.

new topics

top topics

join